PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter and the promised chop pics....

rymorg2
March 23rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hey guys, Happy Easter to everyone! I got my dh to take pics of the front and back of my hair cut to show you today! The first is from the back....notice where it hits now....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/BrunoandLillismama/Mar23211.jpg

And from the front.....notice where it hits in the front, there's a difference in it, it's inverted towards the front so it's longer in front than back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/BrunoandLillismama/Mar23210.jpg

Now for comparison, these pics are front and back in the fall. In all the pics, my hair is flat ironed....my type is correct for my true wave pattern....but with the use of cones and flat irons I can get it very straight and silky usually. Sometimes I don't want it straight, but since I'm a hairstylist, I do still heat style a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/BrunoandLillismama/Oct11188.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/BrunoandLillismama/Oct11187.jpg

In the time since those last pics were taken, I'd gotten more growth too, my hair was probably a good two to three inches longer than that when she cut it.

that's all the time I have now....I'll have to download new avatars/siggies later. HUGS!!!!!

Raederle
March 23rd, 2008, 11:59 AM
It looks great girl. I liked the side swept fringe, but I also like the new fringe. I'm thinking the new fringe makes you look younger... The gentle curve of the length in front looks lovely.

Carina
March 23rd, 2008, 12:03 PM
It looks beautiful rymorg2.You have a very beautiful haircolor.

rymorg2
March 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
It looks great girl. I liked the side swept fringe, but I also like the new fringe. I'm thinking the new fringe makes you look younger... The gentle curve of the length in front looks lovely.

Hi Raederle! Thank you! Yes, I like the new fringe too....I've always had bangs (until the LHC LOL) and like having them back; I feel like "ME" again! :)

rymorg2
March 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
It looks beautiful rymorg2.You have a very beautiful haircolor.

Hi Carina, thank you!!! That's not my natural color LOL but thank you for the complement.....that's about 2 shades darker than my natural is but I love my hair darker. :)

spidermom
March 23rd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Your hair cut seems to really suit you well. I like it a lot. I did like the side-swept fringe a bit better, but both are nice looks.

rymorg2
March 23rd, 2008, 04:41 PM
Your hair cut seems to really suit you well. I like it a lot. I did like the side-swept fringe a bit better, but both are nice looks.

Hi Spidermom.....thanks......I did like the sideswept bang, and I do that occasionally too since I still can do that as well......:)

kimki
March 23rd, 2008, 04:48 PM
I like it, the fringe suits you and I love the way it is in the front.

yogachic
March 23rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
It looks really nice! I must have missed, why you cut? Did you cut off damage, or are you maintaining APL length?
Happy Easter to you too, & to everyone at LHC!

Shermie Girl
March 23rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
I like your new 'do. Very pretty and flattering to you. I like the fringe, too. :cheese:

I hope that you and yours are having a Happy Easter. :)

peachy.pudding
March 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
I hope you dont mind honest comments.

First up i love them both, your hair looks thicker/fuller now and healthier now that you have cut it, you also look younger.

Second, the long hair suits you to, you look slimmer and happier for some reason except it looks a little flat.

Other than that you suit most styles because you have wonderful eyes and as someone said before wonderful hair colour. What are you hair goals now, coz your siggy is deceiving us?

TammySue
March 23rd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Either way, you have great hair and a pretty face!

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 04:40 AM
I like it, the fringe suits you and I love the way it is in the front.

Hi kimki, thank you!

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 04:40 AM
It looks really nice! I must have missed, why you cut? Did you cut off damage, or are you maintaining APL length?
Happy Easter to you too, & to everyone at LHC!

Hi yogachic, I cut because I was having headaches and I'm probably getting a new job for the salon I work at (I'm a hairdresser LOL). Thanks! :)

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 04:42 AM
I like your new 'do. Very pretty and flattering to you. I like the fringe, too. :cheese:

I hope that you and yours are having a Happy Easter. :)

Hi Shermie girl, thank you!!! Yep we had a good easter! :)

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 04:44 AM
I hope you dont mind honest comments.

