PDA

View Full Version : The fringe! How to style this?

catoala
November 10th, 2020, 03:53 PM
It's me again with the same photo from my previous ish post!

So, I cut the fringe - except I have no idea how to style it. With a hair straightener. Does anybody know? Maybe curl forward then slightly to the side or something? Help please, I'm terrible at styling!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kxBQdCB_yeg/VJQySHfmgeI/AAAAAAAADNA/Yf9ncqmdSxQ/s1600/asgc-blog.jpg

Obsidian
November 11th, 2020, 08:25 AM
How about with a blow dryer and a big round brush? It would be less damaging then a flat iron

cat11
November 11th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Yes I would suggest round brush and blow dryer. When I had bangs I would use the round brush on damp hair and it worked good enough too. It depends how well your hair changes shape. But if I did the round brush and did it every now and then as it dried it would stay without using heat.

Amenahh
November 11th, 2020, 10:13 AM
I agree with the previous replies. I had a fringe for most of my life and always styled it with a blow dryer and round brush :)
You'll get the hang of it, it looks lovely on you :)

Siv
November 11th, 2020, 10:50 AM
How about with a blow dryer and a big round brush? It would be less damaging then a flat iron

This is how I do mine too!

catoala
November 11th, 2020, 11:47 AM
I know that it's less damaging with a brush/blowdryer but I don't like how it turns out on me at all :( So since I trim that part of my hair often, I don't really mind heat damage at all. So I was curious does anybody know how to do it, so it looks like on the photo up.

I managed to do it once but I can not remember how exactly at all.

cat11
November 11th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Honestly that person looks like they have blown out bangs. You could take the straightener, grab closest to your scalp as comfortable, then sort of curve the bangs down. It also works even better to actually curve them to the side and up, then when they fall they make that sweep. Hard to describe rather than show.

catoala
November 14th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Sorry for a really late reply, thank you so much:)