PDA

View Full Version : need help with growing out bangs

Breezy
March 24th, 2021, 11:28 PM
I finally after a year and 4 months have grown out my bangs. They are only and inch longer than my chin. My hair is wavy, but my bangs are more straight so I have always have had to tap out the bang with a flat iron the kink in my bangs, I've tried scrunching them while they are wet, and that does not work. that's how I wish I could make it work, but with all of the flat ironing I could have ruined it, (maybe olapex3?) I think i just have to wait til they grow longer. What ever I do I cant seem to fix my hair, my bangs are a nightmare , nothing I do makes them look good. If anyone has any bang stories, I'd sure like to hear about them; and or advice. Thank you for reading this.

Feral_
March 25th, 2021, 03:23 AM
How about dampening them and trying a braid twisted back secured with bobby pins while you sleep?

Tinyponies
March 25th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Hi there, I’m barely a wavy (2a), but I know for sure that the hair that grows from my hairline above my forehead is different in texture to the rest of it. It’s more zigzaggy than wavy. Also more prone to dryness and brittleness so always seems more damaged. Perhaps consider that as a possibility for you too, it might help you to love those hairs just as they are, and give them a bit of extra babying.