PDA

View Full Version : Maria's progress (pics)

ImmortaLamia
November 15th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Hello everyone!
At first I wanna say my hair has changed alot for the better and my hair has grown alot also i may say it's almost hip lenght...almost..or already hip lenght? you decide and tell me :D

This picture was taken January 1st 2008 I haved somewhat fairytale ends because i was not trimming regularly!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/Mya_X/January1st.jpg

And this picture it's taken yesterday, washed, airdryed and combed, should i call this hip lenght?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/Mya_X/November2008.jpg

cindy58
November 15th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Nice progress -- looks like hip length to me! (that's where I'm at too!)

Xandergrammy
November 15th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Ooooh!! Your hair is so pretty! Good job! :thumbsup:

spidermom
November 15th, 2008, 09:12 AM
It helps to rest your hands on your hips for an "is this hip length?" picture. It's hard for me to tell, but I think your ends are still a bit above hip length.

Dolly
November 15th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Your hair looks very nice! Good growth, and it looks very healthy, too!

RoseRedDead
November 15th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Wow, your hemline has thickened up a lot, and it looks much shinier and softer. Congrats. :flowers:

plainjanegirl
November 15th, 2008, 09:25 AM
You may not be quite hip yet but getting close. The shine and smoothness look great though.

TheKnight'sLady
November 15th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Your hair is very pretty, and so shiny! it looks close to hip length to me. :)

Sammybunny711
November 15th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Great growing! It looks lovely!

Ryanne
November 15th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Very pretty hair!

CaityBear
November 15th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Gorgeous hair. Your ends definatley look much thicker.

I'd say you're almost hip length, but not quite. Another inch or so.

LutraLutra
November 15th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Ooh la la, that's great looking hair. Nice growing!

2luvmycurls
November 15th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Wow! It does look so much healthier! Go you! :D Yeah, I would say it's waist now, but not far from hip!

Forest
November 15th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Not quite hip, but georgeous!:):disco:

What kind of hair care routine do you have?

Vitalai
November 15th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Your hair is so beautiful! It looks thicker and shinier!

ImmortaLamia
November 16th, 2008, 08:39 AM
thank you all for the compliments. :o i guessed also i have a inch or so till hip at it's fullest. sorry for not putting my hands at waist..my waist is a little higher.

ImmortaLamia
November 16th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Not quite hip, but georgeous!:):disco:

What kind of hair care routine do you have?

Well my hair care routine consist in shampooing once a week with dermatological shampoo from home institut (everytime i run out i buy another dermatological shampoo with different extracts, till now i changed it 3 times)
Everytime i wash my hair with shampoo I do CO also - the product is gliss with coconut from schwarzkopf.
I comb in the shower and after when is wet and when damp with a very wide comb, after i do this i moisturize with extra virgin olive oil or this product from body shop like a butter with coconut oil.
The rest of the days after the wash i wear it loose (well...lately it's like that) Or I make a caterpillar or a bun style, rarely an english braid or rope braid when the hair is heavy oiled.
Rarely i use a leave in spray from schwarzkopf.
Rarely i think to do a mask with honey I think i did so far 4-5 treatments before joining lhc but not regularly...planning to do regularly treatments with honey to lighten my hair color.

well that's pretty much what i do, i try not to stay alot with the fingers in it so it doesn't get greasy or comb it alot to get dry.

Alia
November 16th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Beautiful shine!

Addy
November 16th, 2008, 09:22 AM
WoW! :thud:

It looks like the condition of your hair has greatly improved! It's much thicker at the ends too!

Keep growing girl! :D It looks amazing and your color is soooo shiney!!

AnneAdeline
November 16th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Wow, what an improvement! So much shinier now, and the ends look a world better.

paper
November 17th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Great progress. Your hair is very pretty! :crush:

Curlsgirl
November 17th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Wow, you can really see a difference! Keep up the good work!

LOVELY hair!!! :cheese:

Anje
November 17th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Looks very nice. I'm going to go against the flow and say it looks like it's hip length to me (hip as defined by the top of your pelvis -- depending on your body, the widest point is probably closer to classic). Easiest way to tell is to have another pic taken, this time with your hands resting on your hipbones, like my sigpic.

Arctic
November 18th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Your hair looks just beautiful!

DarkChocolate
November 18th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Nice progress:)
You have a nice hemline now and pretty color too:)

ImmortaLamia
November 18th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Looks very nice. I'm going to go against the flow and say it looks like it's hip length to me (hip as defined by the top of your pelvis -- depending on your body, the widest point is probably closer to classic). Easiest way to tell is to have another pic taken, this time with your hands resting on your hipbones, like my sigpic.

yay, i will do so!

Thank you all for the lovely compliments, it means alot! :grouphug:

DavidN
November 18th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Congratulations on your wonderful growth, and your hair is so shiny and healthy!

jojo
November 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM
you are such a quick grower, your hair is lovely by christmas i think you will at hip way to grow!

Sherri
November 18th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Very nice hair. It looks wonderful and so shiney and healthy.

Payal80
November 20th, 2008, 12:42 AM
looks very cool and attractive indeed !