PDA

View Full Version : Helping eyelash growth??

victor_tinyduck
June 17th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Hey y'all!

I was wondering if any of y'all have tips for making eyelashes thicker/longer?

I have argan oil for my hair and recently read that it was safe for use around eyes, do you think that would have any sort of effect? I've seen that castor oil can be good for eyelashes, but honestly buying some is way more effort than I'm trying for here (also I don't care that much lol).

SleepyTangles
June 17th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Genetics are against me, but I really like applying cold coffee compresses on the eyes. It helps, but it's no miracle. It's very relaxing though, and good for bags too :D!

lapushka
June 17th, 2020, 02:23 PM
There are a vast slew of eyelash serums out there. It depends on the person, which one is going to work best, I have seen people recommend one over the other and the other over one (LOL) on YT, depending on who it is. But they do seem to work, even though they are spendy!

And OMG no, I'll not mess with something that close to the eye, myself.

June 20th, 2020, 08:00 AM
Oil. Grapeseed worked best for me, but it's not eye-safe :/.

lottiealice
June 21st, 2020, 02:31 PM
I have poured castor oil and aloe vera gel (50/50) into a mascara bottle and wand that I bought specifically for the purpose. I apply it nightly to my lashes and brows. I also like it for when I can't be bothered to wear makeup but want my lashes to look a bit darker/longer.

ioanaxena
June 22nd, 2020, 12:19 AM
I am using a lash serum, Bonilash - I don't know if you can buy it in your country, but there are certainly other lash serums just as effective. My lashes definitely grew a lot, they are more pigmented and numerous, and it's only been 6 weeks since I started this regime.

In the past I've used castor oil and I also had results, just not so visible (stronger and thicker lashes, but not longer). I've stopped using it because I have a generous hand and always got it in my eyes :laugh:.