PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

Curlsgirl
November 14th, 2008, 12:58 PM
:D I have posted this before but thought it would be fun again.

I am going home this afternoon and doing a good wash and a DT with Jessicurl Too Shea and my microwave heat cap. I haven't done a DT for a while. I may even do a protein treatment before that. :ponder:

Carolyn
November 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM
I'm washing it tonight (Friday night) and plan to sleep with it in a scrunchie bun. I might (but probably won't) wear it down tomorrow. On Sunday I plan to do a nice long SMT.

AJoifulNoise
November 14th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Up in a damp bun right now. Which means braids tonight for sleeping. Maybe a dutch braid tomorrow. I'll probably leave that in for sleeping. Then another bun on sunday. It'll be the first time I sport my new Night Blooming spider stick. :D

I'm really not that exciting...

Jessikinz
November 14th, 2008, 01:17 PM
A quick WO rinse tonight in the shower. And tomorrow it's going to be oiled up all day in a braid or bun, sunday's are my wash days.

granitbaby
November 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I will coconut oil hair tonight and wash tomorrow morning. I'm thinking of trying some honey treatment too.

Sammybunny711
November 14th, 2008, 01:36 PM
NOTHING (hopefully!) I am going to try and go without washing until Sunday afternoon or so (just to be clean for a day with my Sweetheart.) My hair is perfectly clean right now and since I have to work on a paper tomorrow, I am thinking I'm going to stay in and let it get all grossed up before I wash it on Sunday (this is the plan anyway :o)

avraea
November 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Time for my once a month banana baby food, honey, brown sugar and lime juice scalp scrub! :)

Siava
November 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I'm going to SMT tomorrow and perform a quick S & D. I went cross-eyed earlier this week doing it and snipped most, but I'm sure there's a few rogues left.

SHELIAANN1969
November 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I am going to take mine out dancing, lol! Haha -- It's better than American Express, I never leave home without it....ba da boom! :D

I wanted to henna, but we are enclosing our porch this weekend, so I guess I will wash it Sunday evening after the literal and proverbial dust settles, it will be bunned all weekend. My hair never gets to do anything fun :( lol

Tangles
November 14th, 2008, 01:57 PM
If I have time, I'm going to try a few new updos. APL is a drag.

helen2806
November 14th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I'm washing and deeeeeep conditioning as many times as I can fit in tomorrow to try and sort out an ill-advised temporary dye situation :doh: - the colour's only supposed to last 6-8 washes though so hopefully it will be ok! I stocked up on plenty of condish to sort it out after its ordeal so fingers crossed it won't be too worse for wear...

jojo
November 14th, 2008, 02:14 PM
for me well i have washed it with Tigi Mega Vitamin Shampoo and put a hask henna placenta treatment on and then a deep condition with Tigi moisture manic and its drying as I type!

Tomorrow I am on my long day 14 hours *groan* so it will be a low bun secured with a scrunchie for me and Sunday I am off to meet an old friend of mine so probably a half up if its not too windy or another bun if it is!

sherigayle
November 14th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I'm a week into WO so I won't be doing anything special. I am going to take a nice hot shower tonight and give myself a good scalp massage. Nothing I love more than a good scalp massage.

.Amanaka.
November 14th, 2008, 02:36 PM
The plan (that I have just come up with, in all my brilliance!) is to rinse tonight, slather with coconut oil, and then leave it up/oiled/under a hat until Sunday night, when I can get all clean. Just to come to work.

spidermom
November 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I'll coconut oil it before bed tonight, braid-bun it while I work in the gardens on Saturday, and CWC on Saturday afternoon/evening while I pat myself on the back for a job well done in the yard.

mommy101405
November 14th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I am taking my dh out for a special dinner Saturday for his b-day. I was thinking of maybe down and possibly curling. Not that heat is a great option but I barely ever use heat anymore so I think it'll be alright for one day. Sunday. I have no idea. Prob just my standard ponytail.

Elphie
November 14th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Time for my once a month banana baby food, honey, brown sugar and lime juice scalp scrub!

