PDA

View Full Version : I"m baaaack!!!

dansyl
December 29th, 2019, 09:46 AM
Hi, you guys! I have officially been a member of Lhc for a little over 4 years, but have taken a huge break. My hair was bleached and dyed bright red. (my hair is naturally very dark brown) I felt like I wasn't able to do anything with it because it was so damaged because of the bleach. I love to use heat, (flat iron, curling iron) not everyday but when I want to look nice. It was breaking my ends off horribly. Just wrapping the ends in a bun was breaking the ends off horribly and I felt like there was nothing I could do to salvage it... So I chopped off the bleach. I chopped to about CB length and now I'm about 1/2 inch to BSL length. I still use heat (whoops) but my hair is my natural color now and in the best health it's probably ever been. Ive learned that moderation is key and loving my hair is the best thing I could have done for it, because when you love it, you treat it more nicely. I'm not going for extreme lengths. I'm realistic with my heat use (once every week-once every 3 weeks) but I feel like another 6 inches or so is totally doable. You guys probably don't remember me, but I'm excited to be back. :)

This was around 2 months ago so its about an inch longer now...https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49293551283_e17b03c80e.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2i6Ukre)IMG_3559 (https://flic.kr/p/2i6Ukre) by Dan Syl (https://www.flickr.com/photos/157444666@N07/), on Flickr

Ylva
December 29th, 2019, 09:58 AM
I don't think we've met, but welcome back and nice to meet you! :waving:

lapushka
December 29th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Hi, you guys! I have officially been a member of Lhc for a little over 4 years, but have taken a huge break. My hair was bleached and dyed bright red. (my hair is naturally very dark brown) I felt like I wasn't able to do anything with it because it was so damaged because of the bleach. I love to use heat, (flat iron, curling iron) not everyday but when I want to look nice. It was breaking my ends off horribly. Just wrapping the ends in a bun was breaking the ends off horribly and I felt like there was nothing I could do to salvage it... So I chopped off the bleach. I chopped to about CB length and now I'm about 1/2 inch to BSL length. I still use heat (whoops) but my hair is my natural color now and in the best health it's probably ever been. Ive learned that moderation is key and loving my hair is the best thing I could have done for it, because when you love it, you treat it more nicely. I'm not going for extreme lengths. I'm realistic with my heat use (once every week-once every 3 weeks) but I feel like another 6 inches or so is totally doable. You guys probably don't remember me, but I'm excited to be back. :)

Welcome back! :D

dansyl
December 29th, 2019, 10:00 AM
Thank you, ladies!!!! :blossom:

SleepyTangles
December 29th, 2019, 10:29 AM
Welcome back dansyl! I donīt remember you but in 2015 I wasnīt a very avid browser :flower:

Sarahlabyrinth
December 29th, 2019, 10:33 AM
I remember you! Welcome back - and with healthier hair, too! :happydance:

dansyl
December 29th, 2019, 10:35 AM
I remember you! Welcome back - and with healthier hair, too! :happydance:
Thank you! Yes, much healthier! I would post a pic, but I'm not sure what everyone is using now to upload pics.

Sarahlabyrinth
December 29th, 2019, 10:40 AM
Thank you! Yes, much healthier! I would post a pic, but I'm not sure what everyone is using now to upload pics.

Imgur works well for me :)

TatsuOni
December 29th, 2019, 10:52 AM
I remember you :) Welcome back! :)

lapushka
December 29th, 2019, 11:03 AM
Imgur works well for me :)

I'll second that! (Put your pictures/albums on private there though or you'll have a slew of comments, unless you want that. :))

dansyl
December 29th, 2019, 11:12 AM
I'll second that! (Put your pictures/albums on private there though or you'll have a slew of comments, unless you want that. :))

I forgot i had a Flickr account lol. I hope I made everything private!

Kat-Rinnč Naido
December 29th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Hello and welcome back.

shelomit
December 29th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Welcome back : D Your natural color is really lovely, btw.

lithostoic
December 29th, 2019, 02:09 PM
I remember you! Your hair looks beautiful

lapushka
December 29th, 2019, 02:37 PM
I just now saw your picture! It looks gorgeous; look at the body and wave in it! :)