PDA

View Full Version : One year of hair growth - with lots of trims in between

Diana Prince
May 29th, 2022, 06:52 AM
Hey everyone! This is the first thread about my hair journey. This past few days I have been getting frustrated with the lack of noticeable hair growth... I have been trimming quite a lot to get rid of splits, to make it 'as perfect as possible'. It's never perfect :lol:. But as I've been looking through my hair pictures, I've seen that it actually grew a lot, considering the many trims, and I've wanted to celebrate my success. I can't wait to get to WL, I feel more like myself with longer hair. I am already fantasizing about HL/TBL, but I try not to think about it too much since I have a long torso and it'll take a while to get there.

Since being on this forum I've learned a lot. I take great care of my scalp and wash it as necessary, I oil my hair everyday and the results do show after a while.

Also, sorry for the background - I tried to get creative and hide the messy rooms, but now it looks kind of ridiculous :blushing:.

June 2021 - end of May 2022

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47161&d=1653828629 https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47162&d=1653828641

paulownia
May 29th, 2022, 06:58 AM
Really beautiful hair!;)
That's really a lot of growth, congratulations :blossom:

Lady Stardust
May 29th, 2022, 08:08 AM
Congratulations! Your hair has really blossomed and it looks very healthy with a gorgeous hemline.

shelomit
May 29th, 2022, 08:23 AM
Yayyy, Diana! That's great progress for also having trimmed.

lapushka
May 29th, 2022, 11:21 AM
If you had a lot of trims, in a year, that is still what I consider good growth. Onwards and upwards eh? Good luck. I think it looks great! Much better than the hair you started with (which isn't bad in and of itself).

Glitch
May 29th, 2022, 01:14 PM
Lovely hair! Looks super healthy :cheer:

Kathie
May 29th, 2022, 05:29 PM
Congrats! Your hair is really beautiful. It sits so well!

SandyBottom
May 29th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Beautiful progress! The blunt hemline looks very healthy too.

Corvana
May 30th, 2022, 02:41 AM
Congrats!!

Diana Prince
May 30th, 2022, 03:19 AM
Really beautiful hair!;)
That's really a lot of growth, congratulations :blossom:

Congratulations! Your hair has really blossomed and it looks very healthy with a gorgeous hemline.

Yayyy, Diana! That's great progress for also having trimmed.

If you had a lot of trims, in a year, that is still what I consider good growth. Onwards and upwards eh? Good luck. I think it looks great! Much better than the hair you started with (which isn't bad in and of itself).

Lovely hair! Looks super healthy :cheer:

Congrats! Your hair is really beautiful. It sits so well!

Beautiful progress! The blunt hemline looks very healthy too.

Congrats!!

Thank you all!! I really hope next year's progress picture will show a more dramatic result, since I think I'm on the right track :).

TatsuOni
June 4th, 2022, 03:34 AM
It looks beautiful! :)

Diana Prince
June 4th, 2022, 04:12 AM
It looks beautiful! :)

Thank you, Tatsu! You are such an inspiration!

spidermom
June 4th, 2022, 01:18 PM
Very pretty; nice growth, especially with trims.

Diana Prince
June 5th, 2022, 09:11 AM
Very pretty; nice growth, especially with trims.

Thank you, spidermom! I hope this year I'll trim less frequently, since now I know what makes my hair split and I try to avoid those things as much as I can :).