PDA

View Full Version : Interesting video on one woman's haircare routine

Neoma
March 18th, 2023, 04:11 PM
We need a "Hair Videos" thread...

This woman (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2sOVs18UY&list=WL&index=5) uses some interesting natural treatments on her gorgeous hair.

pumpkinsage
March 18th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Ooooh her hair is very pretty! This is a nice relaxing video :)

Neoma
March 19th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Ooooh her hair is very pretty! This is a nice relaxing video :)
I'm glad that you enjoyed it, pumpkinsage. I agree... It was very relaxing. I get the sense that she's a relaxing person to be around.

lapushka
March 19th, 2023, 05:26 PM
We need a "Hair Videos" thread...

This woman (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2sOVs18UY&list=WL&index=5) uses some interesting natural treatments on her gorgeous hair.

We have one, I thought. :confused:

pumpkinsage
March 19th, 2023, 05:27 PM
I just checked, we have one for personal videos! I dunno if we should post other people's videos in there too?

tsuki
March 20th, 2023, 08:34 AM
Ooh I just saw this video in my recommendations recently! I'm Southeast Asian as well and it's really rare for some reason to find people in those cultures with long hair. beautyklove is another Southeast Asian with long hair, but from what I know, these women are few and far between. There are very few people in my family with hair past bsl and it gets shorter the older you get- ofc that could just be my personal experience talking!

In any case, it's so cool to see a tangible manifestation of what my hair could potentially look like since I don't see it often- it gives me motivation :cheese:

Neoma
March 20th, 2023, 09:38 AM
Ooh I just saw this video in my recommendations recently! I'm Southeast Asian as well and it's really rare for some reason to find people in those cultures with long hair. beautyklove is another Southeast Asian with long hair, but from what I know, these women are few and far between. There are very few people in my family with hair past bsl and it gets shorter the older you get- ofc that could just be my personal experience talking!

In any case, it's so cool to see a tangible manifestation of what my hair could potentially look like since I don't see it often- it gives me motivation :cheese:

I'm so glad to hear that it inspired you, tsuki! I wish you a wonderful journey to long hair. :flower:

tsuki
March 20th, 2023, 10:12 AM
I'm so glad to hear that it inspired you, tsuki! I wish you a wonderful journey to long hair. :flower:

I appreciate that so much Neoma ^-^ Thanks again for sharing this video!