July 15th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Her name is Bella Dueñas, is from Mexico, and her hair is beautyful :cool:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZeFDihQ2b/

https://www.tiktok.com/@belladuenas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CU_ggbgEjA

FOLLOW HER

hennalonghair
July 15th, 2020, 07:26 PM
She’s sure pretty and look at that hair. Wow! She’s got a tiny buff body and this gorgeous head of red curls. I’m jealous. Lol

blackgothicdoll
July 15th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Why does this feel like an ad to get subscribers?

Duchess Fuzzy Buns
July 15th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Why does this feel like an ad to get subscribers?

I kind of thought that when I first saw this thread, but the OP has posted in the "New?! Start Here" section of the forum introducing himself and he does not appear to be the woman in the videos just here to get some new followers. I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume he is who he says he is and just wanted to share a youtuber that he finds inspirational with us. :flower:

spidermom
July 16th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Well, I barely saw her face because of her fabulous hair.

Sarahlabyrinth
July 16th, 2020, 10:12 AM
She does have lovely hair :)

elise.autumn
July 16th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Wow, her hair is unreal. As in, it doesn't look real to me, a fellow curly redhead. But I assume she just has extremely thick hair and maybe uses a lot of hairspray for volume. I can't decide if this is inspirational, unfortunately makes me jealous, or just confuses me about what her haircare routine must be. :) I'm leaning towards inspirational.

ZoeZ
July 16th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Aah, looks a little fake to me - almost as if it's made of plastic strands. IMHO.

elise.autumn
July 16th, 2020, 06:11 PM
It's the way it bounces back and is perfectly defined...

Here's a video of it wet which does maybe imply it's real:

https://www.tiktok.com/@belladuenas/video/6843557438701014278

Maybe it is real:

https://www.tiktok.com/@belladuenas/video/6828345634710441221

But may I say - I appreciate the non-*xual nature of LHC as compared to her videos.

This is actually bothering me that I don't understand the logistics of her hair. Okay, I will stop scrolling through her feed and pondering now!

Xlena
July 16th, 2020, 07:18 PM
I'm watching her story from damaged hair to healthy, she had a lot of hair when she was a child, it's genetics, she has really thick hair and a lot of hair.
She also talks about drinking a lot of water, eating healthy fats (not oils, but the things that produce oils like olives), 1 avocado a day, not washing more than twice a week, S&D only, if you dye your hair, only do the whole head once a year, don't use combs nor brushes, braids for sleeping. Very basic tips tbh. Also she hates oiling her hair or using products.
Also she's a dentist (?)

Kat
July 16th, 2020, 08:32 PM
I kind of thought that when I first saw this thread, but the OP has posted in the "New?! Start Here" section of the forum introducing himself and he does not appear to be the woman in the videos just here to get some new followers. I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume he is who he says he is and just wanted to share a youtuber that he finds inspirational with us. :flower:

I admit I just feel a little weird about someone male whose first post is to gush about a woman's attractiveness. I suppose it has to do with other times I've seen such posts in other places.

0xalis
July 16th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Until proven otherwise I'm going to assume he was just excited and wanted to share. Could go either way, up to him to decide...

Fimu
July 16th, 2020, 11:49 PM
I have massive envy of her hair and watching her makes me feel more dissatisfied about my curly hair.

I'm watching her story from damaged hair to healthy, she had a lot of hair when she was a child, it's genetics, she has really thick hair and a lot of hair.
She also talks about drinking a lot of water, eating healthy fats (not oils, but the things that produce oils like olives), 1 avocado a day, not washing more than twice a week, S&D only, if you dye your hair, only do the whole head once a year, don't use combs nor brushes, braids for sleeping. Very basic tips tbh. Also she hates oiling her hair or using products.

Thanks for translating! :) I'm pretty sure her iron levels are also on point, despite being vegan(?)

I already follow some of her tips (no brushing tools, braids overnight, washing max twice a week), but how often does she use shampoo on her hair?

sapphire-o
July 17th, 2020, 05:29 AM
It reminds me of the princess in "Brave". It might look so thick but I'm sure will compact down to a bun similar to other people's. :) My DH has fine curly hair that's a huge pile when it's loose and clean. However when I tame it into a bun it's only the size of a satsuma orange.

