View Full Version : ISO ketylo fork

Alexandrina
February 24th, 2021, 01:49 PM
So I've really been enjoying wearing my ketylo sticks lately, the waviness holds my hair really well.

I'd like to try one of their forks, since from pics I've seen it looks like those are also wavy...

So if anyone has one they're thinking of parting with, please let me know!! :heart:

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any other fork makers that have wavy tines that I could try, please let me know who!

Shorty89
February 25th, 2021, 06:24 PM
I didn't realize that they made forks. Hope you find one!

Alexandrina
February 27th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Thank you! I really hope so too!

Neoma
February 27th, 2021, 08:40 PM
I had two. They were utterly gorgeous. I don't know what possessed me to sell them years ago. :cry:

sapphire-o
February 27th, 2021, 09:25 PM
I used to have one but sold it, too. I don't know if you (OP) realize it, but if you like to twist the stick in, the fork can not twist because of the two parallel tines. :) You just have to wiggle them in. My hair is so slippery the wiggling made the bun fall apart.

Alexandrina
March 2nd, 2021, 12:21 AM
I had two. They were utterly gorgeous. I don't know what possessed me to sell them years ago. :cry:

Oh, bummer! But don't cry, I am sure you have found lots of beautiful other toys in the mean time!! :flower:

I used to have one but sold it, too. I don't know if you (OP) realize it, but if you like to twist the stick in, the fork can not twist because of the two parallel tines. :) You just have to wiggle them in. My hair is so slippery the wiggling made the bun fall apart.

Thanks for the tip, good looking out! But no worries, I actually don't twist but just wiggle the sticks in.
I hear you about slipperiness tho, there are just some toys I have that will fall right out for sure.

wendyg
March 2nd, 2021, 09:15 AM
I have a two-prong Ketylo fork out of pink ivory. The wood is shockingly smooth, and the color is kind of a dark salmon. I would be willing to part with it - albeit reluctantly - because the reality is that the twisted tines don't work very well for me. I also have - or had, since I can't find it and may have sold it - a black and white acryltic 3-prong Ketylo fork that's just too big for me.

wg

Alexandrina
March 3rd, 2021, 01:59 PM
I have messaged you!!