PDA

View Full Version : Leave ins for damaged hair?

FallingDarkness
September 9th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I want a leave in conditioner to help repair some of my gummy hair and to keep the rest of my hair nourished and healthy. I tried to lightly coat it in argan oil but this is much too heavy for my hair. Any suggestions? Thanks guys :D

I will be doing a protein treatment here soon too so I'm on top of that at least. Just looking for post-washing my hair help.

Ylva
September 9th, 2020, 02:20 PM
My bleach-damaged hair really enjoys the argan and almond leave-in by Garnier Respons (Blends in most places) as well as the Extraordinary Oil leave-in by L'Óreal.

Jo Ann
September 9th, 2020, 03:09 PM
As a "leave-in," I either would lightly rinse out my usual conditioner (Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence) or use the Sally Generic for Matrix's Biolage Conditioning Balm when I did my post-wash LOC/LCO. Both would help my hair feel less dry after I removed my semi-permanent dye.

Dark40
September 9th, 2020, 07:46 PM
As a leave-in for damaged hair I use Fantasia IC Leave-In Moisturizer. It really helped me saved my hair when I used a color remover and screwed it up.

FallingDarkness
September 9th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Thank you guys so much! I will look into all of them :D

TechnoAngel
September 9th, 2020, 11:03 PM
I don't know if you avoid silicones, if not you could try Gliss repair control cream Supreme Length.

Feral_
September 10th, 2020, 12:04 AM
I make my own leave in conditioner with aloe vera gel, argan oil, vit E oil and apply through the hair. It’s hydrating but not oily on my hair.

Dark40
February 12th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Another good one to look into is It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment.

JasminxCat
February 12th, 2021, 09:12 PM
I use Shea moisture's coconut leave in and the honest company's light leave in. They both come in spray bottles and I don't find either to be heavy on my hair. Both are silicone free

BananaBean
March 14th, 2021, 01:01 PM
That is was I use and I swear by it :agree: