PDA

View Full Version : Whole Foods beauty sale 2021

Neoma
March 8th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Whole Foods is a great place to buy natural shampoos and conditioners, and their big beauty sale (https://www.phillyvoice.com/whole-foods-beauty-week-sale-beauty-bags-list-of-products-2021/) will be March 10 - 16. Everything beauty will be 25% with an extra 10% for Prime customers.

Also, their Beauty Bags are a fabulous way to sample shampoo, conditioners, skincare, etc. I bought two of them last year and was delighted by the range of products included.

JasminxCat
March 8th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Thank you so much for this information. I was just at Whole Foods the other day and was eyeing the Acure shampoo and conditioners

Neoma
March 8th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Thank you so much for this information. I was just at Whole Foods the other day and was eyeing the Acure shampoo and conditioners

You're so welcome, JasminxCat!

It occurred to me that I should have posted this in the Discount Code thread. Ooops!

pisces1480
March 13th, 2021, 06:48 PM
This is excellent info. Thank you!

Death-Within-Me
March 13th, 2021, 07:12 PM
The Giovanni line is having a sale. The Avocado & Olice one smells heavenly. I might get it tomorrow after all...

Neoma
March 13th, 2021, 07:22 PM
This is excellent info. Thank you!

You're very welcome, pieces.

I went there yesterday and stocked up on health and beauty essentials. :flower:

ArtOfNoot
March 14th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Thank you! Just came back with their herbal mint conditioner to try!

Death-Within-Me
March 14th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Just bought the Giovanni EcoChik Avocado + Olive Oil Shampoo + Conditioner combo after all. I already have too much stuff at home. Got no restraint. Sigh.

Neoma
March 15th, 2021, 11:49 AM
Thank you! Just came back with their herbal mint conditioner to try!

You're welcome! I like that conditioner and have purchased it multiple times.

Just FYI, I am underwhelmed by the matching shampoo.

Neoma
March 15th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Just bought the Giovanni EcoChik Avocado + Olive Oil Shampoo + Conditioner combo after all. I already have too much stuff at home. Got no restraint. Sigh.

Good for you! Do they have Whole Foods in Vietnam? Cool!

I have zero restraint when it comes to hair care products. :)

Death-Within-Me
March 15th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Good for you! Do they have Whole Foods in Vietnam? Cool!

I have zero restraint when it comes to hair care products. :)

I actually live in the US (specifically the DC area lol!) I just put 'Vietnam' in my location to make my ethnicity known in case I get mistaken for any other Asian -> Plus my homeland is always my 'true' location. ;D

JasminxCat
March 15th, 2021, 12:58 PM

I've tried it, it wasn't as moisturizing as I would have liked but it was ok. How do you like it?
I've been dying to try Giovanni's smooth as silk S&C

Death-Within-Me
March 15th, 2021, 02:16 PM
I've tried it, it wasn't as moisturizing as I would have liked but it was ok. How do you like it?

It's in my save place. I haven't tried it yet because I still have 5 shampoos/conditioners to finish up. I will definitely remember, make a video review and send it to you when I do.

Neoma
March 15th, 2021, 09:59 PM
I actually live in the US (specifically the DC area lol!) I just put 'Vietnam' in my location to make my ethnicity known in case I get mistaken for any other Asian -> Plus my homeland is always my 'true' location. ;D

Ah! Thank you for explaining, Death-Within-Me! :flower:

Neoma
March 15th, 2021, 10:01 PM

I really like Giovanni's Smooth as Silk. They are very moisturizing, at least IMHO.

JasminxCat
March 16th, 2021, 12:46 AM
It's in my save place. I haven't tried it yet because I still have 5 shampoos/conditioners to finish up. I will definitely remember, make a video review and send it to you when I do.
Ok feel free :p
You have a YouTube channel?

I really like Giovanni's Smooth as Silk. They are very moisturizing, at least IMHO.
That's exactly what I like :)
I'll try it after I run out of my Dove's intensive repair combo

Death-Within-Me
March 16th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Ok feel free :p
You have a YouTube channel?

Yes, it's a small one. I originally uploaded to do makeup tutorials and culture talks but recently, I've been reviewing hair products I already panned. Let me know if you want the link. :)

JasminxCat
March 16th, 2021, 11:07 AM
Yes, it's a small one. I originally uploaded to do makeup tutorials and culture talks but recently, I've been reviewing hair products I already panned. Let me know if you want the link. :)

I'll take a link :)