PDA

View Full Version : My hair got stuck in velcro gown in the middle, does it effect the root if my hair?

Sweetalexandria
February 5th, 2021, 05:44 AM
So i had a bit if a panic situation. I wascwearing a velcro disposabls gown and jy hair was in a long plait. About mid length, wear the velcro sitsat back of the neck, my hair got caught. I instantly thought, god i ruined my hair!. I had someone help me pull my hair out, I inspected the velcro and did not see any hair come off which was s bit strange.

My question is, that if i get split ends because of the velcro, will it travel up and reach the root of my hair and take if off?. What can i do to revover my hair :(

Feral_
February 5th, 2021, 05:50 AM
It’ll be fine. I get my plait stuck in the velcro on my dog handling coat all the time. It’s a neck baffle and the velcro is ridiculously strong, you need two hands to unfasten it and that’s without hair attached. Hasn’t caused me any splits so I wouldn’t worry.

Xlena
February 5th, 2021, 05:57 AM
Nothing will happen. Even if you get split ends, they don't go like flash to your roots to make you bald, split ends are generally 2-3mm of the hair and they basically fall by themselves. I have a lot of split ends and my hair is full and healthy, don't worry about it.

Sammich
February 5th, 2021, 06:12 AM
It’ll be okay. Just echoing the other comments!

lapushka
February 5th, 2021, 06:14 AM
No problem; nothing to really panic over. :)

GrowinIt
February 5th, 2021, 10:30 AM
It should be fine, sometimes hair appears a little bent from styling (or being stuck in velcro) but after a wash returns to normal. Don't worry about it or even look at it, and carry on with the growing!

GordonMurphella
February 6th, 2021, 04:56 AM
Count to 10. Breathe. It's fine.

AutobotsAttack
February 8th, 2021, 02:53 AM
I got my hair stuck in the garbage disposal once. You’ll be fine sister.

Hexen
February 8th, 2021, 12:17 PM
It's all good.

I once accidentally got a bit of hair caught in a car door. And then they drove away.

It hurt a little bit.

JasminxCat
February 8th, 2021, 04:02 PM
No it should be fine. If you start to notice splits, snip them off so they won't travel up