PDA

View Full Version : See you later!

Stray_mind
February 1st, 2022, 01:16 AM
Hello guys.

It so happened that i have chopped off all of my hair really short, like to the middle of my ears short haha. The thought of doing it was lurking at the back of my mind for a long time and yesterday i pulled the plug. I won't be growing my hair again for a while now as i am enjoying my new cut, so i am not sure i will be coming here, unless only to lurk.
Good luck with your goals and thanks for all your support until now!

See you later (perhaps :) )

Love,
Stray_mind.

Bri-Chan
February 1st, 2022, 01:57 AM
You know, what counts at the end of the day is that you're happy with your hair. I guess it's the main goal.
See you!

GrowlingCupcake
February 1st, 2022, 02:03 AM
I'm definitely curious to see what it looks like now. Glad you're enjoying it!

Hope to see you around, still, even if it's just to lurk/comment.

Take care, Stray <3

Bat
February 1st, 2022, 02:18 AM
Hello guys.

It so happened that i have chopped off all of my hair really short, like to the middle of my ears short haha. The thought of doing it was lurking at the back of my mind for a long time and yesterday i pulled the plug. I won't be growing my hair again for a while now as i am enjoying my new cut, so i am not sure i will be coming here, unless only to lurk.

Love,
Stray_mind.

Wow I'm so shocked at this! Like this came out of nowhere. I'm glad you are enjoying your new cut see you around

Lady Stardust
February 1st, 2022, 02:26 AM
I remember when you had short hair before, around the time that I joined, and it really suited you. I think you could pull off any length you wanted, long or short, you always look great.

I’m glad you’re enjoying your hair :)

Corvana
February 1st, 2022, 03:55 AM
Oh fun!! I'd also love to see it, if you were inclined to share!

I'm glad you're enjoying your hair! That's the whole point really!

illicitlizard
February 1st, 2022, 03:58 AM
Oh wow Stray! That's an awesome change, enjoy the new cut! Hope you'll stick around to lurk if you wish, so glad you did it and are happy with the choice :o

lapushka
February 1st, 2022, 04:59 AM
Whaaaa? Nooo. That was my initial reaction. But you just have to do what matters to you, and what is most important to you, if that's not growing your hair, then it isn't.

I'll see you later! Or, around. You don't have to leave. No one says that. There's enough shorties that participate fully here, to know that you are not driven away with short(er) hair, one bit. But... I get it, it's perhaps that the interest isn't there anymore, which, you know, it happens. If you are ready to come back, or de-lurk, we'll be here! :D

tekla
February 1st, 2022, 05:05 AM
Wow, enjoy your new hair! I bet it looks great. Stay, lurk or come back if or when you feel like it.

Stray_mind
February 1st, 2022, 07:54 AM
Since some of you asked for pics, here they are. My hair was blown out at the salon so my waves are all gone.

https://i.imgur.com/jHp6twb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5f9su1o.jpg

DropStitches
February 1st, 2022, 07:59 AM
Since some of you asked for pics, here they are. My hair was blown out at the salon so my waves are all gone.

Super cute! I hope you enjoy your new hair, it looks very stylish - and what a delightful colour!

AmaryllisRed
February 1st, 2022, 08:06 AM
Oh my goodness!
Stray, it's such a good look on you!

lapushka
February 1st, 2022, 09:02 AM
I like it, it's cute, more classical rather than edgy, IMHO! Its so pretty! :)

Dark40
February 1st, 2022, 09:05 AM
Wow! That is my response! You have to do what makes you happy in the long run. Your new hair cut is so cute! :) It really suits you. I'm looking forward to seeing you lurking around!

Lady Stardust
February 1st, 2022, 09:16 AM
It looks great! The cut frames your face really nicely.

shelomit
February 1st, 2022, 09:18 AM
Aw, that's a lovely cut, Stray!

Micayla47
February 1st, 2022, 10:16 AM
It's beautiful! Enjoy it.

lapushka
February 1st, 2022, 10:19 AM
You know, that is really such a pretty style! :D I wish I had the guts to do it. But I kind of love being able to put it up.

Stray, may I save your photo, for inspiration when I ever get this cut (because if I'm going short, I'm doing it in style)? I just wanted to ask because I think it's otherwise a little rude to right-click!

Stray_mind
February 1st, 2022, 10:53 AM
You know, that is really such a pretty style! :D I wish I had the guts to do it. But I kind of love being able to put it up.

Stray, may I save your photo, for inspiration when I ever get this cut (because if I'm going short, I'm doing it in style)? I just wanted to ask because I think it's otherwise a little rude to right-click!

Sure, save it. 😄
I showed my stylist a photo of a similar style for inspiration too. It always helps to have a reference.

TatsuOni
February 1st, 2022, 11:40 AM
That looks so good on you Stray! :)

Finda
February 1st, 2022, 12:09 PM
Wow, looks great :)

Lesley8
February 1st, 2022, 03:20 PM
That's really pretty! It suits you.

Potauvert
February 1st, 2022, 03:29 PM
It suits you very well :D

_Melly_
February 1st, 2022, 04:37 PM
Stray_mind> It looks so cute!

lapushka
February 1st, 2022, 06:14 PM
Sure, save it. ��
I showed my stylist a photo of a similar style for inspiration too. It always helps to have a reference.

Thank you! :D

lapis_lazuli
February 1st, 2022, 07:20 PM
Congrats on the change! It looks great on you :)

Alexandrina
February 1st, 2022, 07:49 PM
The short hair looks good on you, stray!
Keep in mind there are lots of hair accessories you could still wear...
headbands, barrettes, decorated bobby pins, scarves, snap clips, beads

Anyway my point is I hope you stick around and you could always practice with those kinds of accessories here with us until you one day decide to grow long again!

Ylva
February 1st, 2022, 07:58 PM
That cut is super pretty and looks so awesome on you! :heart: I do hope to see you around, still. :)

Bat
February 1st, 2022, 08:10 PM

I never thought I'd say this but it suits you even better than long hair! Looks like the right choice at this stage

Corvana
February 2nd, 2022, 01:05 AM
That cut is so super cute!! You look amazing!

illicitlizard
February 2nd, 2022, 01:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/jHp6twbm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5f9su1om.jpg

I love this cut on you, it looks amazing! Thanks for sharing pics, it is such a classy style

Stray_mind
February 4th, 2022, 02:29 AM
Thank you everyone for kind words. :)
I'll make sure to pop in now and then. :flower:

lapushka
February 4th, 2022, 07:25 AM
Thank you everyone for kind words. :)
I'll make sure to pop in now and then. :flower:

Great to hear, because I think I would miss you. :o I had noticed you were around less than before in latest times.

cestlavie
February 4th, 2022, 03:11 PM
What a cute haircut! It looks great on you, Stray! Hope to see you around sometime! :)

Jane99
February 4th, 2022, 03:49 PM
Lovely hair cut! I echo the sentiment that I hope to see you around these boards even without the long hair!

MusicalSpoons
February 4th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Oh my word! Your new style suits you amazingly, and looks so sophisticated (I don't mean that long hair doesn't look sophisticated, rather that a lot of short styles don't). I'm glad you're happy with it and enjoying it :D and also glad to hear we'll still see you around sometimes :o

ArienEllariel
February 4th, 2022, 09:13 PM
Beautiful style! Looks great 👍

Stray_mind
February 11th, 2022, 04:57 AM
Well, it's been around a week and i still don't regret my decision as i think short hair suits me, BUT... The fact i can't put my hair up is seriously annoying and also i miss the process of growing my hair and hitting all the milestones, so i will start again. 😄

I bought some hair vitamins too, since my hair has significantly thinned due to covid.

So i guess i'm back in the game!

Lady Stardust
February 11th, 2022, 05:54 AM
:)

Your haircut is a very flattering length, but it is also ripe for getting right in your face! It’s easier when you can tuck it behind your ears.

Welcome back to growing again! It’ll be fun moving through all the stages, and it will be so much easier for you this time without the dye. Your natural colour looks so good on you.

clairenewcastle
February 11th, 2022, 10:58 AM
Your hair looks amazing, it really suits you!

Stray_mind
February 11th, 2022, 12:39 PM
:)

Your haircut is a very flattering length, but it is also ripe for getting right in your face! It’s easier when you can tuck it behind your ears.

Welcome back to growing again! It’ll be fun moving through all the stages, and it will be so much easier for you this time without the dye. Your natural colour looks so good on you.

Thank you! I am glad i went for it still.
I still have a lot of hair toys i want to use and don't want to give up on too. :lol:

I wonder if hair vitamins will make a difference. :ponder:
I never took it before.

lapushka
February 11th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Thank you! I am glad i went for it still.
I still have a lot of hair toys i want to use and don't want to give up on too. :lol:

I wonder if hair vitamins will make a difference. :ponder:
I never took it before.

OTOH I hope not, because it would mean you're deficient in something.
Patience, girl, you have a good "starting style"!

Stray_mind
February 11th, 2022, 11:58 PM
OTOH I hope not, because it would mean you're deficient in something.
Patience, girl, you have a good "starting style"!
You know patience is my strong suit. 😄

SleepyTangles
February 12th, 2022, 02:27 AM
Hello guys.

Love,
Stray_mind.

Sounds like you are very happy with the new haircut! :cheer: Rock it! We'll be here if you ever wish to grow out again, or just chat about non-length-related haircare :flowers:

SleepyTangles
February 12th, 2022, 02:30 AM
Well, it's been around a week and i still don't regret my decision as i think short hair suits me, BUT... The fact i can't put my hair up is seriously annoying and also i miss the process of growing my hair and hitting all the milestones, so i will start again. 😄

I bought some hair vitamins too, since my hair has significantly thinned due to covid.

So i guess i'm back in the game!

I missed this post! Nothing wrong with starting fresh, I do definitively get into hair growth cycles.

Not being able to tie back the hair is pretty annoying, what about bobby pins and mini claw clips?

lapushka
February 12th, 2022, 03:39 AM
You know patience is my strong suit. 😄

Yee-ah! :cheer: :tongue:

Stray_mind
February 12th, 2022, 09:05 AM
I missed this post! Nothing wrong with starting fresh, I do definitively get into hair growth cycles.

Not being able to tie back the hair is pretty annoying, what about bobby pins and mini claw clips?
I tend to avoid bobby pins as they tend to break my hair. I will definitely consider getting some small claw clips.

lithostoic
February 14th, 2022, 09:46 PM
It looks lovely!

paulownia
February 14th, 2022, 11:44 PM
Wow, Stray_mind that was a shocker ;)
But, you do you. The new cut is gorgeous :D.

Kalamazoo
February 15th, 2022, 01:22 PM
Wow, Stray! You look simply fantastic! But then, you've got a great sense of style, so you'll make any haircut look terrific.