First up i love them both, your hair looks thicker/fuller now and healthier now that you have cut it, you also look younger.

Second, the long hair suits you to, you look slimmer and happier for some reason except it looks a little flat.

Other than that you suit most styles because you have wonderful eyes and as someone said before wonderful hair colour. What are you hair goals now, coz your siggy is deceiving us?

LOL I don't mind....Hi Peachy Pudding....

It had been awhile since I cut so some damage came off with the cut, hence the healthier look. As for looking slimmer with long hair, I WAS slimmer back then LOL....I've probably put on about 10 lbs since that I'm trying to get back off plus some.

Thanks for the complements....as for my goals I haven't changed my siggie because I'm not sure from here WHAT I want to do. :)

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Either way, you have great hair and a pretty face!

HI Tammy Sue, thank you so much! :)

FrannyG
March 24th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Your new 'do is very stylish, and your hair looks very healthy. Of course with your mad growth rate it will be waist length by the summer if you don't watch out. You're beautiful, girl. :flowers:

tiny_teesha
March 24th, 2008, 08:41 AM
i agree with spidermom, you look great in both but i am bias toward side swept bangs! :)

Garnet66
March 24th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Your new cut really suits you. And your bangs are so pretty.

kimberlily
March 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
It looks so cute on you! Darn it, you are making me miss my bangs.

Must resist scissors..............................

jojo
March 24th, 2008, 12:59 PM
looks great, but i too prefer the side fringe slightly better

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Your new 'do is very stylish, and your hair looks very healthy. Of course with your mad growth rate it will be waist length by the summer if you don't watch out. You're beautiful, girl. :flowers:

LOL thank you Franny......:grouphug:

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM
i agree with spidermom, you look great in both but i am bias toward side swept bangs! :)

Hi Tiny Teesha! Thanks......I like my hair both ways I think.....:)

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Your new cut really suits you. And your bangs are so pretty.

Hi garnet....:waving: thanks! I like them a lot!

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 05:07 PM
It looks so cute on you! Darn it, you are making me miss my bangs.

Must resist scissors..............................

LOL Kimberlily.......I missed my bangs that's for sure........I'm such an enabler :twisted:

rymorg2
March 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
looks great, but i too prefer the side fringe slightly better

Hi Jojo, thanks.....I like it that way occasionally, who knows maybe I'll grow them back out eventually.....

rymorg2
March 26th, 2008, 03:52 AM
bumping for some people that wanted to see but missed the pics....tee hee....

addikted
March 26th, 2008, 04:47 AM
rymorg2, you look beautiful in both the pictures, I like your bangs either way. Your hair is just so lovely, thick and shiny.

rymorg2
March 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM
rymorg2, you look beautiful in both the pictures, I like your bangs either way. Your hair is just so lovely, thick and shiny.

Hi Addikted, welcome to the LHC! :waving:

THank you so much!!! :)

Alley Cat
March 26th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Your new cut looks lovely rymorg2 :)

rymorg2
March 27th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Your new cut looks lovely rymorg2 :)

Hi Alley Cat! Thank you! :)

RavennaNight
October 31st, 2009, 04:58 PM
:brains: IT'S ALIVE!!! :brains:

bwahahahahahahaha bwahahahahahaha!

And it will dance upon the boards now as my precious puppet until someone sticks pins in it like a voo doo doll!

And if you posted on this thread without reading this, I guess it's TRICK not Treat!

Happy Halloween from the Thread Necromancer!!!!

little_acorn
October 31st, 2009, 05:08 PM
:rollin: :rollin: too funny Ravenna

Coriander
October 31st, 2009, 06:25 PM
There's another zombie thread that I came across yesterday...

:lol: Ravenna... you make me laugh!

Chrissy
October 31st, 2009, 07:21 PM
Verrrrrrrrrry funny!!! I didn't fall for it so there! :)

rymorg2
November 1st, 2009, 05:27 AM
OMG MY THREAD LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheese: