PDA

View Full Version : Some newbie progress:)

toocurly
November 12th, 2008, 02:29 AM
First, I just want to say hallo to everyone:) I'm a reader of LHC.

I decide to put here my photos of progress - after 7 months of growing. Sorry for white places, but I did it long time ago for another forum and now haven't got pics with face on my computer:(

1 picture - 18th April 2008 - big cut. The longest layer was exactly chin length.
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq128/toocurlylhc/tomekm.jpg

2 picture - this summer, somewhere below July and August. My hair wasn't damaged here, it is dryness of sun and sea...And I haven't had my DT with me.
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq128/toocurlylhc/3.jpg

3 picture - one week ago.
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq128/toocurlylhc/PICT0001.jpg

I know the diffrence isn't as big as many of you, but I'm waiting with patience and non-trimming!:)

Dientje
November 12th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Wow, I think you have made some wonderful progress! Your hair looks very healthy and shiny, and I love the curls...

winter_star
November 12th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Hi toocurly! You've made great progress in the past few months and you have beautiful curls.

Aditi
November 12th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Your curls are really lovely, take good care of them.

Dolly
November 12th, 2008, 04:42 AM
That is great progress! Very good growth rate.....and gorgeous curls, too!

Tressie
November 12th, 2008, 05:03 AM
I want curls like that! (o: It's good progress and a good attitude! The length will come!
Congratualtions and welcome to the long-haired community!!

Sammybunny711
November 12th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Looks like you have made a LOT of progress!

Robinlyn
November 12th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Great progress! I really love your curls!!

Curlsgirl
November 12th, 2008, 06:12 AM
Oooooooooooo very pretty! I am partial to curls too! :D

Garnet66
November 12th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Your curls are spectactular. Great growing.

Siava
November 12th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Looks like a big difference to me from one curly to another. :) Great progress!

Jessikinz
November 12th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Wow, from what I can see, you have made progress. I'm very envious of your curls! :)

Vitalai
November 12th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Oooh, your hair is lovely! You have wonderful curls. Great progress!

Ryanne
November 12th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Great progress, pretty curls.

toocurly
November 12th, 2008, 10:52 AM
BIG THANKS to all of you for so nice comments - you made my day:D

Someone have used word 'envious'. This is what I am when I see all your beautiful, shiny and first of all LONG hair! I don't have favourite type of hair, because always when I see well-cared, shiny hair I love them and love its pattern too!:) Thank you very much one more time:) My goal is somewhere near BSL-waist or...hip length. I don't know and I don't know what length is possible for me to have - it's genetic.

If someone is interested in my routine: no harsh detergents, no cones, conditioner washing, moisturizing, moisturizing and...moisturizing. Air-drying, dying with henna-indigo and...avoiding hairdresser, because I really miss BSL. I have never had long natural hair - always straightened, so I'm really curious how it is with natural hair. Oh, another thing: biotin and full complex of vitamins and minerals, drinking vegetable juices, no-coffe-drinking and scalp massages. Probably that's all:)

:flower::flower::flower:

Copasetic
November 12th, 2008, 11:21 AM
your hair looks fantastic!
keep growing :)

paper
November 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Great progress! Your hair is very pretty, I love the curls. Your hair is going to be gorgeous long. Good Luck!

granitbaby
November 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Very nice progress!
When I see curls like yours I admit being a little jealous of all you curly people out there. Curls are so pretty:flower:

TheKnight'sLady
November 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Congrats on your progress. Your curls are so beautiful!