PDA

View Full Version : What is the longest hair you have seen so far in 2021?

Dragon
April 26th, 2021, 05:47 AM
What is the longest hair you have seen so far in 2021?

The longest I have seen so far this year would be about lower hip.

Bat
April 26th, 2021, 06:06 AM
Irl I saw a woman with Mid Thigh length hair

lakhesis
April 26th, 2021, 06:50 AM
I saw a lady with stunning straight hair below the knee. It was cut straight across, the hemline was super thick... I was definitely staring more than it would be considered polite :lol:

draysmir
April 26th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Hmm... mine. :p Other than that, maybe BSL or WL? I have been a hermit since COVID, so I haven't actually seen many people's hair this year. :oops:

CuteCrow
April 26th, 2021, 07:18 AM
I think it was a girl I saw recently in the bus. She had classic length straight hair and was wearing it down. I could only think about the damage :lol: even if her hair looked fairly healthy.

I also saw a man with hip length locs that gave me mayor hair envy haha.

Eastbound&Down
April 26th, 2021, 07:22 AM
I saw a young girl maybe 7-8 at Best Buy that my son played some video games with, she had a beautiful blonde ~TBL english braid.

scarlettepia
April 26th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Saw a girl with almost floor length hair in the mall. She had pulled them all to the front and they were resting below her knees as she glazed through the floor. Majestic.

AmaryllisRed
April 26th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Mine. I suspect that might be the case for all of 2021, allowing of course for the fact that people with very long hair usually wear it up and I might see or have seen someone with longer hair and not know it.

sipnsun
April 26th, 2021, 08:16 AM
I saw a young woman in Walmart a few weeks ago with locks down to her calves. Her hair was so beautiful that I walked behind her for a bit admiring it!

MusicalSpoons
April 26th, 2021, 08:56 AM
Hmm... mine. :p Other than that, maybe BSL or WL? I have been a hermit since COVID, so I haven't actually seen many people's hair this year. :oops:

I didn't get out much even before the pandemic but during the past year have left the house even less, of course. So far this year I've left the house maybe 3 or 4 times :lol: mostly for scenery, not going places where Other People are (shudder:)

I think hip length; we were driving through a village and she was walking along the footpath. It was nice enough, and I mean that in the most neutral way :shrug:

Bri-Chan
April 26th, 2021, 10:21 AM
Oh, I rarely left home this year, but I've seen a young woman with classic length hair.

Dark40
April 26th, 2021, 10:39 AM
The longest I've seen this year was a lady at Walmart with dark brown TBL hair. Her hair was on the fine side but she had a lot of it, and it looked soooo beautiful!

Dark40
April 26th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Saw a girl with almost floor length hair in the mall. She had pulled them all to the front and they were resting below her knees as she glazed through the floor. Majestic.

Wow! You are sooo lucky to have seen a girl with almost floor length hair in the mall! This brings back memories during my childhood the longest I saw was a girl (Which is now my friend) had almost floor length hair as well at my old church. Her hair was ankle length, and it was soooo beautiful and thick!

Finda
April 26th, 2021, 11:47 AM
I've seen a couple of very long manes, mainly they crossed the street in front of me when I was on my bike. I saw one woman with ankle long dreadlocks and another womam with straight, kneelength hair that was worn down.

foreveryours
April 26th, 2021, 12:21 PM
During the first four months of 2021, the longest hair I saw was Gossamer's floor length here in her recent 11th anniversary thread. In real life, not counting my own :p, longest has been classic.

Jo Ann
April 26th, 2021, 02:38 PM
I'd have to say lower calf length hair. On Sundays (also in Walmart :o ), there are a lot of ladies going home from church and their hair is down, rather than contained.

ZoeZ
April 27th, 2021, 07:32 AM
I have a young man who works in my local supermarket - Sikh I believe, he wears a headscarf, and keeps his long fine braids tucked into his waistband while working. His hair reached floor a couple of years ago, and I think now would be well past floor length by at least a couple of feet. Looks very clean and well cared for, but I can't imagine how much time he spends on it. I'd love to ask for a photo, but don't feel comfortable doing that. Lovely to see though.

leayellena
April 28th, 2021, 04:08 AM
it's only teenage girls that sport hip or tbl hair down. the rest of the people are mostly complain about their hair growing like hay in 2 weeks of lockdown.

KokoroDragon
April 28th, 2021, 07:52 AM
I saw a woman with classic length hair at the grocery store a few weeks ago.

Vetinari
April 28th, 2021, 02:10 PM
beyond floor length, but it's a bit of a cheat answer because my sister has that hair

baanoo
April 28th, 2021, 02:11 PM
beyond floor length, but it's a bit of a cheat answer because my sister has that hair
Amazing - and also hilariously described. ;)

leafygreens18
May 3rd, 2021, 11:36 AM
I saw waist length, I generally don't see any long hair honestly. Kim in the reality TV show about pig showing we're watching at the moment has waist-length strawberry blonde hair

Bugg
May 3rd, 2021, 02:07 PM
I don’t think I’ve ever seen longer than around TBL in person, ever! If I make it past there myself I will be the first I’ve seen :P

lapushka
May 3rd, 2021, 02:31 PM
Actually, I have only seen short (unkempt) heads of hair, due to barbers being shut down. :hmm: During my brief stints in the grocery stores.

Kibrah
May 4th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Someone at the park yesterday had hip length hair, all natural grey. It was quite a nice dark grey and very healthy and shiny.

Arciela
May 5th, 2021, 01:05 PM
I live in an area (nyc) where very long hair is common (Knee length and beyond) so I see it quite often! Last I saw I think was calf length hair.

BuddhaBelle
May 6th, 2021, 04:11 AM
Hip length at the train station... I wonder how these people keep their hair down in good condition.

Also, my sister-in-law has knee-length hair, but I feel like that one is cheating.

pisinoe
May 6th, 2021, 06:25 AM
Hip length at the train station... I wonder how these people keep their hair down in good condition.

Also, my sister-in-law has knee-length hair, but I feel like that one is cheating.

I think "keeping hair up" for good condition is more of an LHC thing (and I guess other hair forums), irl people I know with long hair don't do that at all, they only put it up to get it out of the way or when it's too hot but that's it. Where I come from, a lot of women have long hair (hip to tbl) and they look gorgeous still.

Longest hair I've seen this year so far... maybe in Brazil, TBL? But I can't remember if it was this year or not. Here in Europe, mine. It's not that common to have long hair in Luxembourg for some reason, maybe because that long bob is still the new trend.

0xalis
May 6th, 2021, 08:48 PM
In person? Classic length, worn loose at Winco! It was STUNNING too. Here on LHC I saw floor length ;)