PDA

View Full Version : APL+ by Halloween 2021

Bat
September 15th, 2020, 04:09 AM
I'll be doing no trims 2021 next year and I hope to get it APL+ by Halloween next year.
Wish me luck! Called Shoulder 18th September 2020

ynne
September 15th, 2020, 07:16 AM
A few inches? I'd say even less, from what I saw on your photo, an inch tops! I think APL is realistic, you might get there even sooner. c: Good luck!

Bat
September 15th, 2020, 07:21 AM
A few inches? I'd say even less, from what I saw on your photo, an inch tops! I think APL is realistic, you might get there even sooner. c: Good luck!

Im wanting to call it when it hits my shoulders in front view and that kinda looks ages away, thank you though!

ynne
September 15th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Im wanting to call it when it hits my shoulders in front view and that kinda looks ages away, thank you though!

Oh, that makes sense! My hair still doesn't even look APL in front despite being past APL at the back (and actually below the bottom of shoulderblades when stretched!), so I can see how it'd take a lot longer! :)

BexLocks
September 15th, 2020, 09:53 AM
I'll be doing no trims 2021 next year and I hope to get it APL+ by Halloween next year, I was going to call this BSL by December 2021 but I'm not sure my hair will make it that quickly. feel free to join me here anytime

I'm currently a few inches from Shoulder :)

I have to agree with ynne. I think you'll definitely make it! And may I add that I love your choice of holidays as the landmark! :demon:

Bat
September 15th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Oh, that makes sense! My hair still doesn't even look APL in front despite being past APL at the back (and actually below the bottom of shoulderblades when stretched!), so I can see how it'd take a lot longer! :)
Yep and I have alot of crappy layers to grow out too someday I'll have even hair xD

I have to agree with ynne. I think you'll definitely make it! And may I add that I love your choice of holidays as the landmark! :demon:

It fits my theme and is my favourite holiday of the year!

Bat
September 16th, 2020, 02:54 AM
I'm thinking maybe I should get a mod to change this to Halloween 2022 lol on me APL is basically BSL

Kathie
September 16th, 2020, 03:19 AM
I'm in!:magic:

Bat
September 16th, 2020, 03:38 AM
I'm in!:magic:

Yaaay company!

sipnsun
September 16th, 2020, 06:54 AM
Bat I think you'll be there by 2021, your hair grows fast! I can tell a huge difference in length since I came back just a few months ago!

Bat
September 16th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Bat I think you'll be there by 2021, your hair grows fast! I can tell a huge difference in length since I came back just a few months ago!

Really? I thought it grew slowly!

0xalis
September 16th, 2020, 04:43 PM
I'm in!!!!!!! I'm a few inches behind you because of my trim but I have a feeling you'll reach APL sooner than Halloween ;)

Bat
September 16th, 2020, 05:42 PM
I'm in!!!!!!! I'm a few inches behind you because of my trim but I have a feeling you'll reach APL sooner than Halloween ;)

i'm not too sure, have you seen the photo in the first post, look how far away that is, it is almost bsl for me, i'll try though!

ynne
September 16th, 2020, 08:23 PM
I know how you feel, I remember how slow ear-chin-shoulder felt!! But looking back, I was at solid chin length in March or April 2019, brushing shoulders already in August 2019, in February it was definitely at a collarbone and recently I called APL (and people told me I could have called it sooner!).

So it took just a bit over 1.5 year from chin to APL. :) It just felt slow in the process! Now I feel like I'll never reach waist, and I still need to pass SBL with curly length before getting there. :D

Do you have an album to compare length over time? :)

Bat
September 16th, 2020, 10:08 PM
I know how you feel, I remember how slow ear-chin-shoulder felt!! But looking back, I was at solid chin length in March or April 2019, brushing shoulders already in August 2019, in February it was definitely at a collarbone and recently I called APL (and people told me I could have called it sooner!).

So it took just a bit over 1.5 year from chin to APL. :) It just felt slow in the process! Now I feel like I'll never reach waist, and I still need to pass SBL with curly length before getting there. :D

Do you have an album to compare length over time? :)

Yep I do it does help I wasn't even at chin in April so I do need to take that into consideration

Bat
September 19th, 2020, 02:31 AM
Calling shoulder today I was going to call it at the later end of shoulder but just touching is enough for me, lol