PDA

View Full Version : Avatar/Siggy Help - different than other question

Chrissy
March 23rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
Hi guys. I asked a question before on how to get my links to be a photo. I am completely dumb when it comes to computer stuff. I was going to ask if anyone would know how to fix this for me. I've read the explanations and I'm still confused. One of the pics was my avatar. The other two were of my short hair and long hair. I had those side by side at the bottom on the old LHC. Does anyone have the ability to fix this for me?

I'm sorry I will never figure it out. If not they will just stay as links. Thanks! I understand if you can't.

eadwine
March 23rd, 2008, 11:14 AM
You cannot have your links be a photo. The answer to that IS in the signature thread ;)

You will have to pick one picture, cannot be larger than 9.8kb if I am not mistaken and no wider than 400px (if I am not mistaken again).

That picture you can upload in the usercp signature section.

Miss Murphy
March 23rd, 2008, 11:40 AM
Chrissy, I took your pics and made them into one image. Just download it onto your computer, then you can upload it into your siggy.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/47659/Namenlos.jpg

Chrissy
March 25th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Thanks Miss Murphy. I will ask my son to do it. Because I have no idea how to download it on my computer. I'm not kidding I know nothing! I'm sure he will know how to do it.

Miss Murphy
March 25th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Oh Chrissy, fear not! LOL

Just point your mouse on the image, press the right mouse button. Then select "save target as" or "save image" or something to that effect. Et voilà!