PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

aerolith
October 15th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Hi! I figured that I would make a post here, although I know I've probably introduced myself before. I'm a long time lurker & infrequent poster who has recently gotten more active, ironically, after cutting all my hair off in a fit of boredom and frustration with my dandruff-prone scalp. I've decided to try and commit to growing it out long one more time after 3 pixie cuts that were spaced out over the last 7 or so years. I want long hair again... I'm just very impulsive and indecisive naturally, so we'll see. Maybe you all can help be my impulse control!

I'm basically growing from as short as a pixie can possibly grow. Luckily, it's been about 2 and a half months of growth since my the initial haircut, so I feel that I've already made progress. Excited to document all of that here!

lapis_lazuli
October 15th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Welcome back :) I know you'll find a lot of support in the various growing threads. Wish you the best!

elise.autumn
October 15th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Hello aerolith! Welcome back, and 2.5 months of growing sounds like great progress!

lapushka
October 15th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Welcome back! :)

Garnetgem
October 15th, 2020, 05:07 PM

TatsuOni
October 16th, 2020, 11:25 AM

Vacurlylady
October 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Welcome! I’ve been a life time pixie gal and now heading to waist after 3 years of growth. Stay here in the LHC and you will make awesome progress. I am quite sure I would have never gotten to where I am now if it wasn’t for checking in here very often. Where else will we find others who want to chat about hair 24-7???? Enjoy the journey!!!

InTheCity
October 17th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Welcome back! I too am back after nearly a decade and like you, a short hair cut and the desire to commit to length brought me back. Happy growing!