PDA

View Full Version : All the LHC styles challenge

cm006j
May 28th, 2020, 07:07 PM
I’ve been working on a project for a while now to try to do tutorial videos on every style at LHC.

I wanted to make my own videos for each one rather than gathering a list because of how often I go to an old list and the YouTube video has bee removed without a trace. I wanted videos that I am in control of keeping available.

It’s obviously a huge project and I’m not done yet but I have 53 videos so far!

Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrOm-n4Mr-psWztPojNMv5gdkYtHgykVu

I’m continuing to track down obscure styles and those with broken links. There’s a few popular ones that I haven’t done yet but I should get them up soon.

What better thing to do in quarantine?! Lol

Another aspect of the project is I’m planning to divide up the styles on different playlists by length. So a playlist of styles that will probably work on BSL, another of styles that will probably work at waist, etc.

Estrid
May 28th, 2020, 09:32 PM
That's great! and very helpful for a lot of people (me included) :o I have wanted to do something similar, but my hair is too short for most styles I feel, or maybe I'm just bad at doing them.

Tinyponies
May 28th, 2020, 09:47 PM
What a task to set yourself. Well done on what you’ve made so far. Your hair is beautiful btw and so cooperative!

GoddesJourney
May 28th, 2020, 10:09 PM
...and for doing that, you get several gold stars and a large chunk of awesomeness you get to take home with you. Seriously, anyone who makes a bunch of how to hairstyle videos available to the rest of us brings a feeling of happiness and success to the hairstyle challenged. Thank you for all of your time and effort I know it must cost you to do fifty-something videos.

Ylva
May 29th, 2020, 03:26 AM
Thank you so much for all the work that you're putting into this!

lapushka
May 29th, 2020, 03:57 AM
Thank you so much! :D

Mariekeeee14
May 29th, 2020, 04:37 AM
I saw all this on Instagram, I had no idea this was your intent. How awesome and awe inspiring! Thank you!

CopperButterfly
May 29th, 2020, 11:50 AM
That's awesome! Thank you!

Kat
May 29th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Oh, wow! That's a lot of work! Thank you!

cm006j
May 29th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Im so glad you guys are excited for it!

I started the project a few years ago then stopped for two years but isolation has been the perfect time to get back to it. And my hair is conveniently longer now too ������

bokeh
May 29th, 2020, 05:48 PM
I’ve been following all your videos in this project. In fact, I’m going there now to see if there is anything I’ve missed. Thank you so much! They’ve been very helpful to me.