PDA

View Full Version : I’m back

diddiedaisy
February 27th, 2022, 01:55 AM
Not really been an active member for a number of years. So I expect only the die hards will remember me lol

I have decided to start growing and taking care of my hair again. Those that know me know I suffer from sheds which makes my growth journey super long!!! I’m also peri menopausal which again doesn’t help.

My current length is a few inches off waist but the last four inches are very thin. My bottle blonde hair is in good condition though. Has elastisity to it and no split ends that I can see with my eyes. I’ll be honest I can’t remember when I last trimmed it but it was possibly last summer when I cut it to apl.

My routine is wash twice a week, I got lazy in lockdown and stopped daily washing. One of those washes involve olaplex shampoo and conditioner. I do use a hairdryer, I was lucky enough to get a Dyson at Christmas and half dry it or air dry time dependent. I have started doing the odd oiling to strengthen my length.

My plan is get to waist and then start trimming the thin ends. That should be by July.

This place keeps me motivated seeing others hair journeys and eventual victories. I also enjoy seeing people accept what they have, if like me it’s not perfect, and learn to love it. And let’s not forget the serious hair envy going on lol

shelomit
February 27th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Howdy! I don't think I was around when you were last active, so it's nice to meet you : )

Lady Stardust
February 27th, 2022, 02:21 AM
Hi, welcome back! I remember you cutting back to APL, it sounds your progress has been great from there.

Bat
February 27th, 2022, 02:51 AM
welcome back, your hair looks beautiful, I love that blond

diddiedaisy
February 27th, 2022, 02:57 AM
welcome back, your hair looks beautiful, I love that blond

Thank you. That photo is an old one. It’s about that length atm but I don’t have the thickness. Need to work out how to put photos in. I’ve forgotten lol

Sarahlabyrinth
February 27th, 2022, 05:55 AM
I remember you, welcome back! :D

lapis_lazuli
February 27th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Hi, I recognize you :waving: Welcome back!

Garnetgem
February 27th, 2022, 01:27 PM
Welcome back here, i remember you! :)

TatsuOni
February 28th, 2022, 09:09 AM
Welcome back! :)

Joyful Mystery
February 28th, 2022, 09:14 AM
Welcome back!

lapushka
February 28th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Welcome back! :)

diddiedaisy
February 28th, 2022, 12:33 PM
Thank you 😊

Corvana
March 6th, 2022, 01:28 AM
Welcome back! I'm also back after being gone for a bit.

diddiedaisy
March 6th, 2022, 01:57 AM
Welcome back! I'm also back after being gone for a bit.

Hi corvana hope your hair journey is going well ��

Corvana
March 6th, 2022, 03:05 AM
Hi corvana hope your hair journey is going well ��

It's had ups and downs, but I can't really complain. Some stress sheds, and some thinning from mechanical damage because I had my hair down too much the past couple years. But hopefully the wisdom of LHC, and the general support, will help me to reach my goal and then reach it again with fully healthy ends!