PDA

View Full Version : It's been about a year and...

FrayedFire
December 13th, 2023, 06:10 PM
My hair is exactly the same as it was, but with the amount of stress and miserable happenings I've been through, I suppose I'm fortunate it isn't worse.

I was complimented on my length at Publix today so naturally I recommended LHC, and figured I'd come by and say hello, happy holidays.

(Sad aside) I'm trying to garner up some spirit despite the tragedies, and it seems to be working... through the power of music~ although I swear every other song makes me cry... Something I have become very familiar with, but it's a relief to have it be due to emotional harmonies, rather than painful grieving. I must have become more sensitive, daily sobbing for a year probably primes the eyes to water up at the tiniest thing, because I never used to tear up so easily. Is this normal?

ON A HAPPIER NOTE, my mum has discovered this really cute thing you can do called "fairy hair" if anyone is familiar -- I really want to try it but her hair is much shorter than mine, and curly. I'm not convinced it will work for me, but it's so sparkly that I still am tempted.

I missed y'all, and wish a wonderful winter season to my lovely long-haired peeps.

<3

SandyBottom
December 13th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Hi there! That's a really sweet (yet sad) post and I just want to wish you some happiness and hope for better times ahead. Warmest wishes to you and your mum this season

FrayedFire
December 13th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Thank you, Sandy. And I love your whirled peas tagline, gave me a good chuckle. :grnbiggri

SandyBottom
December 13th, 2023, 06:35 PM
You're welcome:blossom:

maborosi
December 13th, 2023, 10:03 PM
Happy winter to you too! I hope things get better in your life, whatever they may be. :flower:

Fairy hair- is that like hair tinsel? I've seen some people out and about with it, it is very cute! I've seen it on some people with straight hair, so I think it could totally work for you, too!

FrayedFire
December 20th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Maborosi, yes, just like tinsel! I'm really ever so tempted... I think I might actually go for it, maybe for the New Year, if I can decide on a colour. I definitely need a pick-me-up and maybe sparkly hair will do the trick.