PDA

View Full Version : It's my Hairiversary!

WyntreBlossom
May 1st, 2021, 01:51 AM
It's my first time posting here in awhile! I've been pretty active on instagram/youtube, but not so much here. However I have MISSED everyone here so much, and wanted to celebrate my Hair Anniversary with you all! I've come so far over the past few years!

Here's to 4 years of growth! And hopefully many many more!

https://i.imgur.com/0MkYGIv.jpg

Mariekeeee14
May 1st, 2021, 02:15 AM
Wow! I had to do a double take, that’s so much hair growth! Congrats:flower:

WyntreBlossom
May 1st, 2021, 02:20 AM
Wow! I had to do a double take, that’s so much hair growth! Congrats:flower:

Thank you! 4 years really makes a difference! It helps that I barely trimmed. I think I did one microtrim in November of 2020 but other than that I mostly S&D!

Finda
May 1st, 2021, 02:22 AM
So much progress! Congrats! :cake:

BuddhaBelle
May 1st, 2021, 02:40 AM
incredible! and such a beautiful colour i love it

Dragon
May 1st, 2021, 02:43 AM
Great progress, I really love the colour.

WyntreBlossom
May 1st, 2021, 02:45 AM
Thank you everyone <3 the color is overtone!

Stray_mind
May 1st, 2021, 03:00 AM
Congratulations! Your hair looks lovely:flower:

lapushka
May 1st, 2021, 04:00 AM
Talk about good growth! :cheer: Awesome. Congratulations on your anniversary! :D
I like the color too!

pisinoe
May 1st, 2021, 05:02 AM
Great progress! I love the purple color in your signature, it is to die for!! :thud:

paulownia
May 1st, 2021, 05:03 AM
Just - gorgeous :applause
Congratulations on hair anniversary. Many happy returns!:D
Colour is lovely. What are you using to achieve it?

SleepyTangles
May 1st, 2021, 05:33 AM
Congratulations :cheer:! Your hair is stunning, so sleek and shiny, and the color is drop dead gorgeous :thud:

CuteCrow
May 1st, 2021, 05:44 AM
Wow, that's a lot of grow even for four years. I love your colour, have you keep it purple all the way? Congratulations on your hairversary! :flower:

Begemot
May 1st, 2021, 10:32 AM
Congrats! :toast: :blossom: :blossom:

Bat
May 1st, 2021, 10:49 AM
Congrats! Gorgeous hair

BexLocks
May 1st, 2021, 12:43 PM
Congrats on 4 years! What amazing progress! Hooray!!!

lakhesis
May 1st, 2021, 03:01 PM
Gorgeous color!! And the progress is amazing, so much hair in 4 years! Congratulations :)

WyntreBlossom
May 1st, 2021, 04:13 PM
I tried to reply to everyone but if I missed people I'm sorry! There was a lot haha!

So much progress! Congrats! :cake:

Thank you! 4 years feels like such a long time XD But the progress speaks for itself!

incredible! and such a beautiful colour i love it
Thank you! I have never felt more like myself haha.

Great progress, I really love the colour.

Thank you!

Congratulations! Your hair looks lovely:flower:
Thank you so much <3

Talk about good growth! :cheer: Awesome. Congratulations on your anniversary! :D
I like the color too!

Thank you <3 Im hoping to hit classic by the end of the year! Fingers Crossed!

Great progress! I love the purple color in your signature, it is to die for!! :thud:

Thank you! The difference between indoor vs outdoor color is CRAZY. Indoor without flash its like a deep plum purple, but in the bright light of a flash or sunshine it has these pink undertones and I cannot get over it lol

Just - gorgeous :applause
Congratulations on hair anniversary. Many happy returns!:D
Colour is lovely. What are you using to achieve it?

Thank you! To be honest the journey to get this color was a little bumpy, but overtone is what I used specifically for this purple.

Congratulations ! Your hair is stunning, so sleek and shiny, and the color is drop dead gorgeous
Thank you!

Wow, that's a lot of grow even for four years. I love your colour, have you keep it purple all the way? Congratulations on your hairversary! :flower:

Thanks! And no. I spent the majority of my growing dye free and heat free. I just recently started adding color back into my routine (April 2021)

Gorgeous color!! And the progress is amazing, so much hair in 4 years! Congratulations :)

Thank you

cestlavie
May 1st, 2021, 04:34 PM
Congratulations! I love your colour and the shine! Amazing how much your hair has grown in 4 years! Happy growing!

Nox_Inber
May 1st, 2021, 05:11 PM
WOW that is a crazy amount of growth, absolutely awesome and the color is beautiful :thudpile:. Welcome back to the forum :)

0xalis
May 2nd, 2021, 02:11 AM
So inspirational! Congratulations!! :cheer: Absolutely love the color. What dye have you been using? :inlove:
Looks like you'll need to edit your "About Me", still says you're dye-free hehe ;)

WyntreBlossom
May 2nd, 2021, 02:23 PM
So inspirational! Congratulations!! :cheer: Absolutely love the color. What dye have you been using? :inlove:
Looks like you'll need to edit your "About Me", still says you're dye-free hehe ;)

OOops I thought I edited that!

I used overtone :)

0xalis
May 2nd, 2021, 04:16 PM
OOops I thought I edited that!

I used overtone :)

Oh yeah, overtone looks awesome!! I've only ever tried manic panic and artic fox so far, but I'm definitely in the deposit-dye only camp. Ever since a bleach nightmare in high school, I've sworn off anything permanent lol!!

Kibrah
May 2nd, 2021, 04:26 PM
Wow! So much growth! Your hair is just stunning, so shiny and the color is beautiful.

WyntreBlossom
May 2nd, 2021, 06:08 PM
Oh yeah, overtone looks awesome!! I've only ever tried manic panic and artic fox so far, but I'm definitely in the deposit-dye only camp. Ever since a bleach nightmare in high school, I've sworn off anything permanent lol!!

I love manic panic as well but I find it bleeds and fades VERY fast! Artic fox I have only tried once but I hear it also fades pretty quickly. So far the overtone is staying strong and not fading very fast which I love!

I did lightly bleach my hair to get the color (a short sessions up to a light brown color) but, it was the first time in 4 years and I made sure to really condition my hair afterwards. You can't even tell I bleached it!

leafygreens18
May 2nd, 2021, 11:33 PM
Shoot this growth is so inspiring! Makes me want to dig through pictures...

WyntreBlossom
May 3rd, 2021, 01:01 AM
Shoot this growth is so inspiring! Makes me want to dig through pictures...

Aww thank you <3 I would say my biggest tip is just....time.

Joyful Mystery
May 4th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Wow, wonderful growth and such a pretty color! Happy anniversary!

Arciela
May 4th, 2021, 01:32 PM
Love the color! Congratulations :flower:

TatsuOni
May 6th, 2021, 08:19 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks beautiful! :)

Potauvert
May 6th, 2021, 08:38 AM
Great progress and congrats ! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous and this color is :crush:

WyntreBlossom
May 6th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Great progress and congrats ! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous and this color is :crush:

Thank you <3

mermaid lullaby
May 6th, 2021, 07:40 PM
Wow! You really did make progress! Congrats!

Dark40
May 6th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Congratulations on your progress! And I love that purple hair color!

Simpscone
May 7th, 2021, 04:37 AM
Wow that is some impressive growth! And your hair looks so shiny and healthy - congrats on your hairiversary!