PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration video! Arabic ponytail

cjk
November 27th, 2019, 07:18 PM
https://youtu.be/7WWRNaP4ZkM

I lack the length, myself, to achieve this but that doesn't mean it can't inspire some hairdos. My imagination is in overdrive.

Kat
November 27th, 2019, 08:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA. She's backcombing... crimped hair no less... and says she's not adding tangles??? I'm pretty sure my hair is tangling just WATCHING that!

cjk
November 27th, 2019, 08:45 PM
I have enough texture that I don't think I need to do that.

But it's sure a pretty hairstyle.

Joules
November 28th, 2019, 03:36 AM
Holy ******* ****. She's crimping her hair, then backcombing it, and then curling, which is basically just frying the tangles into the hair. Gee, this video should be called "how to ruin your hair in just 1 hour".

Siv
November 28th, 2019, 04:25 AM
No need to heat style if you don't want to...

I like the idea of creating a ponytail over a donut! I'm not a huge fan of front poufs but I like how she sectioned the hair over the pony!

ZoeZ
November 28th, 2019, 04:37 AM
I would venture she looked somewhat like a lollipop on a stick when she stood up, lol. Just a little over the top for me :) Ha, a pun!

CuteCrow
November 28th, 2019, 05:23 AM
I think is a cure hairstyle to do on a wig, or in your natural hair if you trim often. But most here wouldn't do it as they are trying to keep their hair healthy to grow it longer, this kind of hairstyles really damage your hair.

cjk
November 28th, 2019, 06:44 PM
But it's still possible to be inspired by it.

I've already drawn several ideas from it. Including the larger front poof, though I'm not certain how I'll achieve it. Tried it with my crown braid earlier in the week, it looked better!

Amazing where inspiration can come from, isn't it?

blackgothicdoll
November 28th, 2019, 07:04 PM
She is so beautiful, what a lovely regal style. Nothing wrong with styling for a special occasion, she's so happy with her look and absolutely glowing.

Nineteenbirds
November 28th, 2019, 10:27 PM
I just want to see her combing it out the next morning.