March 23rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
Hair wash
daily
once in 3-4 days
weekly
bi-weekly
monthly
?

Myself: Mostly once a week or in a gap of 4 days.

florenonite
March 23rd, 2008, 09:45 AM
I wash my hair every 2-3 days, depending on how it looks.

ETA: I also go 3 1/2-4 days if I'm feeling lazy.

Silver & Gold
March 23rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
Every 2-4 days depending on how I need my hair to look. If I'm home and it doesn't matter about 4 days . . . if I have an occasion to style my hair in a certain way I try to time it so I wash my hair either the night before or the day of the event depending on how I want to style it.

Leisha
March 23rd, 2008, 10:05 AM
I voted bi-weekly, although I often go longer than that lately :o

Alva
March 23rd, 2008, 10:15 AM
Every 3 to 4 days, I usually wash at Monday and Fridays.

Wanderer09
March 23rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
Weekly, or once every 4 days...it depends on how it looks and whether or not I want to wear it down.

Carolyn
March 23rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
There was no every other day option so I didn't vote. Sometimes I was every day but usually it's every other day. Now and then I'll let it go 3 days but I don't like to have hair that dirty.

AmandaPanda
March 23rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
There was no every other day option so I didn't vote.

ditto :shrug:

Carina
March 23rd, 2008, 11:08 AM
I cwc twice a week and co when needed.My hair loves conditioner like crazy:D.

birthmarkie
March 23rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Every other day or every three days. I voted every 3-4 days, which seems to be the most common so far :)

lil_irish_angel
March 23rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
:) Sunday nights and Wensday nights is my wash nights

meliora
March 23rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
I wash every other day, but there is no such poll option.

Brianna
March 23rd, 2008, 11:51 AM
Usually a couple of times a week - sometimes less, depending on how long my hair stays nice. :)

Philomela
March 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM
I wash every other day, but there is no such poll option.

same goes with me

AJoifulNoise
March 23rd, 2008, 12:25 PM
Just about daily. Mon-Fri are CO. Saturday is Shampoo/Condition. Sunday is NW.

icydove
March 23rd, 2008, 12:25 PM
I voted once every 3-4 days because that seems ideal for my scalp, although it is common for me to stretch it out to a week.

Just_Isabel
March 23rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
I voted every 3 - 4 days and weekly because it really depends. I don't have set "washing days" or a schedule, I wash as needed - when my scalp feels dirty/oily or when I want my hair to look better. :D

Elleyena
March 23rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
I wash my hair daily.

peachy.pudding
March 23rd, 2008, 12:49 PM
Wow i am glad to see many people have choosen 2 to 4 days because that is what i choose, my scalp cannot go a week without shampoo, however neither can it take shampoo daily. I have found that washing every 2 to 4 days benifits my hairs haelth most positively.

paper
March 23rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
I wash my hair every 2-3 days. I can never go longer then 3 days.

ladystar
March 23rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
I wash my hair every thursday. Once a week. Anything day less it feels to dry

teela1978
March 23rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
My hair is pretty oily, so usually it's every day if not every other day.

Leisha
March 23rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Hmm, ok, "bi-weekly" means "every two weeks", right??
Just cause it has four votes but I couldn't find anyone who posted that said they voted for that... (I mean, except myself)

Or does it mean "twice a week"? In that case I voted wrong :o

MadHatter
March 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Every other day. Sometimes every third day, depending on how it looks.

xrosiex
March 23rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
There was no every other day option so I didn't vote.
I'm another ditto!:shrug:

hrimfaxi
March 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM
I intended to get to 3-4 days and stay there, but I'm in college, and if I can manage weekly without anyone noticing that my hair is kinda yucky at the end, then... it's a lot more convenient to only have to wash it weekly, because I'm very busy and so on. :oops:

Katja
March 23rd, 2008, 06:09 PM
I usually wash every Monday and Thursday, but I try to stretch it sometimes to just 1X per week, on Monday.

CurlyOne
March 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM
I wash everyday. Right now my hair is too oily to skip a washing but I am working on bring it down.

