PDA

View Full Version : Support Group For Past Blondies

ArtOfNoot
September 2nd, 2020, 04:01 AM
Anyone out there grow up with goldie locks or a toe head, that has now darkened?
I had almost white hair as a small child and then light golden blonde till about 2 years ago and now my color is what I can only describe as dishwater blonde. I am waaaayyyy to scared to use sun-in or bleach my hair. Am I doomed to never regain my golden locks?

This is also my way of saying hi to all the blondes :p

florenonite
September 2nd, 2020, 06:01 AM
This describes my hair! Blonde until puberty and then it darkened to a shade that was brown in some lights and ashy blonde in others.

I hennaed :p

Obsidian
September 2nd, 2020, 08:45 AM
I had a neutral blond shade as a child, turned more ashy as a teen/young adult.
Now at nearly 50, its a very ashy color. Still blond I guess but it really looks more like concrete to me lol.
I've not actually seen my real color beyond a couple inches in years. I'm finally growing it out.

Sarahlabyrinth
September 2nd, 2020, 08:54 AM
That was me! Now it's a silver which sometimes still looks blonde! Dunno how it does it but I like it!

lapushka
September 2nd, 2020, 09:58 AM
I think we have a thread precisely on that subject called the blonette thread. ;)

Check this out, and be amazed!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80416&highlight=blonette

ArtOfNoot
September 2nd, 2020, 05:11 PM
I think we have a thread precisely on that subject called the blonette thread. ;)

Check this out, and be amazed!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80416&highlight=blonette

oops haha. Just reported it in, tysm!

sipnsun
September 2nd, 2020, 05:41 PM
Yep, I belong here! My natural hair color is so blah now with white sprinkled throughout as I get older. Can't wait to be solid white!

hennalonghair
September 2nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
I was dirty blonde as a child then ash brown and now silver and auburn with bright red highlights . It’s weird. Lol

Chromis
September 2nd, 2020, 06:28 PM
I think these two topics are sufficiently different!

ArtOfNoot
September 3rd, 2020, 12:59 AM
I think these two topics are sufficiently different!

Thank you for checking it out! :heartbeat

illicitlizard
September 3rd, 2020, 05:13 AM
Yup that's me, past blonde now light brunette/dishwater blonde/mousey brown reporting for duty :P I've definitely grown to appreciate my hair colour over time, but sometimes miss the blonde. I still get very blonde face framing hairs thanks to sun bleaching, and that works well for me!

Based on the blonette thread it's a relatively common occurence for people with blonde hair as kids.

lapushka
September 3rd, 2020, 05:50 AM
oops haha. Just reported it in, tysm!

You're welcome! :D Thought I'd seen it somewhere! ;)