That color is not natural, right? "Red" hair should be orange colored. Unless there are color filters on all her photos that took out the yellow color (which would make her skin look whiter as well). It does look very nice on her.

*Wednesday*
July 18th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Beautiful hair. I’m sure it’s hers the by the way she flips it toward the end of the video. Looks permed though? Maybe I’m wrong. It looks a bit matted. The again she has it brought to one side.

*Wednesday*
July 18th, 2020, 04:51 PM
It reminds me of the princess in "Brave". It might look so thick but I'm sure will compact down to a bun similar to other people's. :) My DH has fine curly hair that's a huge pile when it's loose and clean. However when I tame it into a bun it's only the size of a satsuma orange.

That color is not natural, right? "Red" hair should be orange colored. Unless there are color filters on all her photos that took out the yellow color (which would make her skin look whiter as well). It does look very nice on her.

The color looks artificial, though nice. I wonder what her go to style is? That is massive to bun. Maybe she would do a wet bun? I can’t believe she would let her hair out that long of a stretch it looks like it’s prone to tangling very easily from what I see in the video, regarding the texture.

SleepyTangles
July 19th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Until proven otherwise I'm going to assume he was just excited and wanted to share. Could go either way, up to him to decide...

Same!
The girl is a beauty for sure, and extra points for being a martial artist!

Dark40
July 20th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Her name is Bella Dueñas, is from Mexico, and her hair is beautyful :cool:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZeFDihQ2b/

https://www.tiktok.com/@belladuenas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CU_ggbgEjA

FOLLOW HER

Hi! You are most definitely right about how beautiful this girl is!!! :D And, her hair is also very beautiful as well! Her hair length and natural bright red color are my 2 goals!!! Her hair type looks like mine and an old girlfriend of mine since 30 years ago!! The hair type looks like 2c/3a!!! My friend used to wear hers like how Bella is wearing hers in this video, and my friend's length was also like Bella's too, I think. I am definitely going to follow her!!! Thank so very much for sharing all of her information!!!

I love her already!!! :)

CuteCrow
July 20th, 2020, 01:19 PM
I still think this is mostly an ad but I could be wrong. I think her hair looks fake due to a few things: first and foremost how she styles her hair, she seems to use products that give her that weird hold, her colour (she had different colours in diferent videos, some look like henna other more like red), the filters she uses (I feel like her hair looks less fake without filters, her haircut (she doesn't seem to have any layers and her hair looks at least ii/iii). She does a lot of videos with braid outs so I'm guessing her go-to style are braids and a messy bun on top of her head. Weirdly, her braidouts make her hair look a lot more natural.

She likes to do what people here probably feel are like s*xy hair videos but her audience seems to be mostly other people trying to grow their hair, and almost all her videos are about hair health/growth, she also says that her "hair flex" videos are mostly to inspire other people as she suffered a lot to be able to grow her hair so it's likely more of a cultural shock.

From what I understood from her videos, she doesn't like "frast growing" type of videos but healthy hair growing and mainly length retention ones, apart from what have been said above her main tips are: only finger detangling and no brushing, not using heat, monthly s&d, frequent braiding, she only washes with shampoo twice a week but uses water only washes after workouts, she doesn't oil her hair and generally doesn't like them she used almond oil for a while but felt like any benefit came from healthy eating instead of the oil, she believes eating healthy fats help with hair grow, 5-15min scalp massages every nigth, don't use home mask that promises miracles, dont wear tight hairstyles... and a lot more lol

And her name is not Bella but Isabel :lol:

meepster
July 20th, 2020, 02:21 PM
I admit I just feel a little weird about someone male whose first post is to gush about a woman's attractiveness. I suppose it has to do with other times I've seen such posts in other places.

Yeah, this set off my creep detector too.

Xlena
July 20th, 2020, 03:33 PM
how often does she use shampoo on her hair?

