PDA

View Full Version : One Year anniversary here w/ pics.

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 10:56 PM
It has been one year since I became a member. Lots of changes for my hair and also to the person I was and am now. I would like to thank all those here who have made this possible. All of you really. I have learned so much about hair care and making this long hair dream come true finally. I hope these pictures post because I feel the change was dramatic now that I look back.

This is my first picture before henna with gray roots and a chemical dye job. Sorry I couldn't seem to make it smaller. I tried 3 times. Mods feel free to make this image smaller if you like.
[http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa221/Cheeseistheword/000_0001-1.jpg

redcelticcurls
March 22nd, 2008, 11:02 PM
Wow, your hair looks so much thicker and shinier now! Very pretty.

girlcat36
March 22nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Your hair looks great, and I love the darker color! Happy one year anniversary! Here is some cake to celebrate:cake: Too bad it's not lamb cake!

SweetPea88
March 22nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Wow what a change indeed, Morningstar! Congratulations on your anniversary, your hair looks so healthy and beautiful! Such an inspiration.

jojo
March 22nd, 2008, 11:05 PM
:cheer::cheer::cheer: what a great year you have had, what a difference! what length are you on the first picture and now? id be over the moon to have that growth and shine! well done on getting beautiful hair x

eta-just seen you started off as 19" how exciting, i was that when i joined too

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 11:07 PM
Here is after the first henna in April. The change in color and texture was astounding to me.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/mfmorningstar/Hennahead.jpg

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 11:09 PM
You all are faster than I am. Goodness...LOL and thank you.
Here is a picture of the length from Jan. 08 in a standard LHC pose.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/mfmorningstar/100_1438.jpg

SilverLocks
March 22nd, 2008, 11:09 PM
Happy Anniversary dear Morningstar, it is a dramatic change and looks beautiful.

TessieAnn
March 22nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
What a shock that you're at your first year anniversary. You've been such a part of LHC that it just seemed like you'd been around here forever.

I've enjoyed getting to know you and seeing your artwork and such.

And what lovely hair you have.

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 11:12 PM
Just cause I love henna and the color of it in full sunlight.

this summer at Lake Huron, Michigan.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/mfmorningstar/100_0554.jpg

jojo
March 22nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/mfmorningstar/100_1438.jpg That is *thud* worthy hair, i love the shine

capelli lunghi
March 22nd, 2008, 11:17 PM
Your journey has been incredible and an inspiration!..

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Thank you all so much for the rapid response. Wow!
redcelticcurls The shine is all from henna. Thanks! :cheese:
girlcat36 Yes have a piece of Lamb cake fresh out of the oven....LOL the color got darker as the henna built up. Some thought I was dying my hair dark. (friends) :p
SweetPea88 It is nice to see the changes. I forgot about the earlier pics and just found them. It is good to see the growth. :cheese:
jojoThanks and your correct about 19" at the beginning. It is now feeling medium length...LOL :D
SilverLocks Thank you so much. You are so inspiring to me always!;)
TessieAnn Aww thanks so much. It is only cause I talk so much that it seems I have been here forever. :p

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 11:24 PM
Dear Capelli It is such a change for a girl that permed the life out of her hair for a twenty years. I never thought I could love my natural texture. My hair looks like when I was 7.

morningstar
March 22nd, 2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks again Jojo Henna repaired the damage. It was never this shiny since I was a kid.

Lisa-Maria
March 23rd, 2008, 01:27 AM
Very nice, I so wish I had your volume

manderly
March 23rd, 2008, 01:32 AM
Wow!! Your hair has gone from a blah, dull, fried looking mess (looks like mine!) to amazingly shiny and silky! And loooong!

