PDA

View Full Version : pictures in a thread?

Calaelen
January 26th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Hi all!

You guys may not believe this, given the # of posts/swaps I have done, but I cannot at all remember how to post a picture visible in posts.

In my defense, I did suffer a minor traumatic brain injury..lol.

Help please?

neko_kawaii
January 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Where is your image hosted?

If the host provides a BBCode option, copy that and paste it directly and it should work. If they only provide the image address, then use the image icon in the top bar of your text window, it looks faintly like a tree. Paste the image address into the little window that pops up and that will add the BBCode for you.

Calaelen
January 26th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Okay I do remember that now that you mentioned it.
I don't have them hosted anywhere right now, and won't be able to for some time.

There was a way to do it from a profile album if I remember right, or was that just linking to the album but not visible on the post??

neko_kawaii
January 26th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Yes, you can do it from an LHC album. Scroll down just past the picture and in the lower right corner will be the address options.

lunasea
April 21st, 2020, 04:29 PM
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a1R4WRY_460swp.webp

Finda
August 16th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Yes, you can do it from an LHC album. Scroll down just past the picture and in the lower right corner will be the address options.

I was wondering, is there a way to scale down the picture in a post when it is uploaded to an LHC album?