PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your Favorite Natural Products & Mask Recipes?

LeyanaWhite
March 17th, 2020, 09:13 AM
I’ve been experimenting with DIY natural/herbal hair masks again and so far have tried two that worked so so great for my hair and I’m always on the lookout to try new things & combinations! I’ve also just started using the Calia Naturals shampoo & conditioner and am already IN LOVE! So far I’ve tried the purifying shampoo & hydrating conditioner and tbh I wish I would’ve only got those two things because they’re prefect! I also have the hydrating shampoo and a balancing conditioner that I am going to try but I’m like 99% positive I’m sold on the first 2 I mentioned...

Here are the 2 DIY masks/treatments I’ve done recently. (They’re super similar):

• Fresh Aloe, Neem Oil, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint oil, Rose hip oil. Applied to scalp & hair length and left on over night. Washed with Love Beauty Planet Rose Shampoo and conditioned with the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Mask. Hair felt like pure silk!

•Exact same thing minus the Aloe. Added 4 to 5 sprays of the Calia Naturals Hydrating leave in conditioner. Left on over night and washed with Calia’s purifying shampoo and conditioned with Calia’s hydrating conditioner. Sprayed ends with the leave in conditioner. Hair is super super shiny and soft. Even my damaged ends have incredible shine! My husband says my hair “smells like spices” lol

Mariekeeee14
March 17th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Look at the Recipes, Henna and Herbal Hair Care section! Mask recipes galore!