PDA

View Full Version : Help- I need a replacement conditioner/hair mask

hairconvictions
September 14th, 2020, 09:45 PM
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0199WNJXY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1Hey everyone!
I was using this hair mask as a conditioner for a while and it was 100% awesome. Now it seems like they no longer sell it. (TRESemmé Botanique Nourishing + Replenish Hydration Masque Hair Treatment 9.17 OZ).

I have tried a lot of different kinds of conditioners/hair masks to find one that will work but my hair feels like straw with a bunch of build up on it. I can't find anything even remotely close.

Any of you super hair scientists :Dknow what may be close to this? It made my hair feel like SILK and I didn't get tangles.

Thank you!

TRESemmé Botanique Nourishing + Replenish Hydration Masque Hair Treatment 9.17 OZ

Dragon
September 15th, 2020, 12:31 AM
I like the garnier hair food and it can be used as a leave in as well.

lapushka
September 15th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Seconding that mask, it is called "treats" by Garnier Fructis in the US. No clue what it is called in Canada, but in Belgium it is called "Hairfood" by Garnier Fructis. Silicone-free and paraben-free, if that matters to you. But they are so nourishing!

MusicalSpoons
September 15th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Are you able to find the ingredients for what you were using? That would be useful to inform suggestions :)

Dark40
September 15th, 2020, 08:05 PM
I second Dragon and lapushka on the Garnier Hair Mask. I also love the Maui Moisture Line for their hair masks as well.

Shorty89
September 15th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Seconding that mask, it is called "treats" by Garnier Fructis in the US. No clue what it is called in Canada, but in Belgium it is called "Hairfood" by Garnier Fructis. Silicone-free and paraben-free, if that matters to you. But they are so nourishing!

They're called Garnier Fructus Treats here. You can usually find them at Walmart or Shopper's Drug Mark. Superstore used to have them but now they only seem to have the shampoos and conditioners.

Dark40
September 20th, 2020, 08:42 PM
They're called Garnier Fructus Treats here. You can usually find them at Walmart or Shopper's Drug Mark. Superstore used to have them but now they only seem to have the shampoos and conditioners.

Awe, what a pitty? But you can purchase them online from Walmart or Amazon. With Walmart if you spend $25.00 I think it's free shipping.

hennalonghair
September 20th, 2020, 08:57 PM

That’s right and they are great. I purchased some for myself and some for a friend