PDA

View Full Version : Silk18 conditioner- Maple Holistics

illicitlizard
July 7th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Couldn't find any recent threads mentioning this product, just wondering if anyone had good experience using it long term.

I got a bottle of the Silk18 conditioner today and my goodness, my hair feels amazing (love the faint vanilla scent too), but it's really hard to find unbiased reviews online. I realised recently that Maple Holistics seem to have a track record of sending free product for favourable reviews on Amazon which is a bit dodgy.

However, this conditioner makes my hair feel coney and soft without cones (which is great because my scalp hates clarification with sulfates so cones are a no go despite my hair loving them). Basically, mini rave about finding this conditioner and has anyone else used it? What did you think?

Ylva
July 7th, 2020, 09:41 AM
If I recall correctly, torrinpaige on YouTube has mentioned really liking this conditioner.

illicitlizard
July 7th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Ah ok, thanks Ylva! I'm wondering if I've watched one of those videos and held the recommendation subconsciously haha.

Now that I've slept on it: Hair still feels insanely silky, but does seem to be tangling more than with cones.