PDA

View Full Version : Complete newbie!!

lambchop
May 7th, 2020, 05:52 PM
:o Hello, My name is Rin.
I am from the US, and I am very interested in watching my hair grow (especially during this long time stuck in my house). I am new to certain terms that the hair gods on this forum use, but I am willing to learn.

A fun fact about me is that, until now, I have never had hair grow past a lob without cutting it into a pixie again! My entire childhood I had Dora hair and my entire adolescence I had a pixie cut, but now that my parents tell me I have to pay for my own haircuts I think I might go completely opposite and grow some beautiful long hair.

My goal is to grow down to my middle waist, but for now I am looking forward to growing to below-shoulder height (does that make sense? haha)

I am on a really good streak right now. I have been reading up on hair stuff for about a year now, and I have been complimented by many people about my hair. My first year I used Apple Cider Vinegar to rinse and coconut oil on my roots and ends, but now I use jojoba oil instead (and I ran out of ACV, lol). My last trim was October '19 and I haven't seen a lot of split ends on my hair to warrant another trim.

I'm soooo happy to give myself this challenge of taking care of my hair. Sorry for the long rambley post hehe :)

Lady_Eowyn
May 8th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Wishing you lots of fun and patience on the way.

TatsuOni
May 8th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Welcome! :)

lapushka
May 8th, 2020, 03:30 AM
Welcome! :)

Ylva
May 8th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Welcome, Rin! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
May 8th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Hello Rin, welcome here :)