Your new color is amazing too :D

OhioLisa
March 23rd, 2008, 01:33 AM
Happy anniversary, morningstar. Your hair is looking simply amazing. Wow. Amazing shine you have there. :sun:

Velvettt
March 23rd, 2008, 01:56 AM
Beautiful hair! You were at Lake Huron on the Michigan side? Just across the lake from my old home! Of course, it IS a pretty big lake. LOL!

kimki
March 23rd, 2008, 03:31 AM
Happy Anniversary! Your hair looks beautiful. :)

paper
March 23rd, 2008, 03:44 AM
Wow, your hair is beautiful. Love the color and shine. What a difference from before. I think I'll look into using Henna. Congradulations! :applause

FrannyG
March 23rd, 2008, 03:55 AM
Happy anniversary, Morningstar! :happydance: It's hard to believe you've only been here for a year. You are such a special LHC member. I can't remember the place before you were here! :love:

Your hair really looks beautiful. Clearly you've been very good to your hair. :inlove:

I hope that we have many more years of hair talk and friendship here at LHC! :flowers:

tiny_teesha
March 23rd, 2008, 04:23 AM
Wow! your hair has improved more then trifold!
It is SO much more shiney-er and sleeker! It looks longer too!
What a great accomplishment.
what are your secrets?

DavidN
March 23rd, 2008, 04:49 AM
I would like to wish you a very Happy Anniversary at the LHC, Morningstar, and would also like to thank you for your wonderful friendship this past year.:flowers:

Your hair has undergone such a wonderful transformation! Not only is it a lot longer and healthier, but there is so much shine, and it is straighter as well. Imagine what the next year will bring!:cheer:

xrosiex
March 23rd, 2008, 06:47 AM
Hapy anniversary morningstar! Your hair is beatiful.

Xandergrammy
March 23rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
morningstar, your hair is so gorgeous! The change is indeed dramatic. Congratulations on your one year. It's been great getting to know you. :flowers:

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 07:34 AM
Lisa-Maria Thank you but my hair is not that thick.
manderly LOL your right it was a dried fried mess! Henna fixed it up and gave me a new color too.
OhioLisa Thanks Lisa! My hair is finally healthy!
Velvettt Next time I am at the lake I will send you a message in a bottle. The lakes are so so big aren't they? Thanks for checking me out.
kimki Thank you so much!

tomm
March 23rd, 2008, 07:43 AM
Congratulations on your one-year anniversary, mornigstar! Your has in these latest pictures is looking simply amazing! The color and volume are thud-worthy!

Stagecoach
March 23rd, 2008, 07:47 AM
Absolutely lovely hair Morningstar! And congratulations on your one year anniversary! You have been such an asset to the boards, I've really enjoyed your posts, and sweet spirit!

HeatherMae
March 23rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
WOW! What a DRASTIC difference! Your hair was nice before, but now it is absolutely stunning! Thank you for the inspiration! :) Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!!

darkwaves
March 23rd, 2008, 08:36 AM
Happy Anniversary -- and how your hair has grown! I love the colour and shine.

suicides_eve
March 23rd, 2008, 09:06 AM
stunning transformation!

Shermie Girl
March 23rd, 2008, 09:08 AM
Happy Hair-iversary! :blossom: Your hair has grown so much and it looks fantastic. So thick, shiny and healthy looking. Here's to you and another year of growth and friendship. :bottomsup:

meliora
March 23rd, 2008, 09:12 AM
Morningstar, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! :blossom: :toast: :gift: :cake:
Your hair has grown so much, and the shine and color are wonderful! Truly amazing progress!
I wish you many more happy hair growing years ahead!

connie
March 23rd, 2008, 09:20 AM
Congratulations! There really is a dramatic difference in your hair now, it looks beautiful! :)

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
paper Thank you so much. Henna is #1 for me.
Franny You are so sweet! I think I will stay here forever and ever and ever just cause your here. :)
tiny teesha Secrets? HENNA and I guess it's no secret. LOL
David No... Thank you, for your friendship. The support and kindness from people like you is what makes this site a pleasure and it helps to know there is support here while watching something as slow as hair growth progress. I never had the patience to try to grow my hair before coming here.
xrosiex Thanks so much and I hope to meet you at our Michigan meet.
Xandergrammy Thanks so much. Seeing you on the boards always makes me smile. I can't wait till my hair is your length.
tomm Thanks so much for that. I never thought I would be trying to grow my hair long at 42 but here it is and here I am at 43 with hair that hasn't looked this healthy in years and years. I feel empowered.
Stagecoach You are so very sweet to say that. Your hair is such an inspiration to me. You look like one of my childhood long hair drawings come to life. I was always drawing girls with long hair in the 70's and they all wore long skirts and looked like Prairie girls.