Adrienne
March 23rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
and I do it everyday. so I consider this my daily hair washing. I use shampoo once or twice a week.

AmandaPanda
March 23rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
There is an "every other day" option now

helynhighwater
March 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM
I wash daily. I tried spacing it out to every other day, but my scalp rebelled and I couldn't stand it longer than two weeks. Not only was the hair at the top of my head greasy (which I was prepared to deal with for a bit while my scalp adjusted), but it itched and I began to get an ucky white buildup. It wasn't dandruff, and I don't really know what it was, but I suppose it could have been a precursor to dandruff. I didn't care to find out, so I went back to daily washings. :shrug:

mrs carol
March 24th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I voted every 3 to 4 days. I usually wash every 2 or 3 days. I can't go much longer as my hair tends to be very oily.

harley mama
March 24th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I didn't vote because I have only washed my hair (I assume you mean with shampoo) 2 in the last 1 1/2 years. I CO 2 times a week.

Lixie
March 24th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I wash my hair usually once a week, sometimes less. Occasional water only rinses in between washings if I've been around smokers or some other strong odour.

Dacia
March 24th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Every 2 or 3 days, more often in the summer.

OhioLisa
March 24th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Every other day. Any longer and the length gets dry while the roots get greasy. Yuck.

Snowblood
March 25th, 2008, 01:26 AM
I wash my hair every 3-4 days.

marajade
March 25th, 2008, 01:44 AM
*Sigh*

I seem to be washing my hair every other day. I've been stretching it occasionally to every 3 days off and on. I'd like to get to twice a week for sure.

Alaia
March 25th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Every 6, 7 or 8 days. Once in any given week in any case, so I put weekly. :)

Phalaenopsis
March 25th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Lately, every other day. I need the smell of fragranced hair. :)

HeavenlyTresses
March 25th, 2008, 07:02 AM
I wash every other day, sometimes 3 days but it drives me crazy to go longer. My scalp itches and I don't like it too look greasy.

khyricat
March 25th, 2008, 07:41 AM
I mostly go 3-4 days but most of this winter I've been pushing it to the once a week, even though I don't like the look/feel after about day 4, just lack of time.. and I can hide it for the extra few days.. but my scalp prefers the 3/4 day route too..

Curlsgirl
March 25th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I was going up to a week but these days it's every 3-4 days usually. Bi-weekly is every other week for the person who asked. Semi-weekly is 2 times per week.

shrimp
March 25th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Every 3-4 days for me most of the time, sometimes it's more like 5 days. I had stretched to weekly washes but my hair seems happier with slightly more frequent washes.

Patrycja
March 25th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I'm a 3-4 day person.I put it back in a bun when the 3rd day rolls around to hide the greasies.And try not to go out in public.Everyone knows how they react :rollseyes:

Leisha
March 25th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I was going up to a week but these days it's every 3-4 days usually. Bi-weekly is every other week for the person who asked. Semi-weekly is 2 times per week.
Ah ok then I voted correctly ;)

camara
March 25th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Iīm COing once a week and shampoo wash once a month. I voted for once a week, though.

Sarahmoon
March 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM
About two times a week. I want to go back to once a week.

sweetlidlred
March 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I voted for 3-4 days. I once admitted that I only wash my hair maybe twice a week to the ladies I exercise with, and guess what kind of responsed got.:p

Shell
March 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Every five to seven days, so I voted "weekly."

prettyeyes1
March 25th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I at least co-wash every 3-4 days

sweetkandi
March 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I admit it....I wash everyday. I would like to get it to every other day, but I think it might only work once my hair is longer. It gets greasy easily. But on the weekends I do this sometimes, go a day w/ out washing.

Diamondbell
March 25th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Bi-weekly = Happening every two weeks
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/biweekly

You are right about semi-weekly... :D

Angellen
March 26th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Weekly for me. I suspect that once I leave my temperate environment I will go for a couple times a month. Maybe longer in winter.

socks
March 27th, 2008, 06:18 AM
I wash my hair every 4 days. I sometimes let it go 5 days, but it always gets sort of greasy and dandruffy on the 5th day.

lady_hero
March 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Every other day for me. I'd like to let it go longer (washing is such a pain) but my hair looks and feels greasy and dirty. It still smells clean, though, so maybe I'm just paranoid :D

psvzum
March 27th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Unless I'm wearing it up (only if I'm staying home) I wet it every day. I CO wash every other day and might use a shampoo once/week.

