PDA

View Full Version : The Wishy Washy Club

Bat
June 24th, 2022, 09:31 PM
For people who change their goals every 5 minutes like me xD

(Topic is a joke but feel free to join me )

lapushka
June 25th, 2022, 03:46 AM
Still not out of your system eh? LOL. Just kidding. Should be fun.

Bat
June 25th, 2022, 04:08 AM
Don't think it ever will it's just how I am may as well make it a joke

olivetime
June 25th, 2022, 04:34 AM
I belonged here for a very long time ♡
Hope you find some hair Peace soon, Bat!

Jane99
June 25th, 2022, 06:20 AM
I’m wishy washy in the other areas of my life. Does that count? :)

momof3mary
June 25th, 2022, 07:09 AM
You know I'm with you on this one!

wo
June 25th, 2022, 08:09 AM
This is for me wanting layers every time I cut my hair one length, and wanting one length every time I cut layers lol

Corvana
June 25th, 2022, 04:40 PM
You know, I'm nearly here. I keep thinking "I really like my hair at TBL, I don't have to grow back to FTL..." and "If my hair was a bit shorter, I could wear it down more, which I do really like..."

But then I remember if it's shorter I get more headaches putting it up (which I'd still really want to do!), and that I can always come back to TBL a third time if I truly don't like FTL... But the thoughts still remain. I'm just glad they're happening now, and not a couple years ago.

Shorty89
June 25th, 2022, 05:57 PM
:lol: Bat

I'm not super wishy-washy on length. I like past TB and am headed (slowly) towards classic. What I am wishy-washy about is how often to trim. I want to get to classic asap to see how I like it. I haven't been that long in like 10 years. But, I also get frustrated with thinner, fairytail type ends and splits so I end up trimming more often. I've joined and quit 3 No-Trim challenges so far so I guess I have commitment issues.

Bat
June 25th, 2022, 09:56 PM
Wishy washy about anything even if it isn't hair is welcome 8D

Glitch
June 25th, 2022, 10:46 PM
I’m wishy washy in the other areas of my life. Does that count? :)

LOL. Relatable... :beerchug:

Bat
June 26th, 2022, 08:30 AM
My wishy washy self tried to go half blonde again didn't work out so tried to tone it pink then purple which also didn't work, it's now half black half Magenta it's not great but meh

spidermom
June 26th, 2022, 08:56 AM
I used to do this all the time: decide to grow out my short hair, let it grow for an entire year so that it was maybe just beyond shoulder length, get mad because "I've been growing my hair out for SO LONG and it's still not long, so cut it short again. Repeat.

I was in my late 40s to 50s before I developed the patience to let it grow for years instead of months; that's what it takes. Now I'm enjoying changing the color from time to time; my base color is light enough to give me many options. I use non-damaging formulas so it's not hurting anything.

Bat
June 27th, 2022, 03:26 AM
I think for me it might still be like this til I'm 80🤣

lapushka
June 27th, 2022, 04:13 AM
And there's this, even though it is long you can get these "urges" sometimes. I mean even this past Sunday while we were washing the hair, I got, what if we cut it short right now? Wouldn't an APL cut suit me? All these thoughts. And it doesn't even need to be trimmed, I'm not even at the point of discomfort yet. Raaargh. Hate when that happens.

I mean it's not even over once it's long... you know?

Bat
June 27th, 2022, 04:45 AM
Yeah I get it, it's a struggle I'll always have even if I gain some length

spidermom
June 27th, 2022, 07:32 PM
Well, there are so many fun options regarding hair; you do you and have fun.

Bat
June 28th, 2022, 01:19 AM
at this stage my wishy washy ness has decided on no trims for the rest of the year

Diana Prince
June 28th, 2022, 02:13 AM
I also belong in this club... sometimes I love my layers, sometimes I hate them. And both happen daily :lol:.

Thankfully I want long hair more than I dislike my layers, but otherwise I would cut it to shoulder length (that's where my shortest layers are) and then continue growing.

Bat
June 28th, 2022, 04:27 AM
yep same with me 2-3 times in one day sometimes

spidermom
June 28th, 2022, 01:05 PM
I go back and forth on hair length, too. I like short hair as much as I like long hair, but nothing beats the feeling of getting to the end of my day and finger-combing out my braids or shaking down my bun. It feels so good! I also like how it feels when I'm rinsing it in the shower and I can feel the water flowing through the long hair down my back.

Sometimes I pretend I'm going to get my hair cut, and I browse styles online to decide which one I like best. Then I get on with my life.

Gwendolynn
June 28th, 2022, 03:29 PM
This is absolutely the place for me. Wonderful topic. All the options :cheese:

SandyBottom
June 29th, 2022, 01:15 AM
I can't decide whether I belong here or not.

Bat
June 29th, 2022, 03:06 AM
I can't decide whether I belong here or not.

Haha. With that statement you belong here!

SandyBottom
June 29th, 2022, 08:13 PM
:D Thanks Bat!

Bat
June 29th, 2022, 10:04 PM
Anytime us wishy washies have to stick together

SandyBottom
June 29th, 2022, 10:21 PM
Speaking of which...I love seeing your avatar because it's always a surprise!

Bat
June 29th, 2022, 11:38 PM
Speaking of which...I love seeing your avatar because it's always a surprise!

I'm forever changing it 😂

lapushka
June 30th, 2022, 01:54 AM
I'm forever changing it ��

Yep! We notice. :p ;) I do like the pink on you, though!

Bat
June 30th, 2022, 02:33 AM
Yep! We notice. :p ;) I do like the pink on you, though!

Thanks! I put more of a red though it so it's a little less pink but I like it still

lapushka
July 1st, 2022, 08:48 AM
Thanks! I put more of a red though it so it's a little less pink but I like it still

I especially like the vibrancy of it. A lot of pinks are quite faint, but this is really *there* and I like it for that reason!

Bat
July 1st, 2022, 01:15 PM
I especially like the vibrancy of it. A lot of pinks are quite faint, but this is really *there* and I like it for that reason!
It's a red pink and reds are usually super vibrant