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
HeatherMae I really thought my hair was a lost cause before coming here. I came to learn how to care for my daughters hair. I never dreamed I would be growing it and it would come back to life. Thanks so much for the compliment.
darkwaves Thank you so much. :)
suicides_eve This has been a total transformation not of just hair but of mind, body and spirit. I am happier in life this last year, I believe it has something to do with my hair and my friends here. In fact I know it does.
Shermie Girl Thanks dear! Here's to hair and friendship too. :bottomsup:
meliora Thanks and what a year it has been. I thought I would never make it to BSL.
connie I found the first pic last night and couldn't believe my eyes. My hair was breaking off and the color was so flat and brassy. Thanks for then kindness.

Nat242
March 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Congratulations Morningstar! What a difference a year makes! Your hair is very, very beautiful - and you've gained great length.

-- Natalie

PseudoScot
March 23rd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Somehow I have missed your early pics and just seen the lovely stunningness that your hair now. The shine is amazing and I love your new siggie! Happy Anniversary!

NightingaleLHC
March 23rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
WOW! Your hair looks great!!

jessie58
March 23rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Wow, Morningstar, great transition, your hair is looking gorgeous.

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 08:34 PM
Nat242 Thank you! A year is such a long time and the change really surprised me. Thanks again.
PseudoScot You mean you missed those fuzzy, crunchy layered beauties? (I didn't really take many pictures at the beginning) Girl I was just trying to spare you! LOL Thank you so much as your hair makes me all starry eyed.
NightingaleLHC Thank you so much, it really means a lot.

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Jessie Thank you! :) I am still shocked by the first picture.

momma smurf
March 23rd, 2008, 09:27 PM
WOW!!! Your hair looks fabulous! And I agree with frannyg, I can't believe you've only been here a year! Wouldn't be the same without you. :)

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
momma smurf That is so sweet to say. I can't believe it has been only one year. I feel as if I have been talking to you all for years. Lucky me!

maskedrose
March 23rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Incredible :bowtome: .... The difference is just stunning - what an inspiration! It kinda makes me want to try henna...

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 10:17 PM
maskedrose Thanks for the compliment. I was just admiring your hair here on the board. Your hair is very inspirational.

maskedrose
March 23rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
How sweet! Thank you! We'll be mutually inspirational ;)

Unbridled4
March 23rd, 2008, 11:01 PM
Morningstar, I don't post that often - I guess I am a lurker by nature :shrug: - but I just wanted to say, you look great! I read your posts all the time and clearly, your outer beauty is matched and surpassed by what is on the inside. And your hair? I love the color, the length, the texture - is it possible for hair to look happy? Yours certainly does!

morningstar
March 23rd, 2008, 11:09 PM
Unbridled4 Thank you...you made me cry. That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said here or in RL. I am suddenly all misty. Thank you friend. :)

sweetkandi
March 23rd, 2008, 11:26 PM
wow, your hair looks so pretty! Such a drastic change. :)

Darian Moone
March 23rd, 2008, 11:29 PM
How did I miss this thread???

Happy Anniversary my friend! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

This place would not be the same without you!!!

TammySue
March 24th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Happy Anniversary! Your hair is so beautiful! I'm glad that I've become more active in recent months on the boards and discovered so many lovely people like you! :flowers:

Alley Cat
March 24th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Happy Anniversary Morningstar

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/feuer/a300.gif

I find it hard to believe you have only been here a year too. :disbelief
Your hair is stunning Morningstar :inlove:
I have really enjoyed getting to know you over the year . :)

Samara Morgan
March 24th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Miss Monkey, look how much your hair has grown and changed!!!!! :cloud9: It's so shiny and beautiful now - plus it's gotten so long!!! :D You should be very proud of yourself young lady :lol: :flowers:

Carina
March 24th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Happy anniversary!!!You have very beautiful hair:thumbsup:.:cool:

khyricat
March 24th, 2008, 06:35 AM
congratulations, what a stunning change over time. your hair looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in person!

morningstar
March 24th, 2008, 07:59 AM
sweetkandi Thank you so much the support here is amazing.
Darian Thanks girl friend! So soon we will meet....:p :D
TammySue Thank you so much cause you know it is women like you that made me see that I can have long hair. Thanks for being one of my inspirations. ;)
Alley Cat Thanks so much dear. I remember seeing your hennaed hair pictures and thinking (hoping actually) that mine might look good after some time. I think my hair has soaked up all the henna it can now. :magic: Thanks for being my friend.
Sammly I am very proud that it has managed to come back to life after what I had done to it the two years before growing it out. People like you give my short hairs some hope and my heart joy and laughter. Gee your siggy pic is lovely! :love:
Carina Thanks for looking and the compliment. :)
khyricat Thank you so much. Yes it wont be long until the Michigan meet! :rockerdud I can't wait either! I hope you can bring little tiny furry friends. (maybe it is too cold?)

Garnet66
March 24th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Isilme
March 24th, 2008, 01:03 PM
wow, that's a huge change! Only henna, not even a tiny bit of indigo? If that's what henna buildup looks like it's beautiful! What is your natural haircolour?
I can't find more words to express how amazing your hair is.

morningstar
March 24th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Garnet66 Thank you and I hope to know you better too. :)

Isilme Thank you and yes that is henna and NO indigo. I wouldn't want to be darker now at my age. It looks darker indoors than it is in day light but my hair was very dark as a child. What is amazing is how the porous damaged ends evened out with the newer growth. I can see a line but it is very subtle. Here is a picture of me as a child. (dorky but you can see my hair was straight and dark)

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/mfmorningstar/MFS7yrs.jpg

AutumnLeaves
March 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Congrats on one year here at LHC, Morningstar! Your hair is simply beautiful, darling!

morningstar
March 24th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Sherry Thanks! I have missed you around lately. Was wondering if the Bunny got ya?

Nightshade
March 25th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Now that I managed to find this thread at home where I can see the pictures...

:bigeyes: holy DAMN girl, that is some phenomenal progress! The shine nearly requires :cool:

Keep up the great work!

ole gray mare
March 25th, 2008, 05:36 PM
HOLY CRAP. (Please excuse my language.)

Beautiful Morningstar, Beautiful Hair.

Congrats on your anniversary...so happy to know you, dearest lady.

morningstar
March 25th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Thank you both Nightshade and OGM
You both are quite special to me.
What shocked me when making this thread was my before hair. I remember thinking that there was no way I could keep the damaged hair and that it was too late in years to even think about growing. My broken hairs from the dye job started growing back and I had hairline stubble. It got thicker due to the re growth after all the breakage. The henna sealed the deal (and all my damaged hair cuticle too) and all I have to do these days is let it grow.

EdG
March 25th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Congratulations Morningstar on your 1-year anniversary! :)

You have absolutely beautiful hair. :joy:
Ed

morningstar
March 25th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks Ed My hair would like to be like your hair some day! :)

SchnauzerMom
March 25th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Happy anniversary! Your hair looks gorgeous!

morningstar
March 25th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Thank you so much SchnauzerMom I haven't seen you around much lately.

Nightshade
March 25th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Thank you both Nightshade and OGM
You both are quite special to me.
What shocked me when making this thread was my before hair. I remember thinking that there was no way I could keep the damaged hair and that it was too late in years to even think about growing. My broken hairs from the dye job started growing back and I had hairline stubble. It got thicker due to the re growth after all the breakage. The henna sealed the deal (and all my damaged hair cuticle too) and all I have to do these days is let it grow.