Forever_Sophie
March 28th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Every other day. I used to be able to wash it every 3 days, but the texture seems to be changing yet again...

shell78
March 28th, 2008, 05:17 PM
I CO-wash every 3 days.

soleluna
March 29th, 2008, 03:11 PM
every other day, but I am trying to take it up to 3-4 days

eresh
March 29th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Once in 3-4 days, sometimes 5 days, otherwise it gets too greasy on top and start to itch, brrr

Lamb
March 29th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I voted "daily" although I only use shampoo/product every other day or every third day. I have to stick my head under the tap every morning if I don't want to look like a walking illustration of bed hair day... (sorry for the pun :o)

AnimaSola3o4
March 29th, 2008, 11:20 PM
I voted weekly here. Realistically I wash about every 7-10 days. But usually it tends more towards the 7 days. I seriously can't understand washing your hair daily... especially for us longhairs, my hair takes upwards of 4 hours to dry.... and i assume that im not the only one whose hair takes that long to dry, so unless youre throwing it up really wet or using blow fryers.... do you just walk around with your hair wet for a huge portion of the day?

Also shampoo shocks my hair, and when i do wash, it's utter frizz and just terrible for about 24 hours afterwards, until it settles down. My hair doesnt look a bit greasy, no matter how long i go without washing. I think my hair just likes not being washed often.

may1em
March 29th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Every four to five days works best for me. Sometimes I have stretches where I need to as little to every three days, and sometimes I stretch it out to a week. But four to five is normal. Do I pick 3-4 or weekly? Or can we add yet another choice? There are so many!

savi
March 30th, 2008, 03:41 AM
3-5 days. Aka when it gets dirty.

Finoriel
March 30th, 2008, 04:08 AM
When it getīs too dirty, :D which is about every 10 days now... so I clicked weekly and bi-weekly.

Misso
March 30th, 2008, 04:17 AM
I voted 3 to 4 days which is the most accurate most of the time. Sometimes my hair gets dirty sooner or lasts longer than thatm but generally every 3-4 days it needs a wash.

SimplyLonghair
March 30th, 2008, 05:06 AM
I voted for weekly, even though it is sometimes longer. I agree with AnimaSola3o4 about the hair having to settle after a wash. My hair also takes many hours to dry, sometimes up to half a day and if heaven forbid I have to put it up wet, it has been known to be wet the next day:p So for me I just don't wash that frequently, my hair just doesn't like it or need it.:cool:

lilalong
March 30th, 2008, 05:47 AM
every other day, for now.

I want to try to stretch it to biweekly, but I don't like to go out with greasy hair.

Poolsoflaughter
March 30th, 2008, 05:56 AM
I voted daily, because I very rarely wait 3-4 days... most of the time, though, it's every other day. ;)

Pixel Gypsy
March 30th, 2008, 10:00 PM
I wash every 3-4 days....sometimes I let it go a little longer. It all really depends on how I wore my hair those first couple of days after a wash. If it was up, I can get more time in between washings. If I wore it down, it usually is greasier...probably because I have a tendancy to touch my hair a lot to push it out of my face. If I wash any more than that my hair starts to revolt....even though I work out 5 days a week, but I hardly sweat at all on my face or around my hairline. It has to be unbelievably, make-an-omelette-on-the-sidewalk hot for me to start to sweat any where near my hair. On those days I'll wash just because it feels good to get my head wet and cool down. :)

Tsevoth
March 31st, 2008, 01:12 PM
I voted 3 to 4 days, it depends wether I'm washing with herbs only or not.
When I'm using HO I generally wash more in a week, lets say every 2 days.

Delilah
March 31st, 2008, 01:37 PM
Sometimes every second day, sometimes every 3-4 days. Depends on mood and social life.

