PDA

View Full Version : 5 years-yikes that went quick

Simsy
January 4th, 2020, 12:56 AM
I was going back through my photos and realised I’ve been here 5 years, and an active poster for at least 4 years. I didn’t realise it had been that long.

Tinyponies
January 4th, 2020, 03:22 AM
:) time does fly! Just had a peek in your photo album, beautiful hair and I really like your buns.

lapushka
January 4th, 2020, 07:08 AM
That's amazing. I am a big fan of hair that has texture to it. Love the wurls, Simsy, and the length, OMG!

Congratulations! :D

TatsuOni
January 4th, 2020, 07:51 AM
Congrats! And your beautiful hair sure is getting long! :)

Cg
January 4th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Congratulations on five years -- and on your beautiful hair!

Groovy Granny
January 4th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Congrats; your hair is very pretty....and getting so long :heart:

Ylva
January 4th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Congrats on 5 years! Not sure if there are supposed to be photos; I don't see any but others seem to somehow know what your hair looks like. :D

Simsy
January 4th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Congrats on 5 years! Not sure if there are supposed to be photos; I don't see any but others seem to somehow know what your hair looks like. :D

I have an album on my profile. Mostly styles and the occasional length pic. I didn’t worry about photos for this thread since they would link back to the public album anyway.

embee
January 5th, 2020, 05:28 AM
Congrats on Five Years. :) Time can pass pretty quickly around here.

Alissalocks
January 5th, 2020, 08:08 PM
I felt that way when my 3 year LHC anniversary came and went last summer :laugh: You're at my ideal length! I can only hope I'm at FTL in another year and a half for my 5 year anniversary ;) currently hovering near BCL, not quite TBL. Happy growing!