That's fantastic :D We're rather in the same boat for the thickening up part, and it's so fun to watch hair evolve into something healthier.

morningstar
March 26th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Yes Nightshade Henna Rocks! I am always spreading the word about henna and all it's magical goodness. LOL :joy:

whatevergirl
March 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/whatevergirlspix/shock.gifWoW, Goodness Me!!!http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/whatevergirlspix/shock.gif

I need to get over to the Mane board more often...
MorningStar, your hair looks fabulous, healthy, shiny and I adore the darker rich color on you...Verrry Impressed here !! http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/whatevergirlspix/perfect10.gif

Congratulations on 1 year!! http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/whatevergirlspix/stars.gif

Lady Godiva
March 26th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Morningstar, I saw your sig photo in another thread, and my eyes went buggy. Wow, your hair is simply beautiful. It's amazing how beautiful hair can be when left to its own devices. It reverts to the beauty of childhood hair, except cared for properly. The henna seems to work miracles for your hair. Well done, woman! :rockerdud

Blueneko
March 26th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Your hair looks gorgeous!!!

The shine and colour are amazing! Well done!!! :)

vindo
March 26th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Happy 1 year anniversary morningstar! :flowers: You gained length and much shine. Your hair looks really silky and healthy!

morningstar
March 26th, 2008, 08:40 AM
WhateverGirl Thank you and I have to say you always have the funniest smilies. That made me laugh out. :bigtongue: The color is my old one but enhanced with reds in sunlight.

LadyGodiva Thank you so much as you are one of my hair heros. Your hair makes my eyes go buggy. :) The picture of myself as a child was taken when I was 7. I haven't had hair that texture, length or as dark as that it seems since. From junior high till a year and a half ago I permed or chemically colored my hair and had this brassy dull brown hair that broke off as I brushed. :joy:

Blueneko Thank you for the compliment. :)

Emichiee You have no idea how your hair inspires me! When I started to use henna and my hair was healing and getting longer, straighter and darker I saw your hair and thought our texture and type was similar. I can only dream that my hair gets as long and looks as beautiful as yours. Thank you for the compliment! :happydance:

jel
March 26th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Congrats on your anniversary, Morningstar! :blossom::flowers::cheer:

Your hair has grown, yes, but it's the change in condition, shine and richness of the colour that is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous...

Henna's great, I agree wholeheartedly! :D

morningstar
March 26th, 2008, 08:52 AM
jel Thank you so much. I agree the change in health and color is the dramatic change. My length is what I consider medium here on the boards. My hair used to have some spirals and now due to henna or the length weight and lack of short layers it is stick straight. That took a while to get used to and learn to accept. I am learning to love and nurture what I have now.

Avrilon
March 26th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Hi Morningstar :waving:

The change in your hair amazing! It's so beautiful and I can't wait to see how it progresses as it gets longer. Very good job, young lady!

:cheer:

Avrilon

Alaskanheart
March 26th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Oh wow!How beautiful your hair is.The change has been tremendous. Your hair is so soft and shinny and silky now. You wouldnt even think the before picture is the same person.CONGRATULATIONS!I hope that in 6 months when I hit my year anniversary I will have had as much success with my hair as you.Truely remarkable!

Im inspired!

LuXious
March 26th, 2008, 10:01 AM
You've come a long way, girl! (ha ha) Looks like a different head of hair. Much longer, about ten times healthier! Your mane is a testimony to the benefits of joining LHC. Kudos!

morningstar
March 26th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Avrilon Thanks for popping in here and giveing me a nice compliment. You have no idea how much I LOVE your hair. ;) I am getting comfortable with my hair and my long hair dreams from 1969 are coming true. YES!

morningstar
March 26th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Alaskanheart Thank you for the compliment. I hit a hair rock bottom when that pic was taken so I guess there was only one way to go. I have cut only 2 inches since growing. I hope that at my 2nd year it looks good and doesn't get too thin.