I can't decide if I want to ask how it benefits your hair or throw it into a blender and add a little gin for a cocktail!

Magicknthenight
November 14th, 2008, 03:20 PM
I would like to try damp bunning. I don't know if it will give my hair a lot of kinks. because a while back it did and it was just all over the place. But this time I'm not twisting or oiling. I would like to do a treatment or something for my hair but I'm not sure what. I may try doing a hot oil treatment again. I tried a few days ago but didn't read ALL the directions so i ended up washing my hair twice. Since i didn't know you had to wash it out. Pretty boring here i guess. I'm wearing this new bun i came up with and slept in. Here's some instructions:
I took my hair like i was going to put it into a pony tail..then took the big cloth hair-tie and wrapped it around the pony tail once so it was a pony tail but had extra hair-tie. then took my length and started wrapping it around the base. Then i took the rest of the hair-tie and pulled it down which kept my ends (tucked into the top) secure. It looks pretty cool from one side but its easy and doesn't pull. Guess its not very exciting here haha. I may try some new up dos and oil my ends. :)
hope those instructions weren't too confusing

Chromis
November 14th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Same thing I do every weekend Pinky!

Er, probably comb it, toss it up in a log roll, then braid for night like I do the rest of the week :)

Fencai
November 14th, 2008, 03:24 PM
tonight CO wash after the gym and sleep with it in braids.
Tomorrow, is a Henna alllllll day and then rinse out, and sleeping with it in a bun.
sunday I plan to do a self trim (wish me luck!)

longingforlocks
November 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Tangles: I'm with you on the APL business! There is nothing exciting for me to do. Mine is about 22 inches, so not full APL. I can do a pretty french braid, but it looks awkward when I wear it down because it's in between shoulder length and "boob" length.

dancingmegs
November 14th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Definitely washing tonight. If I don't it's going to crawl off my head in protest. I'm considering molassas or coconut milk, but somehow I doubt I'll actually do anything exciting.

nicolina
November 14th, 2008, 05:44 PM
tangles and longingforlocks - have you tried a french twist? My hair is just past APL (by about half an inch), and that works really well. I'm now experimenting with using different clips and even hairsticks to hold it, so I get quite a bit of variety out of just one do.

ladyfairington
November 14th, 2008, 06:03 PM
i had mentioned in another thread that i'm going to knott's berry farm on sunday.

i'm not sure how i want to do my hair yet. =/

i want it up so it'll be out of the way, but i also want it down so i could show off my pretty long hair.

but if i keep it down, it'll get caught in the ride or knotty and stuff.

also, he made me a circlet, so i want something that accents the circlet as well.

AND tomorrow is my cousin david's birthday party, and i'm thinking something like a crown braid with ribbons running through it.

eep. <3!

CaityBear
November 14th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Hmm, I have no idea. I'm thinking maybe do another oil treatment? I'll probably wash my hair again tomorrow morning with my shampoo and egg... Maybe I'll find some sort of treatment otherwise that I can treat my hair to...

I'm still waiting to get some henna to use and one of these weekends I'll be doing that.

mira-chan
November 14th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Oiling, more oiling and then herb wash on Sunday. Probably.

joyfulmom4
November 14th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Tonight I am going to do a heavy oiling with sweet almond oil and some search and destroy for split ends. Then I'll braid it for sleep.

In the morning, I will try my new shampoo and conditioner from Aubrey Organics. I thought I'd try going SLS and cone-free. And I bought Catnip tea and steeped some this evening so I can rinse with it in the morning.

I will most likely wear it down to work b/c it will be wet and take all day to dry. I may try a half-updo with the medium sized Ficcare I got. It's my first Ficcare. I can't wait to try it out.

Tomorrow, I'd like to try a new updo with my new Ketylos hairsticks. I am really ticked that my kids seem to have lost one of the sticks, but I still have two other pairs. I am sure the stick has got to be here *somewhere*.

