PDA

View Full Version : I just realized I made 2 yrs last month!

shaluwm_agape
January 14th, 2020, 09:15 PM
What December 30th was my 2 yr LHC anniversary
I cant believe i went from this...
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29819&d=1515555857
To this...
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39758&d=1578412386

blackgothicdoll
January 14th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Holy cannoli that's so much growth!!!! SL to waist in two years???

And it looks thick and healthy and happy too. Congrats!

shaluwm_agape
January 14th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Holy cannoli that's so much growth!!!! SL to waist in two years???

And it looks thick and healthy and happy too. Congrats!

Thank you sooo much i can't believe it either!

Dark40
January 14th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Holy moly I have to agree myself! From SL to waist in two years??? That is awesome!!! It does looks very thick and healthy. Congrats!

Groovy Granny
January 14th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Congrats ~ your hair looks amazing :applause:

shaluwm_agape
January 14th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Thanks ladies :flower:

lapis_lazuli
January 14th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Yay, congrats on 2 years!! Your hair looks fantastic :thud:

iforgotmylogin
January 14th, 2020, 10:03 PM
I thought my hair grew fast

Ylva
January 14th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Wow, congratulations! That is an amazing amount of growth and your hair looks so thick and healthy!

desisparkles
January 15th, 2020, 12:04 AM
dang, you eat your veggies, don't you? Gorgeous, dahling!! can't wait to see you at classic, I'm sure you'll be there in a blink!

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Thanks Ylva! Wish I had better lighting but oh well lol. It's definitely thicker than I thought

LOL I eat a lot of protein and avocados Desi! I'm hoping to get to TBL this year

Milady_DeWinter
January 15th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Looks wonderful! That's a ton of growth too. I liked a lot to see both images together :D

Tinyponies
January 15th, 2020, 01:11 AM
Wow shaluwm, congrats on two years, and your gorgeous mane. Cheering you on over here! xx

Simpscone
January 15th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Wow that's incredible growth! Congrats on 2 years!

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 01:51 AM
Milady! That means a lot thank you so much. Your hair is one of the manes that I admire.

Tinyponies! I'm the one cheering you on your hair looks amazing and your growth has been awesome! Finally bag in the same growing schedule as you!

Thanks Simpscone!

Eternal Autumn
January 15th, 2020, 01:56 AM
Thanks Ylva! Wish I had better lighting but oh well lol. It's definitely thicker than I thought

LOL I eat a lot of protein and avocados Desi! I'm hoping to get to TBL this year

Beautiful hair, shaluwm_agape! Are you vegetarian / vegan?

Longlegs
January 15th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Wow! congratulations, your hair looks fantastic.

Tinyponies
January 15th, 2020, 02:47 AM
Milady! That means a lot thank you so much. Your hair is one of the manes that I admire.

Tinyponies! I'm the one cheering you on your hair looks amazing and your growth has been awesome! Finally bag in the same growing schedule as you!

Thanks Simpscone!

Thanks lovely :heart: have you been trimming much? because your hemline looks really perfect. :inlove: I think we’ll get to tbl together you know - I’ve not been trimming so my wispy ends are a little “ahead” but I’m so tall that I think it’s going to even out.

lapushka
January 15th, 2020, 03:14 AM
That is amazing! :cheer:

Congratulations on your anniversary! :)

I agree with Tinyponies, that's a perfect hemline! Whatever you've been doing (or not doing), it's worked great! :D

Stray_mind
January 15th, 2020, 03:33 AM
Congratulations! Your hair looks wonderful and look at thay growth!

eresh
January 15th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Whoa that's alot of growth!!
Congratulations :)

Belgrade Beauty
January 15th, 2020, 04:27 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks amazing!

embee
January 15th, 2020, 04:56 AM
Wow. I don't know what to say - my hair has never looked like that or grown like that! Amazing is the right word, I think. :)

AmaryllisRed
January 15th, 2020, 08:19 AM
Looks great, shaluwm! Congrats! :blossom:

SleepyTangles
January 15th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Woo, congrats! It grew beautifully :D

Zesty
January 15th, 2020, 10:09 AM
So thick and healthy looking! :crush:

Hexana
January 15th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Wow that is some great growth! Congrats! :applause

Deborah
January 15th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Your hair looks great! Congratulations.

