PDA

View Full Version : I know this is not a dating site BUT I have a question.

Male Ponytail
July 7th, 2020, 08:49 AM
All I am trying to find is a quality dating web site where both sexes with long hair can find their match. I recall there used to be more of such online dating sites at one time but now I haven't been able to locate any that have a large or quality directory. Could anyone make some suggestions for me? :heart: Thanks in advance! (Moderator, please if this post is no good warn me and I will not do it again, not looking to get kicked off of here or have my rating compromised.)

Ylva
July 7th, 2020, 08:52 AM
A Google search brought up www.cheese.com, which seems to apply to both sexes, but perhaps that's one you've already looked at.

Male Ponytail
July 7th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Yes, I joined this one but not happy with the limited and poor selection. Any others you can find let me know please. Thank you!

Male Ponytail
July 7th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Hi Ylva,

Pardon this irrelevant question but you have me curious regarding your location. Your profile shows you're in Norway/Finland. Do you reside in the northern Lapland region where the two countries share a border with each other? No particular reason I have with regard to this question other than finding this far north area a place I would be curious to see. I saw the area around Stockholm at the Arlanda airport during a layover and found the green forests there a beautiful sight. I am also a fan of heavy metal music, so Scandinavia is one of those areas of the world popular among us due to mythology and culture related to the heavy metal subgenres that have their origins there.

Ylva
July 7th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Yes, I joined this one but not happy with the limited and poor selection. Any others you can find let me know please. Thank you!

Hi Ylva,

Pardon this irrelevant question but you have me curious regarding your location. Your profile shows you're in Norway/Finland. Do you reside in the northern Lapland region where the two countries share a border with each other? No particular reason I have with regard to this question other than finding this far north area a place I would be curious to see. I saw the area around Stockholm at the Arlanda airport during a layover and found the green forests there a beautiful sight. I am also a fan of heavy metal music, so Scandinavia is one of those areas of the world popular among us due to mythology and culture related to the heavy metal subgenres that have their origins there.

Ah, too bad! I will keep an eye out.

I don't reside by the northern border; I live by the southwestern coast of Finland, but as my partner is from Norway, I spend quite a lot of time there as we visit his family etc. The more southern areas like Stockholm and southwestern Finland do have their own unique charm as well, but you're right in thinking that the north is something special indeed.

Speaking of metal, mythology and the far north, I thought to share this piece of musical and landscape-awesomeness (https://youtu.be/bG-bK8e0agQ) with you!

Wavelength
July 7th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Speaking of metal, mythology and the far north, I thought to share this piece of musical and landscape-awesomeness (https://youtu.be/bG-bK8e0agQ) with you!

Okay, so I may or may not have been lurking on this thread, and I might possibly have clicked on this out of curiosity.

As someone who also listens to Two Steps From Hell -- damn, this is some kickass music! Thanks for the link! :rockerdud

Chromis
July 7th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Nope, this is in fact, still not a dating site.

I have removed the dating site link. We don't need those trackbacks here - Mod