PDA

View Full Version : How does one Henna nails?

wintersun99
November 17th, 2008, 09:58 AM
I'm so curious.

Would ya'll give me precise directions? I've never done this before, but my nails and cuticles are in a sorry state. I haven't decided if I want to do nails only, or nails and finger to first knuckle...

I have been following the pictures on the (mehandi/PP thread) but didn't want to derail it.

Thanks all!
:D

Aisha25
November 17th, 2008, 10:16 AM
just put some paste on where you like and boil some water, place the hands above the steam and let it moist the henna that way you get a nice shade;)

wintersun99
November 17th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Really? That simple, huh?

So, you don't have to wrap the fingers in any way? Or, I suppose holding them over the steam would act in the same way... both keep the Henna moist. Hmm, much easier than I anticiapted. I have no excuse now :)

Aisha25
November 17th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Yeah its easy and no need to wrap when doing with steam and this way it is faster too no waiting hours on end;) Just make sure the paste is not so runny that way it stays good:)

Katze
November 17th, 2008, 10:36 AM
You can also seal the henna paste with a mixture of sugar and water, and wrap the nails in TP, then sleep with the paste on. This will give the henna paste more time to stain your skin - contact, moisture, and heat are the key factors here.

HOWEVER, in my 10+ years of being a henna artist, I have never been able to get a nice color from hennaing nails. Maybe my nails are too strong, but I only ever got - including with repeated applications - a bright, sunsetty pumpkin. I have seen pictures of beautifully dark henna'd nails, but on mine, they looked terrible.

Also, the henna stays on the nail for the life of the nail. That means months, and it means a long period where your nails have "roots." Just so you know.

Katze, henna artist since '96

Fencai
November 17th, 2008, 10:48 AM
i just did mine yesterday for the first time.
I took what was left over from my hair, and put it in a ziplock style baggie, snipped a teeensy tiny corner off and then used it like a cake decorating bag.
squeezed it on my nails and let it dry. (next time i'll try the steam bath though!) i left it on for a couple hours and got a nice color. I plan to do it again soon so i can deepen the color.

people at the office are definitely noticing today too.
I'll post a pic when I get home

Celebrian
November 17th, 2008, 10:56 AM
just put some paste on where you like and boil some water, place the hands above the steam and let it moist the henna that way you get a nice shade;)

I've never heard of doing it this way before. Please tell us how long you recommend holding the hands above the steam (taking care not scald fingers!). How many minutes etc.?

Aisha25
November 17th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Just enough time so it stays moist then you can move them away from the steam for abit so you dont burn yourself but of course your hands are not so close it is just catching the steam like when you are steaming your face like this but with your fingers or hands keep doing this for like an hour, on and off after this hour or so allow it to dry then scrape off.

Celebrian
November 17th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Just enough time so it stays moist then you can move them away from the steam for abit so you dont burn yourself but of course your hands are not so close it is just catching the steam like when you are steaming your face like this but with your fingers or hands keep doing this for like an hour, on and off after this hour or so allow it to dry then scrape off.

Ok Aisha25, and thanks. I'll try this (maybe tonight!) and let you know if it works better than what I have been doing - which is applying paste to nails and leaving to dry for several hours (no wrapping etc.).

It does seem, from what I've read recently, that keeping the paste moist is important. But not everyone does it that way... :confused:

Aisha25
November 17th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Well it is good to let it stay moist for more darker color and so it doesnt flake off I think thats how you spell it:hmm:

longhairedfairy
November 17th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Oh, that sounds fun:D Maybe I could try it on my toenails first to see if I like it, but I'd have to steam them a different way. I can just see myself trying to hold a foot over a pot of water on the stove, lol. Oh, the expressions on the faces of my mother and sister would be priceless:D

ETA: Thank you for the info, Aisha!

