PDA

View Full Version : Which grow out group do I belong in?

olivetime
December 26th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Hello!
My hair is 12 months into growing from shaved without trims/cuts. The shortest lengths are above my chin but the longest are past collarbone. Which group do I join?
Thanks ♡

Ylva
December 26th, 2021, 01:23 PM
I would go by the longest ones, but you can also just hang out in multiple threads.

Diana Prince
December 26th, 2021, 01:29 PM
I'd go to Shoulder to APL thread.

olivetime
December 26th, 2021, 02:03 PM
Thank you ♡

lapushka
December 26th, 2021, 04:33 PM
Here at the forum, we usually measure, from the front hairline (where hair meets the forehead), over the back of the head down, so the last / longest layer is what counts; those are the statistics under our names. So just go with your longest layer / marker!

olivetime
December 27th, 2021, 10:10 AM
Here at the forum, we usually measure, from the front hairline (where hair meets the forehead), over the back of the head down, so the last / longest layer is what counts; those are the statistics under our names. So just go with your longest layer / marker!

Oh! I've been measuring incorrectly! Will have to do it again!

ZoeZ
December 27th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Oh! I've been measuring incorrectly! Will have to do it again!

I measured wrong for years, lol - I would actually measure the hair from the middle of my scalp... the LHC way is much easier! Cheers!

olivetime
December 27th, 2021, 10:15 AM
I measured wrong for years, lol - I would actually measure the hair from the middle of my scalp... the LHC way is much easier! Cheers!

I was measuring just a strand of hair, lol!