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Beautiful hair, shaluwm_agape! Are you vegetarian / vegan?
No special diet here :) . I honestly can't give up meat.

Wow! congratulations, your hair looks fantastic.
Thank you!

Thanks lovely :heart: have you been trimming much? because your hemline looks really perfect. :inlove: I think we’ll get to tbl together you know - I’ve not been trimming so my wispy ends are a little “ahead” but I’m so tall that I think it’s going to even out.
Yeah I had to stop the no trim challenge last year because my ends or just way too dry and splitting. So last year I think I trimmed 3xs at the beginning, middle, and end of the year (last two being micro trims). But now my hair seems to be good again so I think I will continue with microtrims when needed!
Your hair is looking amazing, you'll honestly get there in no time!

That is amazing! :cheer:

Congratulations on your anniversary! :)

I agree with Tinyponies, that's a perfect hemline! Whatever you've been doing (or not doing), it's worked great! :D
Thank you so much that means a lot :)! Microtrimming has been my friend lately. That and the fact that DH makes pretty decent hemlines

Congratulations! Your hair looks wonderful and look at thay growth!
Thank you I love seeing your progress pics so much:)

Whoa that's alot of growth!!
Congratulations :)

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Wow. I don't know what to say - my hair has never looked like that or grown like that! Amazing is the right word, I think. :)
I'm blushing right now thank you so much. It's so funny how much we don't realize length or beauty on our own sometimes we need people to say it. :flower:

Woo, congrats! It grew beautifully :D

So thick and healthy looking! :crush:
:love: thank you

Wow that is some great growth! Congrats! :applause
:blossom: thank you so much

lapushka
January 15th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Thank you so much that means a lot :)! Microtrimming has been my friend lately. That and the fact that DH makes pretty decent hemlines

Well he's been doing a terrific job! :thumbsup:

cestlavie
January 15th, 2020, 11:24 AM
That is insane growth! Congratulations!

Sarahlabyrinth
January 15th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before - what stunning hair and such amazing growth! You must be doing something right! Congratulations! :happydance:

_fred_
January 15th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Congratulations! Your hair's so gorgeous, and that's super impressive growth :blossom:

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before - what stunning hair and such amazing growth! You must be doing something right! Congratulations! :happydance:
that means so much when I first found lhcu were a big inspiration to my journey. Your hair is so beautiful and is a huge hair goal of mine

Congratulations! Your hair's so gorgeous, and that's super impressive growth :blossom:

Thank you! :flower:

MusicalSpoons
January 15th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Wooow beautiful - stunning hemline and it grew so fast! Congratulations on your hairiversary :cheer:

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Thank you so much I actually really love the blunt hemline and that is one of my pet peeves.I don't think I look very good with fairy tail ends I wish I did cuz it looks very romantic but not for me haha :D

EmbracetheHippy
January 15th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Congratulations! What gorgeous hair you have! That hemline is to die for!

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Congratulations! What gorgeous hair you have! That hemline is to die for!

Aww shucks! Thank you

0xalis
January 15th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Soooooooooo beautiful :inlove: 2 years makes so much difference!

shaluwm_agape
January 15th, 2020, 09:32 PM
It really does!

Waveurly
January 21st, 2020, 02:55 AM
Just saw this thread! What fantastic progress and growth! Your hair is looking stunning! I'm sure you'll reach TBL :) Keep on growing :happydance:

shaluwm_agape
January 21st, 2020, 09:12 AM
Thank you so much! Your hair is goals :crush:

BerrySara
January 21st, 2020, 09:21 AM
Absolutely stunning shaluwm_agape!
That really is impressive growth, well done!

shaluwm_agape
January 21st, 2020, 10:30 PM
Thqnk you sooooo much!

TatsuOni
January 22nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks great! :)

Stoneburnia
January 22nd, 2020, 01:22 PM
Congratulations!!! It looks amazing! I always cut about three inches of in the beginning of each year to keep my split ends from looking crazy. I am thinking about waiting to cut my hair for two years because my goal length its to behind my knees and I am just past my butt.

shaluwm_agape
January 22nd, 2020, 01:59 PM
Thank you Tatsu ;)

Stoneburnia I say go for it you really don't need to trim off 3in unless your hair is severely split which honestly S&D can definitely help in that area. All you need to do is make sure you baby at your ends and you'll be fine!!!!