Aisha25
November 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM
:laugh: Ooh I would like to see that one longhairedfairy:p

MandaMom2Three
November 17th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Me too, hand them a camera :D

maliha
November 17th, 2008, 12:49 PM
i henna my nails everytime bcoz I like the color it gives :) its been a long time I havent done it as being baby busy :)
But usually what I do is let it stay overnight and scrape it out in the morning in this way it gives nice dark color..I will try the steaming it also but ofcourse not on the toe nail :) lol

Pierre
November 18th, 2008, 06:24 AM
I do my nails and hair at the same time. For hands I have two methods, and I'm not sure which I'll end up doing.
1. Mix the henna and squirt about 0.1-0.2 ml into each fingertip of a nitrile glove. Stick the hands into the gloves and smoosh it up onto the fingernail. Sleep and wash off in the morning. Fill the gloves with water, smoosh the water, and drain them.
2. Cut ten pieces of plastic wrap, each 1/5 of the width of the roll. Squirt some henna onto each nail and cover it with the wrap. Put the hand in the glove as soon as all five fingers are hennaed.
For feet, I put some henna on each toenail and wrap the whole foot up. I don't do feet as often as hands.

Dye-releasing it on my hands (and head) means no stray spots or orange hands (though I got some spots on my left hand) and I still get dark red.

jivete
November 18th, 2008, 07:14 AM
I henna my toenails. I just do multiple coats to get a dark color. Apply the henna, let it dry, rinse it and apply some more (sometimes I let it dry overnight). By the 2nd or third application, I get a dark color.

I also don't do anything special to my henna. Just mix it with warm water, maybe a splash of acid and apply. I use the same mix for several days.

Heidi_234
November 18th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Can one indigo nails? I wonder what the color would be.

Aisha25
November 18th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Can one indigo nails? I wonder what the color would be.
I did when I was trying it out and it turn my nails blueish grey:rolleyes: not a very nice color either:(

Heidi_234
November 18th, 2008, 08:47 AM
I did when I was trying it out and it turn my nails blueish grey:rolleyes: not a very nice color either:(
oh snap I can picture that, a color that looks like you slammed the door on your fingernails. Not too pretty yeah..

Aisha25
November 18th, 2008, 08:48 AM
oh snap I can picture that, a color that looks like you slammed the door on your fingernail. Not too pretty yeah..
Yes exactly like that..not pretty at all.

longhairedfairy
November 18th, 2008, 01:25 PM
What about henndigo on the nails?

Aisha25
November 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM
:hmm: willing to try it longhairedfairy :eyebrows: cause i'm not;)

burns_erin
November 18th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I used my rootshooter (which worked great for the nails), the henna had been frozen so it was definitely dye released. Then everytime it started to dry out I rinsed it off and put another layer on. I am thinking if trying to use one of those at home paraffin wax things, I figure I can apply the henna then dip my fingers in the parafin that way it will warm and keep it sealed in. If anyone has one of those wax things and does not mind trying, I would appreciate it as I do not have one and would have to buy it.

Celebrian
November 18th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Akurah certainly used to get a deep purple black by using Lush's Caca Noir on her nails - but I think that was from a normal colored nail base.

I mention that because I henna'ed my nails to orange - and then happily put Caca Noir over the top. I got dump brown!! Not nice at all! In fact I hated it so much, I filed it off! Not recommended! I had very thin, if clear, nails for months afterwards.

I have tried henna with just a tiny pinch of indigo, and got a slightly more chestnut look, but it was subtle.

Since then, I've steered clear of adding indigo...

BunnyBee
November 18th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I last hennaed my nails over 2 months ago in an effort to keep my long nails strong under nail polish. I've since cut them short (they were getting in the way) and there is still a centimetre and a half of henna to grow out lol. I did it the same way do my hair. Tho only left on for an hour.
Also be careful not to get it on your fingers if you dont want it there. I was a bit careless and it took 2 weeks for the henna to fade off my finger :p

Tapioca
November 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hmm. I'm wondering if cassia on the nails would do anything for them. I don't want a color change.

BunnyBee
November 19th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Hmm. I'm wondering if cassia on the nails would do anything for them. I don't want a color change.