SearMeCarefully
November 14th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I'll be washing tonight and hopefully trying something from the hairstyle challenge thread..
..and I may meet some curly hairs from naturallycurly.com boards for lunch Sunday so I'll probably do it as curly as I can make it lol

Curlsgirl
November 14th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I'll be washing tonight and hopefully trying something from the hairstyle challenge thread..
..and I may meet some curly hairs from naturallycurly.com boards for lunch Sunday so I'll probably do it as curly as I can make it lol

Hi SMC!!! That sounds like so much fun! Nice to see you!

SearMeCarefully
November 14th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Hi SMC!!! That sounds like so much fun! Nice to see you!

I'm kinda nervous I don't post over there nearly as much as I do (did ha) here.. It's good to see you as well, I've been on the boards a bit more lately.. I fell out of interest with my hair for awhile.. *grumbles*

Islandgrrl
November 14th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Absolutely positively nothing. :happydance:

Vitalai
November 14th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I will do a style for the hair game thread and hopefully will get around to doing a SMT.

ladyfairington
November 15th, 2008, 12:00 AM
i don't quite know yet.

my friend is taking me to knott's berry farm for my birthday and i want something that is 1. braided so it's out of my eyes and doesn't tangle, yet 2. shows off my pretty, long, wavy hair.

decisions, decisions.

oh, and i have to go to my cousin david's birthday party tomorrow.

eep. <3!

Vitalai
November 15th, 2008, 12:09 AM
i don't quite know yet.

my friend is taking me to knott's berry farm for my birthday and i want something that is 1. braided so it's out of my eyes and doesn't tangle, yet 2. shows off my pretty, long, wavy hair.

decisions, decisions.

oh, and i have to go to my cousin david's birthday party tomorrow.

eep. <3!

Happy Birthday! :cake: Have fun at Knott's!

You could braid a bit of your hair on each side to get it out of your eyes, but I would put the length in a secure bun. It will probably get tangled if you let your hair loose, especially with the wind we've been having.

ladyfairington
November 15th, 2008, 12:13 AM
^ cake? for me?

thank you! ^_^!

yes. we've been having windy days lately, and ( from what i read on "yahoo forecast" ) it's going to be windy on sunday as well.

i definitely don't want my hair getting all tangly or worse, caught on the ride, so i'm probably going to braid the sides away from my face and bun the back like you suggested.

thank you very much! <3!

Katahdin
November 15th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I just bought a jar of "organic citrus mint intensive hair treatment" gunk from Shoppers Drugmart, so I guess I'll put that on my hair for an hour or so. I might also do a dusting, but I'm not sure... I reallly need to get rid of those split ends, but I'm so close to hip length that I don't want to cut it.

Happy birthday, ladyfairington!

sahiba
November 15th, 2008, 06:03 AM
I have a wedding to attend this weekend and when I decide what to do I'll post the picture. :wacko:

ladyfairington
November 15th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Happy birthday, ladyfairington!

thank you very much! ^_^! <3!

Aisha25
November 15th, 2008, 10:51 AM
My hair is going to be braided all weekend and watching movies:D
Sahiba please do let me know when you post this beautiful pic;)

joyfulmom4
November 15th, 2008, 11:18 AM
I've accomplished my first goal. I did a S&D last night and then oiled w/ sweet almond oil overnight. This morning, washed w/ new SLS free shampoo and cone-free conditioner. It's down and drying now.

More splits have reared their ugly heads since I washed. I think my oiling was hiding the splits. I'm nipping away at them again today.

I forgot the catnip rinse and I didn't try my aloe vera gel yet. Too many changes at once and I won't be able to figure out what's working and what's not.

eaglefeather71
November 15th, 2008, 11:30 AM
I'm washing with a poo-bar today and thats it for me, but I am doing a Henna application on my DD tomorrow. This will be her first.

Kirin
November 15th, 2008, 12:27 PM
spending the weekend recovering my hair from its unpleasant affair with shampoo bars..... not sure it can be salvaged :(

chloeishere
November 15th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Right now my hair is getting a nice heavy oiling with Vatika oil. In a couple of hours, I will wash it, and then take it out for sushi with some friends. :D

Angellen
November 15th, 2008, 12:57 PM
It was down last night and will probably be up today (though I want it down, so maybe I'll do a bunny tail or something to compromise). I'm washing either today or tomorrow, which will be somewhat of a literal drag, as my hair gets so darn heavy when wet. But small price to pay for pretty hair, right?

skydancer7
November 15th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Glanced at my lovely blonde roots coming in. Not washing today (I'm doing every 2-3 days). Still growing out this pixie, so I am wearing a hat and some cute earings. Gotta love benign neglect. Heehee

Periwinkle
November 15th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Washed today. Tomorrow? Probably another cinnamon bun, maybe with a fork or some wooden sticks.

Patrycja
November 15th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Trying to hide the brown roots...I pulled it in a half up then pulled that and the rest of it in a low pony.I might do a heavy oiling tonight...I need to dig out my Ficcares and use them sometime soon.

SearMeCarefully
November 15th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Oh oh oh! I think I may try the Arwen braid from dreamweaverbraiding.com today! I think I've given up on a hair friend that can do it for me lol.. oh my arms ache just thinking about it..

I don't know if my hair is thick enough to make it look good.. If you look at her picture her hair MUST be so thick AND long, I know those braids eat up length like no other..

CopperHead
November 15th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I'm going to wash with Nature's Gate Persimmon and Rose Geranium shampoo and will deep condition with Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Smoothie. I will smell like a fruit salad. :D

eaglefeather71
November 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM
I'm washing with a poo-bar today and thats it for me, but I am doing a Henna application on my DD tomorrow. This will be her first.
So much for just a cleaning. I ended up lightening with Honey and Peroxide (i know, BAD!) and then to help with the repair, a Henna Gloss is now sitting on my head.

vividdreamer
November 15th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Well, last night I did a heavy oiling with Monoi oil (my first time using coconut oil), then CWC this morning. After I towel dried I put just a tiny bit more Monoi and some aloe in there, and then I went to check the mail. My custom order from Nightblooming came in, and I got some of her Panacea hair salve with it, so I smoothed a bit of that on my hair too.

My hair has never, ever felt this good before. It's so soft and silky and frizz-free that I honestly got teary-eyed when I was looking in the mirror! I've only been at LHC for a week and I'm already seeing *incredible* results--I can only imagine how much better things will get from here!

Tonight I'll probably do another coconut oiling. I have to wash again in the morning anyway because tomorrow is HENNA DAY!:D

chickpea
November 15th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I left my hair down on Friday and the day turned out to be windy, which almost always results in split ends. This was made worse when I fell asleep with my hair loose and tangled. I had to do a serious S&D mission this morning, then oiled my hair and put it up in a bun. Lesson learned - benign neglect does not mean carelessness.

This evening I washed my hair with a shampoo bar (Serpentine's medusa), used a mild vinegar rinse, and now it's soaking in catnip tea. :bluesmile

ladyfairington
November 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM
^ i just had to say that i love your hair in your signature.

that hair comb and your hair color are magnificent! <3!

Drynwhyl
November 16th, 2008, 04:37 AM
On Friday I wore it in a bun, secured with an improvised hairstick, a large steel nail :D
and today I'm gonna wash it and henna the roots with a lighter shade than usual, as my lenght got a bit washed out from auburn, and I' trying to make it look more natural ginger colour :)

VikingJarl
November 16th, 2008, 05:31 AM
I did my first Daktarin (Monistat) treatment Friday night, CWC wash Sat morning followed by ACV rinse. Had it down all day yesterday, in two braids today.

Lillian
November 16th, 2008, 06:11 AM
It's Sunday morning, and mine is soaking up camelia oil in a cinabun. This evening I'll wash it out and condition with the king of conditioners: Biolage conditioning balm.

plainjanegirl
November 16th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Well normally I wash only twice a week, and yesterday was a wash day.
BUT my ends were rough feeling so right now I have my hair and scalp covered with coconut oil....gonna leave it on for an hour.
Then I am gonna wash with my clarifying shampoo. And I will top it all off with a cholesterol treatment that I will probably leave on for an hour.

Vitalai
November 16th, 2008, 11:00 PM
My plans for this weekend got postponed. My hair is feeling really dry, so I'm doing a damp bun right now. I will try SMT next week.

ladyfairington
November 17th, 2008, 12:27 AM
i did a side part and did a french braid going from the right side of my face to my left ear and braided it down.

i washed it tonight, now it's going up in a bun for tomorrow morning!

zzzzz. . . <3!

sahiba
November 18th, 2008, 09:27 AM
This is the style I went in for a wedding

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6779/dscn0048pn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

...and excuse me for the stray hairs as I clicked the pictures after comming back.

Vitalai
November 18th, 2008, 09:37 PM
That's a gorgeous style, sahiba! Gosh, I can't get over that amazing shine!

Aisha25
November 18th, 2008, 09:38 PM

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6779/dscn0048pn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

...and excuse me for the stray hairs as I clicked the pictures after comming back.
She does have some pretty shiny hairs very nice updo too;)

skay
November 18th, 2008, 09:51 PM

<snip>
...and excuse me for the stray hairs as I clicked the pictures after coming back.

Such a beautiful hairstyle and hair. And I also admire the condition!!

In regards to this weekend, I'm going to spray my hair with some wheatgrass. I got out of the habit this past few weeks so think I'll try it again this weekend.

sahiba
November 20th, 2008, 11:20 PM
That's a gorgeous style, sahiba! Gosh, I can't get over that amazing shine!

She does have some pretty shiny hairs very nice updo too;)

Such a beautiful hairstyle and hair. And I also admire the condition!!

Thank you , all of you so much. :bow: You guys have made my day .:flower:

silkenblacksea
November 21st, 2008, 02:14 AM
Time for my once a month banana baby food, honey, brown sugar and lime juice scalp scrub! :)

Oh that sounds lovely!! I'm going to try that. (adds limes and baby food bananas to grocery list)

ladyfairington
November 21st, 2008, 11:40 AM
i still don't know what to do this weekend.

today is my 21st birthday!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaay!!! :cheese:

my friends and i are going out to the farmer's market today, and i'm thinking of showing off my braiding skills today.

i'm a master-braider!!!!! <3!

Hypnotica
November 21st, 2008, 11:59 AM
I think I'm going to french braid it and then just chill out.

Curlsgirl
November 21st, 2008, 12:04 PM

my friends and i are going out to the farmer's market today, and i'm thinking of showing off my braiding skills today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :love:

I'll probably just do nothing except put it up when it's windy outside because I blew it dry last night. It'll probably stay straight and not need a wash until maybe Tuesday or even Wednesday. :D

Mangachan
November 21st, 2008, 12:17 PM
I wanted to wear it in a curly afro but that probably won't happen. I'm not going to do anything to it most likely. It's cold and windy so I'm wearing it lots of little twists with a head wrap over it since I don't have a hat.:(

Aisha25
November 21st, 2008, 12:26 PM
Me and hair doing same thing we did last weekend watching movies all day and cooking:).

ladyfairington
November 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :love:

I'll probably just do nothing except put it up when it's windy outside because I blew it dry last night. It'll probably stay straight and not need a wash until maybe Tuesday or even Wednesday. :D

thank you very much!!! <3!

MandaMom2Three
November 21st, 2008, 01:49 PM
We're going to visit the in laws this weekend and hubby's taking me to a fancy-pants restaurant just us :D . I WAS going to do a Gibson tuck, but I have to use hairspray to keep it from slipping and I wanted to show MIL how soft my hair is after henna, so I'm going to SMT tonight, and put my hair up in rag curlers overnight. Then in the morning I'll do a half up with my dangly flexi8.

Mugili
November 21st, 2008, 02:14 PM
I really don't know.
I use henna at thursday and this time, they are really dry so i think about no-washing or some more care.
Maybe it would be better not to tease them?

Amara
November 21st, 2008, 02:25 PM
Tonight it's performing in a bellydance show with me, then I'm giving it a much needed wash. Then I'll do four french braids and let it dry overnight and on Sat. Then I'll have nice wavy hair until I wash again!

Vitalai
November 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM

Whoopsies! Earlier you mentioned going to Knott's for your birthday, so I thought it was then. Well, happy birthday! :cake:

Hopefully I'll get around to doing a SMT!

atlantaz3
November 21st, 2008, 06:39 PM
Drat it's going to be about 19 degrees here tonight - last thing I wanted was wet hair. Now I'm going to feel guilty if I don't smt. I've been wanting to try the distilled water final rinse. Guess I'll be trying that Sunday.

Alana2000
November 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM
Tomorrow it will be pigtails and ball cap... birthday party with 8 year olds.. I reserve the right to be childish.

Drynwhyl
November 22nd, 2008, 09:33 AM
I will make two thin braids from my sideburns, and the rest is going to be a normal braid, or a half-bun...It makes me look like an elf ^^
I'll post a pic later :)

joyfulmom4
November 22nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Oiled heavily last night w/ sweet almond oil. My current favorite oil for both softness and shine. I should wash today. Or maybe tomorrow.

Wearing up today in a bun. Taking dd shopping. Maybe I'll find some lovely hair products???

ladyfairington
November 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Whoopsies! Earlier you mentioned going to Knott's for your birthday, so I thought it was then. Well, happy birthday! :cake:

Hopefully I'll get around to doing a SMT!

awh, thank you very much! =3

i feel the love! ^_^! <3!

joyfulmom4
November 24th, 2008, 10:17 AM
We're going to visit the in laws this weekend and hubby's taking me to a fancy-pants restaurant just us :D . I WAS going to do a Gibson tuck, but I have to use hairspray to keep it from slipping and I wanted to show MIL how soft my hair is after henna, so I'm going to SMT tonight, and put my hair up in rag curlers overnight. Then in the morning I'll do a half up with my dangly flexi8.

Sounds pretty! How'd it go? Did you take pics?

ladyfairington
November 25th, 2008, 10:51 PM
the secretary at my college is in hawaii right now ( lucky ) and she's having a thanksgiving party on saturday when she and her family get back.

i was invited, and i'm going ( hopefully ).

i was thinking of putting my hair up in a half-knot twist thingy with all the ends spilling over and tiny braids criss-crossing on the top.

i'm going to the drug store tomorrow, i need some more bobby pins. <3!

sahiba
November 25th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Last week I let them down when I had gone out with my husband ( no compliments btw :sad ), this weekend is my anniversary so lets see :uhh: .Want to do something nice.

Aisha25
November 25th, 2008, 11:13 PM
No worries sahiba and Happy anniversary :flowers: yesterday i had them open for my boyfriend and not a word about them. All he said was "did you get cut them Aisha:mad:" :scared:

Magicknthenight
November 25th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Hopefully by this weekend the Burt's Bees Shea & Grapefruit Deep Conditioner i ordered will be here. It says leave it on for 2 minutes but i probably will for longer. Has any body tried it? I want to wait until i get it to wash my hair but i accidentally over did it with my oil/water spray.
Can't wait to try it :D

Vitalai
November 25th, 2008, 11:37 PM
i was thinking of putting my hair up in a half-knot twist thingy with all the ends spilling over and tiny braids criss-crossing on the top.

Ooh, that sounds so pretty!

Last week I let them down when I had gone out with my husband ( no compliments btw :sad ), this weekend is my anniversary so lets see :uhh: .Want to do something nice.

Happy anniversary! :flowers:

I want to do something purty with my hair for Thanksgiving. I might take a style idea from the Hair Game thread.

sahiba
November 30th, 2008, 02:32 AM
I did this for my anniversary. I tried doing the cage braid but it didn't turn out nice at all.*sad*

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2558/dscn0053ia7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/dscn0053ia7.jpg/1/w1024.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img355/dscn0053ia7.jpg/1/)

Thank you so much Aisha and Vitalai for your greetings.:flowers:

sahiba
December 1st, 2008, 03:00 AM
No worries sahiba and Happy anniversary :flowers: yesterday i had them open for my boyfriend and not a word about them. All he said was "did you get cut them Aisha:mad:" :scared:

Can't believe I forgot to ask you that when you had them open were they just open fully or in a half up. Wish you had taken some pictures for us to see. :neutral: