PDA

View Full Version : Growing out virgin hair-support

Belgrade Beauty
February 15th, 2020, 06:46 AM
Since my last henna dying, my hair grew about 3-4 inches and for the first time in years I saw my real color and realized how much I miss my virgin hair. I had the most beautiful natural color, the one you can't find in the dye palettes, trust me my sister tried. I decided today I don't want to dye it in the near future. But also I felt a little depressed that my whole length is ruined with dye and has some weird color.
So, since my goal is hip/tbl, I'm in the beginning of a whole other journey now.
I used a meter and was shocked when I realized that my hair needs to grow till knee length so I can reach my hip/tbl length goal with just virgin hair.
Now I have a temptation to just shave my head and start all over,but I also know that if I do that I will literally fall into depression and anxiety. So I decided to start this thread for myself and other that struggle with this particular 'problem' so we can support each other.
I found it to be helpful when others support you and encourage you when in trouble. I hope it will help.

Ylva
February 15th, 2020, 06:52 AM
Come join us here (https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51155). :)