PDA

View Full Version : A Spectre is Haunting Hair Growth..

Merlin
June 24th, 2023, 12:33 PM
No idea when I posted anything last - but I thought I'd dip in and post this as I think at least a folks will get a laugh out of it..

I've had short hair for years now, occaisonally getting a bit shaggy, but not too much. Well various things were going on and I got long overdue for a haircut, and reached the point of 'this weekend, I need to get it cut' My wife does it so I don't need to book an appointment or anything, so in my head it's sorted. Also my beard was in need of a trim, overall a bit on the shaggy side.

Then on the friday one of my colleagues drops into my office and says that he and somebody else had seen me walking across the site and she'd said to him "don't say anything in case he's offended..."but have you noticed that ******** is looking more and more like Karl Marx?" My colleague said that he would tell me immediately as I'd be delighted.

Haircut cancelled on the spot! I mean 'bit shaggy' (meh), 'getting a bit long' (meh), looking like Karl Marx!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!! :happydance:

(It's been suggested I should use my photoshop skills to put myself into the famous triple portrait with Engels and Lenin)

ArienEllariel
June 24th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Haha that's fantastic! Definitely photoshop yourself into a photo, that would be highly entertaining! :lol: