PDA

View Full Version : Analeigh Tipton

CryssieWillow
November 14th, 2008, 05:46 AM
WATCH IT!! THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A CONTESTANT FROM CYCLE 12 AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!
PREPARE TO BE SPOILED!

Has anyone seen this cutesy new model in America's Next Top model?
She has made it to the Final 3 AND she has long hair at about waist. And surprisingly she has made it through make-overs with just a trim and some bleaching. In the show she often wears it in a bun or in a halfup with braids wrapped around her head. It looks so cool!
Unfortunally they like to horribly abuse her hair for photoshoots and in wednesday's show her end looked a little sad. Her hair is a lot shorter in her postshow pictures. Between APL and BSL, I think

But still..... Her waves are to DIE for. I wants them!

Check it out!

Analeigh @ Honestly ANTM (http://honestlyantm.wordpress.com/analeigh/)
Analeigh @ AllANTM portfolio (http://www.all-antm.net/index.php?cat=159)

Vitalai
November 14th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Ooh, I love her hair! She was lucky to make it through the make-overs with long hair. Usually Tyra has it all chopped off. :(

I adore the way she styles her hair, too.

*moderator edit*

She's really cute! I didn't like her before, but now I'm rooting for her.

Eryka
November 15th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Screw the hair, I'll take the figure.

skay
November 15th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Ooh, I love her hair! She was lucky to make it through the make-overs with long hair. Usually Tyra has it all chopped off. :(

I adore the way she styles her hair, too.

<snip>

:sun: Oooh. I like the braided crown. I kind of do small variations of this as my hair is wavy and I like to hold it down with a braid of some type.

Although my hair is still shoulder length and no where near the length of Tipton, I think I might try this tonight for an event I'm going to tonight. :writer:

If the style comes out nice, I might post some pics.

Thanks for posting the pic Vitalai. I had been curious about her hairstyle after someone else mentioned it in another thread. :)

CaityBear
November 15th, 2008, 10:13 AM
She does have gorgeous hair. Both my mom and I are quite shocked she survived with long hair still.

Darkhorse1
November 15th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I'm hoping she wins. She has everything you'd want in a covergirl--but I liked her WAY better as a brunette. I think the blond washes her out. However, McKee is STUNNING. She photographs well and has the height for runway work. It will come down to the two of them. Both stunning girls.

I remember Tatiana from Cycle 3--she had gorgeous, long dark hair. Natural---no extensions. They just enchanced the color.

Amoretti
November 15th, 2008, 03:13 PM
She's got unusual beauty. Wow.

eresh
November 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Oh no...now I know she makes it to the top 3
I'm guessing this is about the latest cycle ... which hasn't been on Dutch tv yet?
If I had known this was about ANTM I wouldn't have clicked it, but I didn't know the name so I thought she's an actress or something.
Maybe you can add a spoilerwarning in the title?

Cinnamon.locks
November 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM
i adore her, so cute and young and so mature, plus her hair is absolutely beautiful. i hope she wins.

everything about her is great for me, but her hair is so beautiful, soft looking and so long, kudos to Tyra for letting her keep her length of hair. the color is perfect for her and i bet she could grow it even longer and look wonderful.

Tressie
November 15th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I love the updo in the glam shot with the glittering dress! The neat side-swept fringe and the lone escaped curl............just so elegant and yet not harsh! (o:

Darkhorse1
November 15th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Sorry eresh! You can view the latest cycle of Top Model on youtube. They are at episode 12, which are all on there!

eadwine
November 16th, 2008, 04:08 AM
9 or something.

I know we can watch on youtube, but it comes on TV here and is much better to look on that. I'd rather see it there. Spoilerwarnings are blessings! :)

minkstole
November 16th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Screw the hair, I'll take the figure.

The two of us!

Isilme
November 16th, 2008, 05:14 AM
I tried to google her but I didn't see any pics of her buns and braids, if any of you have a pic, can you link it? I'm in the search for new hairstyles:)

CryssieWillow
November 16th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Oh no...now I know she makes it to the top 3
I'm guessing this is about the latest cycle ... which hasn't been on Dutch tv yet?
If I had known this was about ANTM I wouldn't have clicked it, but I didn't know the name so I thought she's an actress or something.
Maybe you can add a spoilerwarning in the title?

Ooooh, so sorry! :(
I added a warning.

skay
November 16th, 2008, 11:55 AM
:sun: Oooh. I like the braided crown. I kind of do small variations of this as my hair is wavy and I like to hold it down with a braid of some type.

Although my hair is still shoulder length and no where near the length of Tipton, I think I might try this tonight for an event I'm going to tonight. :writer:

If the style comes out nice, I might post some pics.

Thanks for posting the pic Vitalai. I had been curious about her hairstyle after someone else mentioned it in another thread. :)

Well, I styled my hair last night but it didn't come out quite like Tipton's.

Hmmm....the original photos of Analeigh Tipton's hair that was posted in this thread went poof :magic: ...so there's nothing to compare my photos to. :shrug:

:)

Nonetheless, I'll post my photos of my "Analeigh Tipton" inspired hairstyle. I tried to start at the side of my head but it ended up just almost looking like a braid on the side.

Here they are...

Note: Photos were taken indoors under yellowish lights. Camera flash was used.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/sgeo/hair/braid-front.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/sgeo/hair/braid-side.jpg

And back to topic, I also enjoy watching the ANTM series. I don't have TV so I'll have to check out the episodes on YouTube - :drama:. Cool!

eresh
November 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Ooooh, so sorry! :(
I added a warning.

Thank you :)
For the rest who haven't seen it yet it's a good warning.

enitsirk
November 16th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I ADORE Analeigh and I really how she wins this season. I was rooting for her, Marjorie, and Elina but Marjorie started to get on my nerves =p

I don't get why they all like McKey so much. *shrug*

I want Analeigh to win!

Vitalai
November 17th, 2008, 12:32 AM
I tried to google her but I didn't see any pics of her buns and braids, if any of you have a pic, can you link it? I'm in the search for new hairstyles:)

Whoops! :o My pictures got edited out. I didn't even realize that it might be against the rules. I'm hoping links are okay: here (http://fourfour.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b8c369e2010535e9aca5970c-pi) and here (http://fourfour.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b8c369e2010535ea06c6970c-pi). If not, you'll have to wade through this raunchiness (http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2008/11/fashion-monster.html#more). Much of it is snarky, but he has a lot of screencaps.

Skay, you wear that hairstyle so well with your wavy hair! And with your blue highlights, you look like something popped right out of a fairytale.