Twice a week

She dyes her roots frequently and her ends once a year in a red colour (tho she mentioned she ended up with purple-ish red)

elise.autumn
July 20th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the explanations. Her hair is very inspiring!

Dark40
July 20th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Beautiful hair. I’m sure it’s hers the by the way she flips it toward the end of the video. Looks permed though? Maybe I’m wrong. It looks a bit matted. The again she has it brought to one side.

The color looks artificial, though nice. I wonder what her go to style is? That is massive to bun. Maybe she would do a wet bun? I can’t believe she would let her hair out that long of a stretch it looks like it’s prone to tangling very easily from what I see in the video, regarding the texture.

I agree. Her hair is beautiful but I've just seen another one of her videos where she plaits all of her hair, and takes it down the next day, and it's full of curly hair and waves. So, I don't think she has a perm. I think what she does is when her hair is wet she plaits it, and then takes it down the next day; and she ends up with wavy/curly hair. And her color is fake. I've noticed in some of her other videos she does have it colored in different colors of red.

Here is the video that is showing her plaiting he wet/damp hair:
https://youtu.be/axCokiP2VHQ

blackgothicdoll
July 20th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Ohhh. So her hair is actually straight/wavy. I use the exact same truck to stretch my curls out, haha

Dark40
July 20th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Yes, her hair is actually naturally curly. I think she got a relaxer put in. Because, it's between wavy and straight.

blackgothicdoll
July 20th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Yes, her hair is actually naturally curly. I think she got a relaxer put in. Because, it's between wavy and straight.

It doesn't seem naturally curly, it looks like it's wavy but she does the braids to make it look curly?

lapushka
July 21st, 2020, 04:57 AM
So much ado over someone we don't even know. <sigh> Anyway. Just my 2cts. ;)

hennalonghair
July 21st, 2020, 05:18 AM
Yep. 2C /3a just like mine and bright henna red like mine used to be before I grew in the silvers. My profile pic has my henna colour. If I left it to grow maybe mine would have been as beautiful.
LMAO! I’m sorry. I’m just teasing you all. I’m glad I’m not the only somewhat jealous woman here. :brickwall: :lala:

CuteCrow
July 21st, 2020, 09:16 AM
Ohhh. So her hair is actually straight/wavy. I use the exact same truck to stretch my curls out, haha

Her hair is naturally curly, her natural texture is the one shown in OP video, but she most frequently wears braidouts

So much ado over someone we don't even know. <sigh> Anyway. Just my 2cts. ;)
I was thinking that too. Kind of like gossiping :p Maybe she's even a member here and is silently lurking in this thread lol

Smellychknskin
July 21st, 2020, 07:22 PM
She is quite beautiful and so is her hair. This makes me miss the braid waves I used to do years ago, very inspiring.

Dark40
July 21st, 2020, 08:42 PM
It doesn't seem naturally curly, it looks like it's wavy but she does the braids to make it look curly?

Yeah, you might be right. Because, in some of her videos it appears straight even after she had it in braids to make it look curly.

Dark40
July 21st, 2020, 08:46 PM
Her hair is naturally curly, her natural texture is the one shown in OP video, but she most frequently wears braidouts

I was thinking that too. Kind of like gossiping :p Maybe she's even a member here and is silently lurking in this thread lol

Yeah, I also think her hair is naturally curly too, just as shown in the OP video, but yes she most frequently wears braidouts.

Yeah, you never know she might be a member her lurking around lol Especially, with her loving long hair.

Dark40
July 21st, 2020, 08:48 PM
Yep. 2C /3a just like mine and bright henna red like mine used to be before I grew in the silvers. My profile pic has my henna colour. If I left it to grow maybe mine would have been as beautiful.
LMAO! I’m sorry. I’m just teasing you all. I’m glad I’m not the only somewhat jealous woman here. :brickwall: :lala:

Hey, mine is also 2c/3a hair type as well. I know what you mean about the silvers growing in. I have the same thing. That's why I'm coloring them.lol

Amy-Lee
October 1st, 2020, 09:59 PM
I wish I had curly hair. So pretty!

Dark40
October 2nd, 2020, 09:02 AM

Yeah, you could be right! But her vidoe shown on this thread make you think that her natural texture is curly. It might be between wavy/curly. Yes, she told me in a comment that she braids it to make it look curly!

Dark40
October 2nd, 2020, 09:03 AM
I also think her very long red hair is beautiful too, and she is also very beautiful as well!

Dark40
October 2nd, 2020, 09:51 AM
It's the way it bounces back and is perfectly defined...

Here's a video of it wet which does maybe imply it's real:

https://www.tiktok.com/@belladuenas/video/6843557438701014278

Maybe it is real:

https://www.tiktok.com/@belladuenas/video/6828345634710441221

But may I say - I appreciate the non-*xual nature of LHC as compared to her videos.

This is actually bothering me that I don't understand the logistics of her hair. Okay, I will stop scrolling through her feed and pondering now!

I wondered the same thing too when I first saw the video. But then again, she made a video showing where she re-touched her roots red like the rest of her length.

Here is the link to the video where she demostrates how she color and re-touches her hair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4dExQ4cWA

Dark40
October 2nd, 2020, 01:20 PM
Her length, texture, thickness, and dyed hair color are my goals!

misspage
October 3rd, 2020, 03:14 PM
Wow! That's some hair. Her texture is actually quite a bit like mine except she's got 8x more hair, haha. Pretty lady!

Dark40
July 5th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Hey,

I've been corresponding with this beautiful girl ever since I saw her first video you introduced to use last year, and I gave her the tip of joining here at LHC, and she said she is considering joining! :D
I've told her in a comment yesterday that there are people on here with hair as long as hers and even much longer as to their ankles and floor length. So, we'll see if and when she joins.

bparnell75
July 5th, 2021, 06:09 PM
Looks to me like that hair care would be quite a challenge

JasminxCat
July 5th, 2021, 10:00 PM
Hey,

I've been corresponding with this beautiful girl ever since I saw her first video you introduced to use last year, and I gave her the tip of joining here at LHC, and she said she is considering joining! :D
I've told her in a comment yesterday that there are people on here with hair as long as hers and even much longer as to their ankles and floor length. So, we'll see if and when she joins.

Aw that's neat. I hope she joins

Dark40
July 6th, 2021, 10:48 AM
Aw that's neat. I hope she joins

Aw yeah it is neat. I also hope she joins too. When you watch all of her videos she is the sweetest person you want to know even though she speaks Spanish but she also speaks English as well, and she talks about some really good hair products she uses on her hair to keep it healthy! All she's into is good healthy hair. The kind of products she uses is Head & Shoulders and this reconstructor conditioner called, "Kuurl Reconstructor." You can get it from Amazon. They sell it in a big tub

JasminxCat
July 6th, 2021, 11:06 PM
Aw yeah it is neat. I also hope she joins too. When you watch all of her videos she is the sweetest person you want to know even though she speaks Spanish but she also speaks English as well, and she talks about some really good hair products she uses on her hair to keep it healthy! All she's into is good healthy hair. The kind of products she uses is Head & Shoulders and this reconstructor conditioner called, "Kuurl Reconstructor." You can get it from Amazon. They sell it in a big tub

Nice! Her hair looks high maintenance. And in such perfect condition, it's a bit surprising to me. I would love if my hair did what hers does, at least for a day :p

Dark40
July 7th, 2021, 10:10 PM
Nice! Her hair looks high maintenance. And in such perfect condition, it's a bit surprising to me. I would love if my hair did what hers does, at least for a day :p

Yes, it is nice! Well, yeah her hair does look like high maintenance but as she shows in her videos it really isn't even at mid thigh length. I know her hair is very thick but she really doesn't use that many products on her hair. She just has 1 favorite shampoo, and 2 or 3 favorite deep conditioners, and that's it. She has never mentioned in her videos of applying any oils for moisturizing. She just uses her hair masks, and she keeps her hair braided a lot. Yes, I know what you mean about you would like to just have your hair do what her hair does for one day :p

I have naturally curly thick hair just like hers :D