I'm thinking it might still add a yellow tinge, I've never tried it but it seems likely..:o

wintersun99
November 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Akurah certainly used to get a deep purple black by using Lush's Caca Noir on her nails - but I think that was from a normal colored nail base.

Rats! I just threw out a bunch of this, wasn't planning on using it. Could have experimented on the nails, had I thought about it earlier. Bummers

tuanyiji
March 3rd, 2023, 09:41 AM
Reviving this thread since I did a whole month of experiments on henna nails.

I tried to henna all my nails in February with lovely results.

On February 1st, I did my first henna nail experiment. I used an Indian brand that is specified for nails (nothing said about hair on the package), it’s even got a name "nail flowers" lol.
My fingernails were dyed and wrapped inside plastic sheets for 3 hours, my toenails were dyed and wrapped inside plastic sheets and then socks overnight, so the shades were different right from the beginning.
My fingernails obviously grow much quicker than my toe nails. Since I use and wash my hands way more frequently, the shade has faded to an orange hue. I do give my feet a hot bath every night.

To sum up: overnight dyeing yields a much darker result and the stains on your toenails will last way longer than your fingernails.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1081250904239513611/17F6C309-5C4C-4E96-85B6-BC393F1CF858.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1081254182415237231/182D7DE0-C8E8-42F9-9A6F-5DD3C01EC442.jpg
I record the whole process on my instagram:
First application: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoJHSTYJiOT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Day 3: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoO2kg4rN7e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Day 7: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoXHybcL3AN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Day 10: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cod6bxnrVHE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Day 14 and retouch: https://www.instagram.com/p/Coqfe2iyqwo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Day 21: https://www.instagram.com/p/Co7QqnMLYn0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Day 29: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpPzkbzLS1K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

shelomit
March 3rd, 2023, 09:24 PM
North Africans usually dye their whole fingertips, but I have terrrrrible hangnails so when I'm not doing a fancy design I prefer to only do my nails! How did this henna-for-nails come packaged/how did you apply it, tuanyiji? Our typical method is to tie a ribbon around the second bone of each finger, then dip the fingers into a bowl of henna paste up to the ribbon. It's definitely a method that works best in bulk, not for a single person!

shelomit
March 3rd, 2023, 09:26 PM
Adding: the fashionable style traditionally was to have a "half-moon," where the nails had been dyed down to the cuticle but then a little bit of it has since grown out in the natural color again. So some ladies will dye their nails or whole fingertip every couple of weeks to keep generating that half-moon shape regularly.

tuanyiji
March 3rd, 2023, 10:25 PM
North Africans usually dye their whole fingertips, but I have terrrrrible hangnails so when I'm not doing a fancy design I prefer to only do my nails! How did this henna-for-nails come packaged/how did you apply it, tuanyiji? Our typical method is to tie a ribbon around the second bone of each finger, then dip the fingers into a bowl of henna paste up to the ribbon. It's definitely a method that works best in bulk, not for a single person!

Adding: the fashionable style traditionally was to have a "half-moon," where the nails had been dyed down to the cuticle but then a little bit of it has since grown out in the natural color again. So some ladies will dye their nails or whole fingertip every couple of weeks to keep generating that half-moon shape regularly.
I ordered it online and it’s just a plain plastic bag of green/gray powder with a sticker for instruction. I mixed it with a bit of warm water and it turned into a brownish mud.
I actually explained in one of the instagram posts but I did that in Chinese.
I cut some 3M tape to wrap around the shape of my fingernails, I applied the henna mud generously on the nails only and didn’t worry about staining the edge.
I waited for at least half an hour to make sure the surface of mud was dry (watching some videos on the computer) then I wrapped small pieces of cling film (or medical tape) over each fingertip, put on gloves and went to sleep. The overnight treatment gave me a very satisfactory dark red shade. It is said that henna is good for hanging nails, so some people applied it all over the last knuckles.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1081445608944062494/69A7715E-93DF-4924-B264-82A28245A48A.jpg
By the following day, I just unwrapped and washed my hands with warm water.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1081447008956600330/C540659B-CA51-479B-8AE7-9EE28ADC19FA.jpg
The tiny bit of stains around the edge were unavailable but very quickly faded since I used a lot of oil as daily care.
As my nails grew longer, the shade faded and the new growth turned it into an ombré effect.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1081448277884538880/10DE44B8-D142-46AA-B420-BEA41F265206.jpg
I trimmed my nails on March 1st as my monthly tradition, I won’t be retouching them until my broken toenail (hit a bed post, ouch) grows back.

TatsuOni
March 8th, 2023, 08:40 AM
I've been using henna on my nails for some years now. I can't be bothered to cover them. So I do it 20-60 minutes at a time and do it several times instead.

I mix the same henna that I use for my hair with a bit of vinegar. While you don't need an acid for hennaing your hair, it does help the pigment to penetrate your nails and skin. It's a lot more effective than without. I also add a bit of sugar, for the paste to not dry at once. I live in a dry climate and as mentioned, I don't cover my nails. And of course the main liquid is water. I also like to add a bit of essential oils for a nice smell.

Sometimes I apply it enough times to get a really dark shade. Sometimes I only wear a lighter more orange colour and sometimes I let half my nails grow out, before bothering to reapply henna. Meaning that I often have different shades on my nails. I really like all of the different colours henna can give me. And since I can't use nail polish with my work I'm happy that I can do this :)

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/download_6408ab08e087c3088357c467.jpg
Here's one picture that I could find. I have a lighter shade a the moment, but I usually prefer darker shades.

I mix a batch in a jar, let it sit for at least a few hours, to get the paste smoother. Apply with a brush. I can use the same batch for at least a week. I'll try to upload some pictures and explain my process a bit more, when I use my computer. I should have pictures of the process on there.

pullanmuru
March 10th, 2023, 06:12 AM
A question for those who do it regularly, have you noticed it strengthening your nails?
I saw somewhere mentioned it might do that. My nails are awful, weak, fragile and thin and I would love to find a way to strengthen them.

I did do it once myself, just on one nail, and just once to see how long it would take for my nails to fully grow. Took 6 months for my pinkie finger for my entire nail to grow and renew.

Neoma
March 10th, 2023, 04:28 PM
Never mind... The question was answered.

TatsuOni
March 12th, 2023, 10:08 AM
A question for those who do it regularly, have you noticed it strengthening your nails?
I saw somewhere mentioned it might do that. My nails are awful, weak, fragile and thin and I would love to find a way to strengthen them.

I did do it once myself, just on one nail, and just once to see how long it would take for my nails to fully grow. Took 6 months for my pinkie finger for my entire nail to grow and renew.

I already have thick, strong and fast growing nails. So I'm afraid that I can't really answer.

TatsuOni
March 12th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Alright! I've translated my Swedish article about it now.

Mixing the henna

* I use a little glass jar with a tight lid, to mix and store my henna in. I fill it to around 4/5 to full.

https://cdn2.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-070719515_640df1999606ee4b54f131dc.jpg

* Sugar - Prevents the henna from drying as quickly. Henna will no longer stain it it dries.

https://cdn2.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-070815782_640df1f2e087c33f4a2a41c5.jpg

* Acid - Helps the pigment to penetrate the nail (and skin). (But it is, however not necessary for dying hair.) Avoid lemon because it will dry out nails. I use apple cider vinegar.

* Essential oils - If you want to, you can add a few drop of essential oils for scent or it's nurturing qualitys.

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-071125952_640df31f9606ee508ce2340a.jpg

* Henna and water - Add a little bit of henna and water at a time and blend well. Warm water will speed up the dye relase, but cold water is fine.

https://cdn2.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-071458507_640df3d1e087c313bf776249.jpg

* Make a thicker paste that's not runny. You can always add more water later if needed.

* Henna can be used as soon as it's been mixed. But the dye tends to be more intense if it gets to sit for a bit and the consistency will be more smooth after wating at least an hour. Put on a lid when you let it sit.

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-071636828_640df4d5ddf2b31cf9b4683e.jpg

* If stored correctly the paste can be used for at least a week after mixing it. I store mine with like this, on my bathroom sink and am currently using a batch that I mixed 13 days ago. It still stains well!

Application

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-134751461_640df55ae087c30cc0f32786.jpg

* There are applications tool to be bought. But I use a regular small hobby brush, made for acrylic paint. You can probably use some type of flat stick or similar too.

* I apply some paste to the middle of my nail and gently press it to the edges, with the brush.

* I keep a bit of paper on the side, to wipe off any henna that gets on my skin. Henna will stain your skin and cutticles quite quickly. But it usually disappears after a few days.

* I usually leave the paste on for 20-60 minutes. If it dries it will no longer stain. I sometimes spray the henna with a spray bottle. If I'm in the sauna I quickly dunk my fingers i a bucket with water.

* Some people cover their nails to keep the henna on for longer and make the stain deeper. Others keep the fingers over a steaming pot. I'm too lazy to bother with this.

* The color can get deeper with heath. That's why I often apply it in the sauna. If my hands are cold and I'm at home, I usually make a cup of tea and warm my hands on it, while I drink it.

Washing it away

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-142833104_640df723ddf2b369597c7cd4.jpg

* I usually start by wiping off most of it with some paper.

https://cdn2.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20220324-143047807_640df762e087c3167eabdb75.jpg

* I prefer to fill up a little bit of water and soap in the sink and wash my nails with a toothbrush.

After

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20210918-090950246_640df7b9ddf2b37fa3ca9ec8.jpg

* After the first application, the color is likely to be a light orange shade, if you only left it on for under an hour. During the following day/days, the henna will oxidize and get darker. It's alright to oil or add hand cream to you nails and hands as usall. It won't really interfere with anything.

https://cdn2.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/pxl-20210921-142300365_640df838e087c37665d5c37d.jpg

* The longer you leave the henna on and the more times you do it, the more dark and deep will the color get. You can also get different shades depending on how warm you fingers are and how long you let them grow out before applying more henna. And whether you overlap or not.

* The longer you leave the henna on and the more times you do it, the more dark and deep will the color get. You can also get different shades depending on how warm you fingers are and how long you let them grow out before applying more henna. And whether you overlap or not.
* I prefer to fill up a little bit of water and soap in the sink and wash my nails with a toothbrush.

tuanyiji
March 17th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Thank you so much for sharing, Tatsu.
I froze my leftover henna batter and thawed it by placing the small container over a cup of hot water, and it still worked after 2 weeks.
Like you, I love the different color variations that henna gives to my nail, now, after more than a month without retouching, they are a lovely ombré.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1086479002270699660/IMG_3569.jpg
My nails grow much quicker and stronger ever since I started taking MSM, collagen peptides and multivitamin supplements half a year ago. I can’t say what henna will do to my nails after less than 2 months though.

TatsuOni
March 18th, 2023, 03:43 AM
Thank you so much for sharing, Tatsu.
I froze my leftover henna batter and thawed it by placing the small container over a cup of hot water, and it still worked after 2 weeks.
Like you, I love the different color variations that henna gives to my nail, now, after more than a month without retouching, they are a lovely ombré.

My nails grow much quicker and stronger ever since I started taking MSM, collagen peptides and multivitamin supplements half a year ago. I can’t say what henna will do to my nails after less than 2 months though.

The colour also varies depending on the light and that's quite cool :)

https://cdn1.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/mobiluppladdning_641586f3e087c33f9daab0e8.jpg

https://cdn3.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/mobiluppladdning_641586fce087c33f999c3755.jpg

https://cdn1.cdnme.se/1263465/9-3/mobiluppladdning_64158773e087c33f7bbb5406.jpg

All of these picture where taken right now.

C_Bookworm
March 18th, 2023, 01:43 PM
Thank you for sharing! I am not one for nail polish (I love the look of it, but I just want to do it once and not deal with chips or anything). Henna might be a great compromise! Tatsu, thank you for breaking down your methods so specifically. Tuanyiji, your ombré is gorgeous, I had no idea it grows out so pretty!

shelomit
March 20th, 2023, 07:17 AM
A la the "longhair sighting thread," a lady sitting next to me at the Minneapolis airport a couple weeks ago had hennaed fingernails, with precisely the kind of "half-moon" grown-out look that Egyptians really like. I think she was Somali, which makes me wonder about the continuum of North African henna traditions going down the "right coast" to the Horn.

pullanmuru
March 22nd, 2023, 08:35 AM
I did my toe nails during the weekend, I did them 3 times, once over night and 2 other times I left it on for a few hours. I covered my toes with masking tape, the kind you get at a hardware store for painting the walls and it worked surprisingly well. I wanted a dark color and it has oxidized to a lovely warm dark-ish brown. I used rajasthani henna because I can't get a hold of yemen henna now. In my hair rajasthani always oxidized very brown whereas yemen turned more winey red. I would've prefered yemen in my nails but due to the current situation there's not a lot of places that sell yemen henna now.

I used a bit of lemon juice and vinegar for acid and some tea tree oil for terp (I also did some body art and used the same mix for that) and plain white sugar also. There's still lots of color on my cuticles and sidewalls, it seems to be impossible to get the henna to sit just on the nail and not everywhere else lol. And vaseline wasn't much help. But I am happy and I am considering doing my nails as well. I am just worried of the commitment since my nails grow painfully slow.

TatsuOni
March 26th, 2023, 05:37 AM
Thank you for sharing! I am not one for nail polish (I love the look of it, but I just want to do it once and not deal with chips or anything). Henna might be a great compromise! Tatsu, thank you for breaking down your methods so specifically. Tuanyiji, your ombré is gorgeous, I had no idea it grows out so pretty!

Oh yes I gave up nail polish many years ago. With my line of work, it just chips off in an hour and looks awful. Henna doesn't go anywhere at all until it grows out :)

tuanyiji
March 26th, 2023, 07:33 AM
Thank you very much :)

I did my toe nails during the weekend, I did them 3 times, once over night and 2 other times I left it on for a few hours. I covered my toes with masking tape, the kind you get at a hardware store for painting the walls and it worked surprisingly well. I wanted a dark color and it has oxidized to a lovely warm dark-ish brown. I used rajasthani henna because I can't get a hold of yemen henna now. In my hair rajasthani always oxidized very brown whereas yemen turned more winey red. I would've prefered yemen in my nails but due to the current situation there's not a lot of places that sell yemen henna now.

I used a bit of lemon juice and vinegar for acid and some tea tree oil for terp (I also did some body art and used the same mix for that) and plain white sugar also. There's still lots of color on my cuticles and sidewalls, it seems to be impossible to get the henna to sit just on the nail and not everywhere else lol. And vaseline wasn't much help. But I am happy and I am considering doing my nails as well. I am just worried of the commitment since my nails grow painfully slow.
From my experience, since I massage my hands and feet with oil everyday, I find that it helps remove the stains a lot faster than simple water. Also I used medical 3M tape around the edges, that way my skin can still breathe while I let the henna sit overnight.

Oh yes I gave up nail polish many years ago. With my line of work, it just chips off in an hour and looks awful. Henna doesn't go anywhere at all until it grows out :)
Yes. this is what I love most about henna nail. It’s basically zero maintenance and I just let it grow without retouch.
This is my week 7 update and the ombré is getting even lovelier as my nails grow longer:
Hands and Toes update in one post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqQPjGDrUNk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1089541442101321768/IMG_4113.JPG

TatsuOni
March 26th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Your nails looks beautiful tuanyiji

tuanyiji
April 1st, 2023, 07:19 AM
Your nails looks beautiful tuanyiji

Thank you very much.
Here’s my week 8 update.
I decide not to retouch yet (too lazy).
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001725273378668557/1091713244911112363/IMG_4951.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqfrDXXLpcW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=