Nynaeve
March 31st, 2008, 06:46 PM
There needs to be a cheese option.
I voted bi-weekly.
I sometimes go once a week, but anything more than that dries me out so badly that it hurts.
Sometimes, especially during the winter, I will wash my hair less often than bi-weekly, because it is so drying.

starfire
April 10th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I wash when I sweat. So a few weeks ago when I was running daily, I shampooed daily.
Now I only run 2 or 3 times a week, so I wash 2 or 3 times a week. If I don't exercise at all, I'll go a week without washing my hair!

1nuitblanche
April 10th, 2008, 11:19 PM
On average, I wash every 3 days, sometimes it stretches to every 4 or 5 days, but sometimes it's every other day. It depends on if I'm wearing my hair down and how my scalp is feeling.

2littlebirds
April 11th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Every other day

bruteforcegrl
April 11th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Right now it's every third day with an extra day added here and there. It doesn't look lank but my scalp begins to itch after that. Have considered trying ACV rinse to prevent the itching which may allow me to go longer. I think my hair likes the moisture of washing this frequently but I wonder about the wisdom of so much handling even though I am careful.
bfg

mommy101405
April 11th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I'm a daily girl. I would love to stretch it out though. I washed last night and I dont plan to wash until tomorrow morning and its driving me nutty right now. I'm just going to braid it so it'll stop bugging me till morning.

Elizabeth
April 11th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I CO everyday, and will use shampoo every once in a while if I feel I need it. I’ve tried to space washings out, but my scalp gets way too oily and my hair actually looks better if it’s washed every day.

Irishred
April 11th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I voted weekly and bi-weekly. Usually I pnly wash my hair weekly, but there are times I just feel like washing it in between or I go+t something icky in it.

Jorchet
April 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I always try to wash twice a week because

a) I get to the next wash with easy-to-detangle hair and

b) my curls don't get flat and fluffy like they do when I only was once a week.

Sometimes I can't make it for the bi-weekly - I hate washing my hair after 4pm because it will still be wet by the time I go to bed (I don't blow-dry) so sometimes I don't make it for the bi-wash.

ole gray mare
April 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I've managed to get it to once per week (Sunday evenings!) I only CO. Once every month or so I'll use the silver hair (bluing) shampoo and conditioner, but I have to really force myself.

I am so lazy/busy, that infrequent washing suits my life well. I got all the way to 10 days once, but 7 works better.

Anysia
April 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Any more than 3 to 4 days, and it would mean extra conditioning. Yes, if I have done something, like going the gym, I will wash it if necessary.

tennies
April 17th, 2008, 08:55 AM
every day or every other day, more often than not every day else I get the greasies

thunderlilies
April 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Usually twice a week for me. It's too much of a hassle to do it every day or every other day :P

CaityBear
April 17th, 2008, 11:01 PM
I do every second day. I can barely go that one day without showering before my scalp begins to get really oily. I still haven't had the chance to get a BBB so hopefully that will help a bit.

Wildcate
April 18th, 2008, 01:04 AM
I voted bi-monthly, though because I am on some crazy mixture of no wash and herbal rinses, I just wait until it gets so icky that it gets on my nerves - and that can be anything between 2 weeks (rare, though) to more than two months. I've missed the option "when it's necessary" for that.
But I'm surprised that I'm the only one with that long a stretch between washings. Where are you, folks? Am I alone out heereee (e - e - e cho...)

Haith
April 19th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Every other day for me, but I would like to stretch it to every 3-4 days.

cobblersmaid
April 19th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Mostly, between every four and seven days.

Jan in ID
April 19th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I'm a newbie, so I am washing every morning, except Sundays since I am usually home all day.
We will see what the future brings!

HeartfulofHope
April 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Once in 3-4 days, sometimes once weekly. Depends on what's going on.

~Nicole

rhubarbarin
April 20th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I wash every 3-4 days usually, by the third day it looks awful but I don't have time to wash my hair anymore!! (I just got a second job.) My scalp is fine, but my curls get major fuzzies that I am unable to tame..

If I want my hair to look nice I should wash it every other day..

Aromatic
April 26th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I used to wash my hair every other day... now with natural cosmetics I only have to wash once in 3 or 4 days! I love it!

jesamyn
April 26th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I wash daily or every other day. I've tried to go longer, but my hair doesn't care for it. Even with a BBB, the oil refuses to move from my scalp to my hair.

SweetRedCheery
April 26th, 2008, 07:47 PM
once or twice a week with either baking soda or vo5 moisture milks

Gumball
April 28th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Dang. There isn't one that quite fits. I really wash my hair when I feel I'm due for a washing. Sometimes that's a week, sometimes two, sometimes a handful of days, so on and so forth. It seems to be one of the little partially planned bits of spontaneity in my life if that's an understandable statement.

FlyBabyTina
April 28th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Well, I voted for the "Bi-monthly" option, but sometimes I wash once a month, sometimes 2 and a half months... really depends on how my hair feels.

Tina

epiphanee
April 28th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Every other day at the moment as I am living in a haze of brick dust, cement and soil at the moment.

amberdakota
April 28th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Every other day, usually, but I would like to get it to every 3 days if I can figure out how to keep my scalp from itching so much...

Medievalhair
April 28th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I use to wash daily, tomorrow I start washing every other, I want to get bi weekly washings.

hazelfaern
April 29th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Does washing mean washing-washing or does rinsing the hair with water, swimming in fresh water, etc, count as washing, too?

If the former, my longest stretch, I've gone 8 days without washing my hair -- but that was at least 9 monthes after I stopped using shampoo and I noticed that it took a good 6 to 7 days for my hair to get to that sort of not-so-fresh, going-limp-on-the-back-of-the-head point that it used to get to at around 3 days when I was s&c'ing on a regular basis (the first really long stretch I did was a complete accident, it just dawned on me one day that I'd gone a week without washing my hair and it still looked good)

Once I started adding EO's into my routine, I went back to every 3 to 4 days with occasional stretches of 5 or 6 days when I'm feeling lazy-ish.

(If the latter I've been a strong 3 to 4 days all along!)

longhair4jesus
May 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
I wash daily with a 2in1 , normally head and shoulders

Laululintu
May 1st, 2008, 04:48 PM
I wash my hair roughly twice a week. Sometimes I'll wash it 3 times a week, and sometimes I'll wash it once a week. It depends on so many things.

UrbanEast
May 4th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Lately, it's been every week. That's partially to preserve my gloss, which doesn't last for many shampoos. I'm finding it gets gross after five days though, so I may switch to twice a week.

NenNa
May 4th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Once a week is a minimum, or else my hair gets too dry. Greasy roots aren't a problem since I started CO.

flaming bunny
May 4th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I wash my hair every 3-4 days. Longer than that and it gets too greasy for my liking. Before LHC I washed my hair every other day, before it even got greasy. I wouldn't let it get dirty :p But then I always wore my hair down. After LHC and whilst I was at college, I would let it go for about a week, sometimes as long as 10 days, as I was working too much to do it more often. But it was gross. Seriously. I had to invest in some scarves to hide it :D

saman
May 4th, 2008, 02:11 PM
once in 3-4 days

lirael
May 4th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I picked once every 3-4 days because that's when my hair looks its best. I like to go to the gym every day though, so if I get too sweaty I might have to wash it every day.

seedge
May 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM
My 'dirty' little secret? psst... I don't wash it often at all. Maybe, every 4-6 weeks, but I voted monthly. I've gone as long as 2 months. Hush now and stop looking at my roots!

My hair and scalp are as dry as the Sahara desert. You know how some people pray for rain? I pray for moisture in any form I can get it. My hair loves oil and I'm astounded at how much I can put in my hair before it looks at all greasy.

I can go for a very long time before my hair says it wants to be subjected to a washing routine even with just conditioner. I have never told my dirty secret before. No one would ever guess it as my hair looks almost the same over the long number of washless weeks. It behaves in it's little french braided home and is odor free thanks to Kimberlily's defrizz spray.

nowxisxforever
May 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I hover between every 3-4 days to every 2 weeks, depending on my hair, what I'm doing, where I'm going and how lazy I am at the time.

RavennaNight
May 8th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Every 3 days, but it really depends on how my hair looks by the scalp. If its got the greasies it gets washed. I have, since finding LHC and reading the wealth of info found here, been experimenting with substituting the usual wash with an occasional CO. I'll keep yall posted as to if I find it effective, because my ends are dry sometimes and maybe this helps. I just started this routine so its too soon to tell.

Cichelle
May 8th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Every third day is ideal for me. But it's sometimes less and rarely more.

camillacamilla
May 11th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I tend to wash every other day, but sometimes can stretch to three days. My roots get oily if I go too long and my hair gets limp.

chelles2kids
May 11th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Usually twice a week.
I was on a semi-schedule but since our move it still gets S&C twice a week just not on any particular days.

Michelle

mira-chan
May 11th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Once a week or so, more likely to go longer than a week between washes than less.

Morag
May 11th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I didn't answer because I was not sure whether "washing" meant using actual shampoo, or just getting the hair wet with the intention of cleaning it.

I was doing weekly washes with a coconut oil shampoo bar, but then I tried CO and liked it. So I began COing twice weekly. This week I'm experimenting with waiting a whole week. If my hair still looks and feels okay after a week, I may try WO.

Always up for something new! :)

Chamomilemaiden
May 11th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Currently I wash my hair every 3 - 4 days. It depends how they look or if Iīm going to some event etc.. Sometimes I can last up to 5 days, but usually no more. I tried to extend the washing rate but after the fourth day my scalp usually starts itching and the ends start to be awfully dry and after the washing they look better :-)

Nynaeve
May 11th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I hover between every 3-4 days to every 2 weeks, depending on my hair, what I'm doing, where I'm going and how lazy I am at the time.

This is pretty much like me. I voted biweekly from what I remember, but I really do switch around depending on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go a month, sometimes 4 days, sometimes 2 weeks. I just go by the whole "hmmm, I think I'm going to wash my hair now."

jaquelines
May 12th, 2008, 08:01 AM
3-4 days also. if sometimes it gets a bit greasier after 2 days, i still prefer waiting one more day, instead of immediately washing. and i keep my fingers as much as possible out of the hair. like that you donīt get that much fat into the hair

Marysmirth
May 12th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Before I found LHC, I washed my hair every morning, used a hairblower and flatiron. I've gotten rid of my instruments of torture and now wash my hair 2 times a week. What a difference!

Angharad
August 19th, 2009, 11:42 AM
A decent hairwash once a week and when I take a daily shower I always use just conditioner. When I don't do that my hair makes a protest by being dry and my curls aren't that nice looking as they could be.

Floh
August 28th, 2016, 10:16 AM
I voted once every 3-4 days because that seems ideal for my scap, hair and my self to feel comfortable.

lapushka
August 28th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Somehow I missed this poll, and could no longer vote right now either. I weekly wash. Every Sunday. It's "pamperday". :)

Johannah
August 29th, 2016, 11:03 AM
I wash it twice a week. I couldn't vote as well.

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Poll is closed

I wash 1-2x/week; usually every 3-5 days.

parkmikii
September 1st, 2016, 08:54 AM
Weekly washer here.

sommer
September 2nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
Weekly washer here.

You're the lucky one if you can wah your hair once a week! :) In my case I need to do this once in a three days because my hair belongs to the greasy type :( And sometimes it can be a problem but nothing can be done with it :( Without washing it looks awful. I also suffered very much because of these after dyeing my hair into such bright colour http://hairstylezz.com/best-red-hair-color-ideas/5/, every washing made it much paler :( It was a difficult choice, to save the colour or to go with a greasy hair! :p

http://tustinhairsalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/oily-hair-pics-3.jpg

Kajzh
September 5th, 2016, 10:19 PM
I used to wash my hair every 4-5 weeks. Then something happened hormonally maybe (?) and now I wash it once a week.

TatsuOni
September 6th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Every other week.

Lullilt
September 7th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Poll might be closed, but I'll toss in my two cents as well. I'm a weekly washer. I do wind up having to do a touch up with dry shampoo after day 4-5 though. :shrug: