PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Growing from chin to Classic...or beyond?

Molly_Marie
July 14th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Hello! First post here. I actually had read through a lot of the forums about 10 years ago when I was in high school. But I never joined and then I sorta forgot about it till recently. I was surprised to see it was still active!

A little bit about my hair journey so far. Like I said, in high school I decided I wanted long hair and I was going to look up how to take care of it correctly. I began growing my hair and got it to about my waist but it was damaged from dying and highlighting it too much and it also had many layers and splits from getting it "thinned". The next few years I cut my hair shorter a few times thinking I would like how it looked on me since I liked the cute styles on the pinterest models haha!

Well anyway, about two years ago, in the spring of 2018, I decided to cut my then mid back length hair to get rid of the dye and the layers. I cut it to my chin. But it was all one length, and it was all my natural hair color. Since then I have been slowly growing it and getting it trimmed about twice a year.

Currently I'm at 25 inches and it is about BSL on me. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

shaluwm_agape
July 14th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Welcome! Its great to see you here!

elise.autumn
July 14th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Welcome!

I was surprised to see it was still active!

I'm fairly newish to being active myself. But I've decided this forum is magic in its longevity and community.

Molly_Marie
July 15th, 2020, 04:12 AM
Welcome! Its great to see you here!

Thanks!! I'm glad you told me about this forum again!

Molly_Marie
July 15th, 2020, 04:14 AM
Welcome!

I'm fairly newish to being active myself. But I've decided this forum is magic in its longevity and community.

yes!! haha...it is rather astonishing that it's thriving so well after so many years especially in our day of social media etc...I feel many forums have gone away.

Sarahlabyrinth
July 15th, 2020, 07:20 AM
Welcome here! I think the forum is still here - well, because hair growing takes many years... :p :D

TatsuOni
July 15th, 2020, 07:29 AM
Welcome! :)

lapushka
July 15th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Welcome! :)

zashin66
July 15th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum... The magic is still alive and well.:flowers:

Molly_Marie
July 15th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Welcome here! I think the forum is still here - well, because hair growing takes many years... :p :D

haha that is such a good point!! :D

Molly_Marie
July 15th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum... The magic is still alive and well.:flowers:

thank you!! I'm glad to be here.

shelomit
July 16th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Howdy--good to meet you! Best wishes!

Molly_Marie
July 16th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Howdy--good to meet you! Best wishes!

nice to meet you too! Thank you!!

CuteCrow
July 19th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Welcome and happy growing!

oldrocker
July 19th, 2020, 08:25 PM
welcome from another midwesterner (I assume US)

O.R.

btw..nice pic of your hair on your avatar.

Yeahnah
July 20th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Gosh last time I posted to this website I was at bsl. Then I cut it to a pixie :) a year out and I'm back at shoulder length - hoping to get tie up my hair and ignore for 3 years. Decided my next hair cut will be when my baby gets hers (she's currently almost bald)