PDA

View Full Version : Hi from London, England!

Dreamernz
November 12th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Hiya everyone this is my first official day as registered but I have spent ages just reading through all the amazing stuff you guys have been writing-now that is admirable hair dedication! My mum is a hairdresser and owner of a salon so I suppose in some ways i can get inside info. from her lol!
The thing is she cut my hair to a bob which was very nice at the time as it suited me and was easier to look after than my longer hair which I however soon found i was heavily missing. I want my hair to be uber long, its always been a dream of mine and perhaps at some point i could get it to my hips and below!
I find it comforting that im not just an obsessor over hair and that many people are in the same situation as me. My hair was a short bob a year ago and is now about 4 or 5 inches below my shoulders. Apparently it was not as thin as Ithought and it is a brown that goes reddy gold in sunlight! Anyway wanted to say hi to everyone here and am eager to get started! :)

neon-dream
November 12th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hey!!
Welcome to the boards :)
I'm from England too, but the opposite end!
Newcastle! Woo!
hehe, glad to know youre no longer a lurker!
xxx

Vitalai
November 12th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Hello! :flower: Welcome to LHC! Glad you came out of lurkdom.

Dreamernz
November 13th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Loool thanks i really appreciate the fact that i have finally found hair people, who actually understand :D lol and plus the natural hair stuff is great in the midst of a credit crunch :)

Loviatar
November 14th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Welcome from another Londoner! Enjoy the forums, everyone is really friendly here. :)

Beatnik Guy
November 14th, 2008, 02:42 PM
i have finally found hair people, who actually understand :D
I know how you feel. :cool:
Welcome to LHC. :cheese: