PDA

View Full Version : Hairburst shampoo and conditioner - anyone tried it?

Sammich
January 27th, 2021, 08:13 AM
For hair growth:
I did a search but couldn’t find any information on the hairburst shampoo and conditioner line. Apparently it’s meant to increase hair growth and it’s got good reviews on amazon but I’m curious if anyone here has tried it and if it worked for them? I love the idea of using a shampoo and conditioner that helps hair grow at its maximum! I’m thinking of buying them and giving them a go and update on my growth etc.

lapushka
January 27th, 2021, 12:30 PM
I think you might be better off using something like, say, Alpecin, one of their variations; the caffeine shampoos? Actually this is for hair loss, but promotes a good scalp too.

I've seen the Hairburst products here (for my country), Holland&Barrett, 500ml each, that's 1000ml for about €30. Meh. I don't know. Ingredients wise, I don't see anything special. :hmm: It has no sulfates, so that may be good for some, not for others.
https://www.hollandandbarrett.be/shop/product/hairburst-shampoo-conditioner-for-longer-stronger-hair-60015270

Oh gosh, now I see it; it's not available! Oops.

Sammich
January 28th, 2021, 06:42 AM
I think you might be better off using something like, say, Alpecin, one of their variations; the caffeine shampoos? Actually this is for hair loss, but promotes a good scalp too.

I've seen the Hairburst products here (for my country), Holland&Barrett, 500ml each, that's 1000ml for about €30. Meh. I don't know. Ingredients wise, I don't see anything special. :hmm: It has no sulfates, so that may be good for some, not for others.
https://www.hollandandbarrett.be/shop/product/hairburst-shampoo-conditioner-for-longer-stronger-hair-60015270

Oh gosh, now I see it; it's not available! Oops.

Thank you! Yeah I’ve got my shampoo that arrived today. A lot of people on reviews have said it helped their hair grow faster, I’m gonna see how my hair is, it sounds good though , no Sulfates. Might as well try it! It was a okay price on amazon actually £12.50 for 350ml. It can’t hurt to try! I’m so impatient with my hair, I really want to grow it faster lol. I know I’m probably falling for ” too good to be true “ but... it can’t hurt to try! I’ll try and document here too.

Bat
January 28th, 2021, 06:56 AM
I can't seem to find much about the shampoo or conditioner, but reviews for the vitamins seem to be more common, I'm a bit Doubtful with vitamins though

momof3mary
January 28th, 2021, 07:37 AM
Keep us updated OP!! I have a shampoo addiction and love buying new kinds to try.

MusicalSpoons
January 28th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Just FYI, ammonium lauryl sulphate is still erm, a sulphate :wink: it's just not sodium lauryl sulphate.

I'd be interested to hear whether there are any ingredients in there supposed to stimulate growth - from what I could see it should keep your hair in decent condition, but there are some ingredients with which I'm unfamiliar so those could include the ones supposed to promote growth, I don't know.

Sammich
January 28th, 2021, 08:43 AM
Just FYI, ammonium lauryl sulphate is still erm, a sulphate :wink: it's just not sodium lauryl sulphate.

I'd be interested to hear whether there are any ingredients in there supposed to stimulate growth - from what I could see it should keep your hair in decent condition, but there are some ingredients with which I'm unfamiliar so those could include the ones supposed to promote growth, I don't know.

Oops I meant no sls! Thank you for the correction. Yeah I’m very curious. I’ll keep you guys posted.