LuXious Yes LHC is what made my hair what it is now. I have learned so many many things here by so many many people.

yzkaloha
March 29th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Your hair looks so beautiful! Congratulations!

morningstar
March 29th, 2008, 10:15 AM
yzkaloha Thank you for popping in and the compliment.

harley mama
March 29th, 2008, 11:36 AM
morningstar, your hair looks absolutely wonderful. You are gorgeous on the inside and out dear friend! Congratulations!

aprilmay
March 29th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Morningstar, your hair looks great! Is that a wooden hair barrette? It is a great shape and color. My wooden barrette recently broke in two in my purse and I glued it back together. The seam is visible and I don't know if I would lose the chunk if I wore it.

morningstar
March 29th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Harley mama You always give me the warmest fuzzies! Thanks you dear friend. :smooch:

aprilmay Thanks for the compliment. :) The thing in my hair is a copper (my new favorite metal) clip made by Goody Good mostly for half ups. It comes in silver, copper and a bronzy color I think?

just a hijack here: I knew a girl with the last name of June. Her father almost named her April May so that he could say "Go to your room now March April May June!" People are kooks for sure. aprilmay I just had to mention that....

Stephanie
March 29th, 2008, 12:05 PM
The difference in one year is absolutely amazing, morningstar. Your pictures aren't helping me stay away from henna, though. :lol: It looks like it made a world of a difference.

Congrats and keep up the great work. :grin:

DrkAngel
March 29th, 2008, 12:05 PM
much more conditioned, much shinnier, much healthier. great job, it's looking beautiful!

Koala Kim
March 29th, 2008, 12:06 PM
How did I miss this?

Morningstar, the transformation of your hair is simply stunning! :thud:

Happy anniversary my friend! :flowers:

Lamb
March 29th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Happy Anniversary, morningstar! :) Your hair is stunning - to be honest, I like the "before" picture, but it sure looks thicker and more radiant now!

morningstar
March 29th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Stephanie I can't tell you how much this wonderful community you built has helped so many of us. I came here seeking info to care for my daughters' long hair. I really had no idea I would have the confidence to grow my hair long. My hair was dry and fried before henna. I had heard about it but had no idea of it's magic. Me and my hair have changed in this year. I have had 4 years of total neglect to undo. I am taking it all back and grow happier each and every day. Thank you for your kind words and coming here to give me support :flowers:

Last year when I became a new member I never thought anyone would say such lovely things about "My" hair. I couldn't see any potential.

morningstar
March 29th, 2008, 09:08 PM
DrkAngle Thank you. Henna of course.

Lamb The before picture? You are quite nutty but sweet. Thank you...LOL the before picture? ha ha

morningstar
March 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
How did I miss this?

Morningstar, the transformation of your hair is simply stunning! :thud:

Happy anniversary my friend! :flowers:

You were busy rounding up the Kitties at the Oh Kitty Coral. Well thanks a bunch my music twin....:p

Stephanie
March 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Oh, morningstar, you are so welcome! And hey, it's a partnership - I couldn't do this without you all, either. :grin:

ValkyrieRose
March 29th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I love the before and after pics. Thanks for the inspiration.

nissamholtz
March 31st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Excellent growth, your hair is in great condition

morningstar
April 1st, 2008, 05:40 PM
Steph I enjoy the boards even more now. It all makes sense to me and I am finding a great routine here. I have also met more people that I find interesting. The truth is though that you and the mods here make it all so much safer and friendlier. Thanks again!

ValkyrieRose Thanks for the compliment. One year here and better care made the difference. I was not one of those people that came here with great hair and although it is not long yet by this boards standards it is growing and it looks better and feels better.

nissamholtz Thank you so much. If I can bring my hair back from that mess anyone can.

Patrycja
April 1st, 2008, 05:42 PM
Huhray for you morningstar! Happy Anniversary :cheer: :magic:

What great progress you've made too :)

silvergirl
April 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
The length and the shine is great, I love that color!

morningstar
April 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
Thanks ilovemycop I am so thankful for the LHC and all the good people here helping me get to classic. :)

morningstar
April 1st, 2008, 05:47 PM
Hi Silvergirl The color is henna, about 15 head fulls. Your hair would probably turn burgandy also. I love your curls, very pretty.