PDA

View Full Version : 1 year of growth, 8 years of learning

SleepyTangles
April 3rd, 2020, 04:23 AM
In April 2012, I subscribed to LHC. Eight years after, I'm still around, having fun and of course annoying the heck out of you wonderful people :smooch:

In April 2019 I got my pixie refreshed for the last time.
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36788&d=1557235976
Since then, with an handful of trims, few adventures with bleach and LOTS of purple dye, I've let It grow.
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40833&d=1585907389

Better length shot coming soon!
ETA: pics!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40835&d=1585908335
I'm very happy about how much length I've got in a single year. Next April... Who knows, maybe I'll be at BSL.
I don't have a super-defined long term goal, but I'd like to see how my hair looks at Classic.

Adding another picture of my hair that doesn't prove any point, just because I can! ;)
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40834&d=1585908321

lapushka
April 3rd, 2020, 04:53 AM
In April 2012, I subscribed to LHC. Eight years after, I'm still around, having fun and of course annoying the heck out of you wonderful people :smooch:

I'm sure we can take it. :toofers: :bluebiggr

You have gorgeous hair, nice quality from what I can see (I mean look at that pixie), nice color. That's awesome!!!

Adding another picture of my hair that doesn't prove any point, just because I can! ;)
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40834&d=1585908321

Gotta post those pics! :D

I love that little bit of color in there.

And congratulations on your time here! :applause

Ylva
April 3rd, 2020, 05:58 AM
Congratulations on your adventures and journey! :cheer:

Your hair is awesome, love the waves and the colours, and you're really beautiful!

SleepyTangles
April 3rd, 2020, 06:28 AM
I'm sure we can take it.
:toofers: :bluebiggr
Glad to hear that ;)
Thank you lapushka! :smooch:
My hair Is very average, but very pretty when treated right, so one reason more to be happy :happydance:

Congratulations on your adventures and journey! :cheer:
Your hair is awesome, love the waves and the colours, and you're really beautiful!

Ahahah, when you get one picture right it's like a small miracle. I usually snap around twenty or more, then I'll keep the one where is no double chin, puffiness, half-closed eyes or a creepy smile :bigtongue:
Thank you Ylva, you're always so kind :flowers:

paulownia
April 3rd, 2020, 08:55 AM
Congratulations on the anniversary:) I can't wait to see your hair grow longer! You have a beautiful wave pattern and very healthy hair:o

desisparkles
April 3rd, 2020, 09:11 AM
You are so beautiful Sleepy, my goodness!!!! Please, more pics. You’ve brought my love of bows and purple up to another level let me just tell you and I thank you for that. Looking forward to continuing growing with you my friend.

ynne
April 3rd, 2020, 09:44 AM
I'm excited to see how your hair will look at the upcoming lengths. :) It's really pretty. Did you have the pixie for a long time? (It looked really cute, too!)

SleepyTangles
April 3rd, 2020, 10:02 AM
Congratulations on the anniversary:) I can't wait to see your hair grow longer! You have a beautiful wave pattern and very healthy hair:o
Thank you paulownia! Iīm super proud of it, itīs letting me play with it quite stoically!
If one day I end on Brad Mondo channel with a chemical cut... Iīll make sure to post the link :grnbiggri

You are so beautiful Sleepy, my goodness!!!! Please, more pics. You’ve brought my love of bows and purple up to another level let me just tell you and I thank you for that. Looking forward to continuing growing with you my friend.
OMG, thank you for appreciating me and my dubious taste desi:smooch:
Thatīs a damn good photo 8). Would be good if I always looked like that.
I also look forward of growing with you all :inlove:.

I'm excited to see how your hair will look at the upcoming lengths. :) It's really pretty. Did you have the pixie for a long time? (It looked really cute, too!)

Thank you! I love pixies, even if it takes forever to grow them out ;).
I had it for a year exactly, from April 2018 to April 2019. Could have been longer, I decided for it around January...but my best friend was getting married, I was one of her bridesmaids, and she asked me not to do anything drastic to it until everything was over. I already picked an vaguely eccentric dress to wear (read: outrageously colorful :D) and I felt like it was right to give her that.

Bri-Chan
April 3rd, 2020, 10:36 AM
Congratulation for this first year! Your hair looks very healthy and I can't wait to see a waves' mantel to cover your back.

TatsuOni
April 3rd, 2020, 10:56 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks beautiful! :)

SleepyTangles
April 3rd, 2020, 11:20 AM
Congratulation for this first year! Your hair looks very healthy and I can't wait to see a waves' mantel to cover your back.
Thank you, thatīs such a beautiful expression! I also canīt wait :o

Congrats! Your hair looks beautiful! :)
Thank you Tatsu :blossom: !