PDA

View Full Version : Best Silicone/Sulfate Shampoo + conditioner for frequent washing?

beckybourbon
March 31st, 2020, 01:22 PM
What’s the best sulfate/silicone shampoo and conditioner for washing your hair everyday?

Ylva
March 31st, 2020, 01:25 PM
It's impossible to answer this question. Whatever you like.

beckybourbon
March 31st, 2020, 01:28 PM
Sorry I guess I should have put Favorite instead of Best

lapushka
March 31st, 2020, 03:02 PM
Sorry I guess I should have put Favorite instead of Best

What are you using now? Do you like it? Does it work well? Then by all means keep using it!

catoala
April 6th, 2020, 12:21 PM
A little late, but... Pantene: daily moistruize I believe it is... Garnier fructis maybe? Pantene was really really good for me. So maybe you could try it as well?

GoddesJourney
April 6th, 2020, 12:34 PM
I started using Maui Moisture shampoo and conditioner for my shampoo days a few months ago. I use the purple one with macadamia oil, which is my hair's favorite oil (and skin's). I use Garnier Fructis Pure on my CO days. It's the only clean of silicones product that brand offers, I believe.

Natalia_A00
April 6th, 2020, 05:31 PM
I liked Natura Estonica hair growth shampoo, it's a shame it didn't last long. Even though they say they're a "organic" brand, I'm sure it had some type of sulfate.
https://www.carethy.es/capilar/natura-estonica/champu-crecimiento-milagroso-de-400-ml?r=4744183016699&gclid=CjwKCAjwpqv0BRABEiwA-TySwZghMeYwexXSAAEE8SDvd5RyH2Oe97Q6Ml2oHUpaXuPmfb-X8qfStBoCrJUQAvD_BwE

About conditioners, I liked Giovanni 50/50 balanced conditioner (but again, it's a small bottle)

beckybourbon
April 6th, 2020, 08:26 PM
I will try those. Thank you!!

Dark40
April 7th, 2020, 10:43 AM
What’s the best sulfate/silicone shampoo and conditioner for washing your hair everyday?

I think the best sulfate/silicone shampoo and conditioner to use for washing your hair everyday would be Garnier Fructis. Right now, I'm using their Shampoo+Conditioner in one shampoo, and it's awesome!! It leaves your hair feeling very soft and well-moisturizing!!! Even though it has sulfates in it. Now, the best silicone conditioner I think is the best is anything by Pantene Pro-V. They have a lot of excellent silicone conditioners out there! Or, there are a lot conditioners out there with cones in it. Like, Pantene Po-V. Or, Garnier Fructis I think also has conditioners with silicones or cones in it as well.

Miss Thyme
April 7th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Or, Garnier Fructis I think also has conditioners with silicones or cones in it as well.
I know Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage conditioner does have cones, so yes they do. (It's the orange one in case it is named differently elsewhere). The internet tells me that the shampoo has cones as well, and also sulphate. I can't speak for the shampoo, but I've been happy with the conditioner.

AutobotsAttack
April 7th, 2020, 06:57 PM
As of late I’ve been using Planet, Beauty & Love shampoo and conditioner. Doesn’t perform any better or worse than some of my staple products, but I absolutely love the smell.