PDA

View Full Version : No trimming till Corona Vaccine - then professional long layers :)

Wusel
April 6th, 2020, 12:38 PM
So, I have made a decision.
I want some layers in my hair, like Sandra Bullock in 'Ocean's 8' (AWESOME STYLE THERE! And I have the same hair texture as Sandra) and plan a visit at the salon the day after I get the Corona Vaccine.
Me and my son have Asthma and I don't plan to leave the house before I'm 100% safe, which means: We need the vaccine.
So:
NO DIY LAYERS for me until I get vaccinated. Whenever this may be.

My hair is all the same length now, past BSL, my last cut was Chin, November 2018 with grown out straight bangs which are an inch longer than chin now. I don't like the look AT ALL. I need layers to bring out my waves.

In the video below you can see my hair in movement, freshly washed and down... I have tried to make a picture but you can see better when it moves and on this white background.
It's just BORING to me.
There's just no real cut. It's just grown out Cleopatra-Bob. Looks awesome when braided but not when down.

But since I don't want to butcher my hair with DIY unicorn layers again I have thrown away the clippers and scissors and HOPE I can do it.

https://youtu.be/BD0ABypXrkY

Ylva
April 6th, 2020, 01:11 PM
I like your voice a lot! :)

Wusel
April 7th, 2020, 02:17 PM
I like your voice a lot! :)

Thank you very much, Ylva. :)

I'm trying to find good pictures of long layers now to show the hairdresser when I'm there. :)

lapushka
April 7th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Happy growing, Wusel. ;)

No seriously, it might take a while for that vaccine. I love your optimism, though.
Wish we had it!