PDA

View Full Version : Reliable online hair product stores?

Priska
March 12th, 2022, 11:04 PM
I've never been good at ordering anything from online stores in internet because I feel it's too slowly and I hate the postages, but now I feel there are many natural products that I can't find anywhere in real life, so now maybe I must try this... I think cheapiest options are in ebay, but I'm afraid they are cheaters and I just lose my money there and get nothing... so the question is in the title ;)

(Right now I'd like to find aloe vera powder, among one henna colour box it cleared all my tangles like a miracle...)

Hedwig
March 13th, 2022, 04:33 AM
I have had success with Amazon in the past.

illicitlizard
March 13th, 2022, 06:12 AM
I've had good luck with iHerb, amazon is better than ebay but there are still huge problems with counterfeit products... I haven't really ordered anything for hair online from anywhere else!

MusicalSpoons
March 13th, 2022, 08:38 AM
Whereabouts in the world are you Priska?
Classikool do good value products, I don't know if they're available where you are though. Also soapmaking supply companies do all sorts of items (although in the UK their postage prices are often relatively high, I don't know about soapmaking companies in other countries).

knobbly
March 13th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Henna Sooq does aloe powder and they are reliable: https://hennasooq.com/organic-aloe-vera-powder/

LoveSnap
March 13th, 2022, 11:48 AM
I second iherb. The shipping is quick and the threshold for free shipping is low. Back when I did diy, I also regularly ordered from mountain rose herbs.

Priska
March 13th, 2022, 12:41 PM
-terminated-

Priska
March 13th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Whereabouts in the world are you Priska?
Classikool do good value products, I don't know if they're available where you are though. Also soapmaking supply companies do all sorts of items (although in the UK their postage prices are often relatively high, I don't know about soapmaking companies in other countries).

I live in Finland 🙂 You are right, probably I should concentrate on online shops of my home country, if I'm willing to save in postages... 😶 but how do I know about their reliability either...

Thank you everybody and more answers are still very welcome! 🙂

MusicalSpoons
March 13th, 2022, 01:15 PM
I live in Finland �� You are right, probably I should concentrate on online shops of my home country, if I'm willing to save in postages... �� but how do I know about their reliability either...

Thank you everybody and more answers are still very welcome! ��

Knowing where you are will help people suggest relevant companies :) I have to say, although the soapmaking supply companies here won't be any use to you, all of the ones I've used have been reliable (obviously not for branded products) even though I just chose them by who had what I wanted and for a reasonable price, had never used them before.

If you pay by PayPal then you get buyer protection which is useful in case the seller messes you about if you are not happy with the product.

Classikool might be available to you; they sell via Amazon, Etsy, eBay and possibly their own site (depending on whether they post to Finland).

For more well-known branded products particularly, EU-specific sites might be more reliable than Amazon or eBay. However, both Amazon and eBay do have specific categories for returns if the product is fake or otherwise not as described.

Bri-Chan
March 13th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Ecco Verde. Their natural products have high quality.

Priska
March 13th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Thank you for your thorough answers MusicalSpoons! ❤