PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Cozy Curlers for heatless curls?

Aurora Angel
August 17th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone else has tried Cozy Curlers for heatless curls? I have them, and surprised they aren't more popular. They seem to work really well! Just wondering if other people have tried them, and what their experiences are?? Here's a picture of my hair results with them (hope the picture things works!):

Aurora Angel
August 17th, 2022, 09:41 AM
So the link doesn't work because the smiley is right next to it!

FallingDarkness
August 18th, 2022, 01:17 AM
Omg I used to LOVE those back in the day!! I lost them during my most recent move :( But they were so effective great curls every time. Maybe I should look into them since I was forced to start over and feel bad about my short hair lol.

Side note - your hair is stunning!!!!!!

Aurora Angel
August 18th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Omg I used to LOVE those back in the day!! I lost them during my most recent move :( But they were so effective great curls every time. Maybe I should look into them since I was forced to start over and feel bad about my short hair lol.

Side note - your hair is stunning!!!!!!

Awww thanks for the compliment, I really take that to heart! I tend to have a super low self-esteem when it comes to my hair because it's very fine, and I went through a big shed two years ago too. So this means so much to me! thank you!<3

And get you some cozy curlers! They're amazing! I was even thinking of an idea - to somehow cover them with satin. That would take them over the edge!

FallingDarkness
August 18th, 2022, 09:15 PM
Eventually you and I will have confidence in our hair again! Covering them in satin would definitely up their game :D

Aurora Angel
August 19th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Eventually you and I will have confidence in our hair again! Covering them in satin would definitely up their game :D

Satin is a game changer! BTW, your hair is soooo pretty! That shine and hemline...❤️ wow!!!!

FallingDarkness
August 20th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Omg I am literally blushing thank you SO MUCH!!!